NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
oK? LET ME SEE IF i HAVE THE FAMILY DYNAMICS AS FAR AS RELATION TO the missing girl.
The bio mom is the sister in law of both adoptive parents [ bio aunt and uncle via the bio parents are PARSON and are the brother and his wife of the adoptive father ?So ? They are all related to her.
The more I read, the less I like what I am reading...

Hi! I am a newborn here and don't know if I am allowed to post a theory or not. I have a theory that I have not seen mentioned.
Has the bio-dad been properly identified? Or, is it just the word of another of these family members?:stormingmad:

Oh yes, a uterus is available to carry the embryo for pregnancy without the use of the ovaries. The pregnancy would be without the use of her eggs.

To get pregnant on her own, she would need her ovaries!

Just heard of this case, this poor girl obviously had a terrible life, and I hope she's happy now wherever she is.

The "parents" probably went too far with the abuse, and killed her. They hid it and continued getting payments for her. Or maybe she had a genuine accident, and they hid it to continue getting cheques for her, and/or because they were worried doctors would find signs of abuse upon examining her body.

I'm so far behind. Did I read somewhere that this family had moved to a new home in 2011 ?
TIA,
Mystic

Hi! I am a newborn here and don't know if I am allowed to post a theory or not. I have a theory that I have not seen mentioned.
Has the bio-dad been properly identified? Or, is it just the word of another of these family members?:stormingmad:

Verified through family posts on FB, to my knowledge. :) ;)

I'm so far behind. Did I read somewhere that this family had moved to a new home in 2011 ?
TIA,
Mystic

Correct. From the deeds to the house, and the reported last time Erica was seen, she was only at the place 7 months or so...

Hi everyone! I am a newborn here at WS and I have a theory that I have not seen anywhere yet, but I don't know if I can post.
Does anyone know if the bio-dad has been lawfully identified or just identified by these family members?

Welcome, Ihavemyownangel!

:wagon:

Yes, you are free to post your theory.

What amazes me is that both of them were live on national TV and neither one of them took a second to look directly at the camera and tell Erica they loved her and missed her and to please contact them or LE !!

I didn't see Owensby at all. What is her relationship to who?

But I can hardly wait until tomorrow when the woman is on to tell her story of when Casey Parsons was her surrogate in 2001 and apparently not only did Casey pretend that she had a miscarriage but apparently was farming out to other families for money.

I have a question.... Can somebody with their tubes tied still get pregnant by artificial insemination with both egg and sperm from the donor couple? Because Casey stated on her "Tubal Reversal Story" that she had her tubes tied in 1995 and untied in 2003.

By the way, I've updated my website to include Erica's Timeline. I still have more work to do on it but it will do for a start.

ACR

Yes. She is talking about IVF. They mix egg and sperm in the petri dish, and then put it back (into utetus) after a few days.. This bypasses the tubes. And it cost LOTS of $$$$$$$

Do we know if LE has searched the prior home?

Don't think we've heard. Also don't know for certain that Erica lived at the new home because neighbors reported they had never seen her, and didn't know she existed. New home is deeded to SP's parents. Not sure if they saw Erica at the current home or not. :moo:

What amazes me is that both of them were live on national TV and neither one of them took a second to look directly at the camera and tell Erica they loved her and missed her and to please contact them or LE !!

Yes, it seemed as if CP was more concerned about someone getting them out of this mess than anything else.

Don't think we've heard. Also don't know for certain that Erica lived at the new home because neighbors reported they had never seen her, and didn't know she existed. New home is deeded to SP's parents. Not sure if they saw Erica at the current home or not. :moo:

The plot thins. :/

TIA,
Mystic

The home they live in was purchased by Sandy Parsons father April 19, 2011.

I'd say Erica did live in that house for those 8 months before she disappeared December 17, 2011 because in the probable cause affidavit it states that her brother Jamie said he woke up one morning either November or December 2011 and she was gone, and he asked his mother where she was and apparently she told him Erica went to stay at her grandmothers.

Question... I know we can't quote comments on social media, but can we paraphrase and link to the article??

Hello 37 guests!! Feel free to register an account and join in the discussion!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member