NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, I just don't believe Carolyn is involved or has any knowledge in Erica's disappearance. I believe the messages between her and Casey are legit, the ones where Casey tells her that Erica is fine, is taking drivers ed, they just had a family
portrait done, etc., all sent after Erica supposedly went to live with "Nan". Awfully suspicious if you ask me, she was just trying to get Carolyn off her back.

Casey is flat out lying her a$$ off and she won't even let her husband speak because obviously he can't lie (failed a LDT) and I'm sure she's afraid he'll screw up the story. I'm surprised she even allowed him to take the LDT. The fact that they have never once publicly pleaded for Erica to come home or voiced any kind of concern for her safety, speaks volumes. All they have said is they want Erica to call but only because their other kids were taken away and they want them back (and their electronics).

oh the [literal] tangled webs we, er, they weave when first we, er, they practice to deceive.

that 'bout sums it all up.

I don't know what the Parsons attorney expects to accomplish by trying to implicate Carolyn into Sandy and Casey's mess. The Parsons haven't even been charge and the attorney is trying to throw in a co-conspirator !

Even "IF" some bimbo named "Nan" on Facebook contacted Casey Parsons, and even "IF" this "Nan" person knew everything and anything about Casey's family and children (that was already online), who in their right mind would just hand over a child without questioning them, then send Erica on two only weekend visits, then agree to a 3 week visit, then just say, "okay, you can keep Erica since she liked you so much!" And then keep NO RECORD whatsoever on maintaining contact with Erica or the mysterious "Nan"?

In my opinion, it's ONE BIG LIE !!

How would this mysterious "Nan" even know that Casey would be so willing to just hand over Erica with no questions asked? Nope, IMO, (if Ericia isn't dead) somebody knew that Casey wanted to get rid of Erica, plain and simple. And whoever, and wherever that was, Casey knew THAT person wasn't going to come back and rat her out or they would have to expose themselves.

In my opinion, Casey's big problem was her son Jamie because, 1) he lived in that same house, with eyes and ears, and 2) he was asking too many questions, and he apparently wouldn't let up on wanting answers. My bet is we're going to find out down the road that most of his "acting out" issues in the home had to do with his frustration with Casey over this issue about what happened to Erica.

.......and after all of that, they still do not show one ounce of concern over where Erica is. for crying out loud at least FAKE it!!!! hire a PI, get in the dang car, retrace your steps, go out looking, put up some dang fliers, beg and beg some more, cry, show us her favorite toys or stuffed animals............SHOW YOU FREAKING CARE ABOUT AN INNOCENT GIRL....even if you don't! and don't even bother saying you don't have $$ to do anything, after all, all that money you were receiving FOR Erica is sitting in a bank account untouched, correct?

ugh! these people make me sick. pathetic excuses for humans.

With all of c/p's lying how do we know that it is true that Eric had two visits with ?? and the third visit she didn't want to come back. I wonder if j/p has been ask if Erica was gone prier to this incidence. jmo

Nothing changes the fact that the adoptive parents say they relinquished Erica to someone they did not know. Doesn't matter how many times anyone tries to put Carolyn Fielding/Medlin/Parsons into the mix, she did not have custody of Erica and there is no proof that she had anything to do with Erica's disappearance, no matter how badly someone wants to deflect the blame onto her.
And until someone can prove that there is an Irene "Nan" Goodman, who lives near Biltmore house and has horses, the adoptive parents story is just that, a story.

So, what is the rule for reporting what we just saw on a local news show? Are we not allowed to report it unless we can refer it to a site on the Web?

Erica's disappearance and the insight which we have gained from her life, to-date, has been very thought-provoking and depressing. I find myself thinking of her often and imagining what type of daily life that she had. :( For every child that just wishes to be loved, to feel safe, to belong, and to feel special....there really are genuine and loving people out there who wish that they could help.

While I was making my bracelets today, I decided to make one that was inspired by Erica. I am not selling it. When I finish it, I will be taking it down to our local children's agency here and asking that they give it to a young girl in foster care. I don't want it to be a birthday or xmas gift for a child....just a random "you deserve this!" kind of surprise. BECAUSE OF ERICA, I will continue to do things like this when I get the chance.

Erica's alleged abuse is not isolated, and we see this everyday at WS. I know that somewhere out there, there are other girls out there, struggling. :( If I can make one or two girls smile, and feel special because of a simple bracelet, then the tiny fragment which I take from Erica's story will not be in vain!

I chose to use amethyst coloured crystal beads to represent Erica's February birthdate. I also chose to use the colour red because that is the stone for July, when Jamie came forward. Red also reminds me of her Christmas photo.

Now....let's get back to finding this little girl. :please:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 51
.......and after all of that, they still do not show one ounce of concern over where Erica is. for crying out loud at least FAKE it!!!! hire a PI, get in the dang car, retrace your steps, go out looking, put up some dang fliers, beg and beg some more, cry, show us her favorite toys or stuffed animals............SHOW YOU FREAKING CARE ABOUT AN INNOCENT GIRL....even if you don't! and don't even bother saying you don't have $$ to do anything, after all, all that money you were receiving FOR Erica is sitting in a bank account untouched, correct?

ugh! these people make me sick. pathetic excuses for humans.

Didn't Casey say in broken statements on Dr. Phil or in one of her other blurts that if Nan would just contact them, they could work something out and she could still keep Erica?

They insisted they were not worried about her safety because they believed she was with 'Nan' - even though it later emerged that both of Erica's biological grandmothers were in fact dead.

Carolyn Parsons has spoken out against the couple's claims, saying she will not give up looking for her daughter, who is now 15.

Here's one report that both bio grandmother's had passed. I haven't seen any saying JF was alive.

'After living with Nan for two months, Nan said that Erica did not want to return home,' Mrs Parsons told Dr Phil. 'Erica wanted to stay with her permanently.'

'In the background, I could hear Erica saying, "I don't want that b**** coming to my birthday party" and "Tell that b****" don't come up here". That hurt a lot... That's the last time I heard from Erica.'

Hm. Kind of weird that the amazing perfect grandmother that appeared from no where to take Erica off into fairytale land didn't have a problem with her using that kind of language at 13 years old. I know if I'd of said that in front of either one of mine I'd of gotten a good knock in the head.

Both from: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-missing-Erica-Parsons-went-live-existed.html

I've been playing catch up and it's next to impossible with all the intricacies. It took me about 5 hours to read two thirds of thread one so I skipped ahead. I may have missed some facts.

I fall into the consensus opinion that Casey is lying her a$$ off, and not very well either. I have no opinion yet on what happened, but I think Erica was either killed by the Parsons or was handed off to someone. The sheer absurdity of 'Nan' makes me swing between those two possibilities. IMO, Casey thought so little of Erica that she didn't think anyone would ask many questions about her going missing. Sadly, that was true for two whole years.

I think having told Jamie that Erica went to live with 'Nan', she feels stuck with that story and is just inventing new lies to cover her tracks. I find it highly suspicious that if Casey thought 'Nan' was real - why didn't she mention it to Carolyn? Especially after the phone was supposedly disconnected. Instead she pretended Erica was still around. I would love to know what goes through Casey's mind at night!

I am talking about when we just hear and see something on the local news on TV or local paper and that part is not on their website. Are we not supposed to report it here?

PM a mod and ask. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed was online a few minutes ago.

I've been playing catch up and it's next to impossible with all the intricacies. It took me about 5 hours to read two thirds of thread one so I skipped ahead. I may have missed some facts.

I fall into the consensus opinion that Casey is lying her a$$ off, and not very well either. I have no opinion yet on what happened, but I think Erica was either killed by the Parsons or was handed off to someone. The sheer absurdity of 'Nan' makes me swing between those two possibilities. IMO, Casey thought so little of Erica that she didn't think anyone would ask many questions about her going missing. Sadly, that was true for two whole years.

I think having told Jamie that Erica went to live with 'Nan', she feels stuck with that story and is just inventing new lies to cover her tracks. I find it highly suspicious that if Casey thought 'Nan' was real - why didn't she mention it to Carolyn? Especially after the phone was supposedly disconnected. Instead she pretended Erica was still around. I would love to know what goes through Casey's mind at night!

Bless Jamie for finally coming through for Erica and reporting her missing this past July. However, still to this day I'm trying to wrap my head around how he waited that long to finally report her. I cant imagine he believed his parents for that amount of time. Him and Brooke were both old enough to think for themselves and act on suspicion without fear of repercussions. Especially Jaime since we know he was old enough, strong enough and fearless enough to beat up his own mother. These two lived in the same house as Erica and that was their sister. I know damn well if one of my siblings, adopted or not, suddenly disappeared overnight to stay with some relative I had never personally met or even heard of for that matter, I would be raising hell over it. If i hadnt seen my own sister nor had the opportunity to visit with her or meet the person or see the place she was staying at after just a few weeks of her being gone, I would be irate, I would do whatever it took until I got to the bottom of it, even if that meant calling the police on my own parents. Im happy Jaime finally went through with it but I feel like both him and Brooke really let Erica down by being so passive about her disappearance for so long.

Erica's disappearance and the insight which we have gained from her life, to-date, has been very thought-provoking and depressing. I find myself thinking of her often and imagining what type of daily life that she had. :( For every child that just wishes to be loved, to feel safe, to belong, and to feel special....there really are genuine and loving people out there who wish that they could help.

While I was making my bracelets today, I decided to make one that was inspired by Erica. I am not selling it. When I finish it, I will be taking it down to our local children's agency here and asking that they give it to a young girl in foster care. I don't want it to be a birthday or xmas gift for a child....just a random "you deserve this!" kind of surprise. BECAUSE OF ERICA, I will continue to do things like this when I get the chance.

Erica's alleged abuse is not isolated, and we see this everyday at WS. I know that somewhere out there, there are other girls out there, struggling. :( If I can make one or two girls smile, and feel special because of a simple bracelet, then the tiny fragment which I take from Erica's story will not be in vain!

I chose to use amethyst coloured crystal beads to represent Erica's February birthdate. I also chose to use the colour red because that is the stone for July, when Jamie came forward. Red also reminds me of her Christmas photo.

Now....let's get back to finding this little girl. :please:

So pretty! Well done :) I'm sure a young girl will love it :)

I watched the special on tv last night about keisha Abraham last night and it gave me goosebumps to how similar this case is to it except the length of time missing before reported :(

Hm. Kind of weird that the amazing perfect grandmother that appeared from no where to take Erica off into fairytale land didn't have a problem with her using that kind of language at 13 years old. I know if I'd of said that in front of either one of mine I'd of gotten a good knock in the head.

Both from: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-missing-Erica-Parsons-went-live-existed.html

I know. I also reacted to that the first time I saw it.

In my mind, this is just Casey trying to gain some sympathy for herself. She's trying to implement in the publics mind that Erica was an ungrateful child - and she a mother that has sacrificed everything only to be called "*****".

I've read some comments from people on news outlet's websites and if just a percentage of what I've read is true, Erica always had a horrible time.

In one of those comments it says that the "second oldest" boy used to punch Erica and say that "she liked it." Casey never lifted a finger to stop the abuse and she didn't react to any abuse until the day she herself experienced it.

What a bitter, twisted and ugly woman she is.

So, what is the rule for reporting what we just saw on a local news show? Are we not allowed to report it unless we can refer it to a site on the Web?
If you hear something of interest on your local news, you can paraphrase and post it. Include the station call letters (ex. WXYZ Channel 99) and the date and time of the broadcast. In almost every instance, the news will be posted on the station's website within a matter of an hour or two, and you or another poster can add the link at that time.

Bless Jamie for finally coming through for Erica and reporting her missing this past July. However, still to this day I'm trying to wrap my head around how he waited that long to finally report her. I cant imagine he believed his parents for that amount of time. Him and Brooke were both old enough to think for themselves and act on suspicion without fear of repercussions. Especially Jaime since we know he was old enough, strong enough and fearless enough to beat up his own mother. These two lived in the same house as Erica and that was their sister. I know damn well if one of my siblings, adopted or not, suddenly disappeared overnight to stay with some relative I had never personally met or even heard of for that matter, I would be raising hell over it. If i hadnt seen my own sister nor had the opportunity to visit with her or meet the person or see the place she was staying at after just a few weeks of her being gone, I would be irate, I would do whatever it took until I got to the bottom of it, even if that meant calling the police on my own parents. Im happy Jaime finally went through with it but I feel like both him and Brooke really let Erica down by being so passive about her disappearance for so long.

I feel exactly the same way.

And as the days and weeks and months past, there had to be times when Jamie, or one of the other siblings asked, "Where's Erica?" or "Is Erica coming home for Easter, Christmas, or her Birthday, or their birthday?" Did this family even celebrate holidays, or Mother/Father's day and did the other children wonder why Erica never send a card or gift to Sandy or Casey?

Was this family so terrified of Casey dominance that they were afraid to speak up, except for Jamie? Does Casey really expect everyone to believe that out of five other children (and a father) that lived in that house, that not one of them asked or cared, or wanted to contact, write, send a gift, talk on the phone, want to visit, ever in the 20 months that Erica was gone?

I would love to hear Jamie's side of the story, and I'm giving that young man a pass until I do.

With all of c/p's lying how do we know that it is true that Eric had two visits with ?? and the third visit she didn't want to come back. I wonder if j/p has been ask if Erica was gone prier to this incidence. jmo

All I know are Casey's lies, and I call them lies because I don't believe a words she says.

One question I do have is, how come Casey didn't include the month of October 2011 into her "Nan" visit story? For some unknown reason she skipped that month completely.

Didn't Casey say in broken statements on Dr. Phil or in one of her other blurts that if Nan would just contact them, they could work something out and she could still keep Erica?

Yep, the whole world heard it in Casey's own words that if "Nan" or Erica would just show themselves that they would be more than willing to "make everything legal this time," so Erica can stay with "Nan" forever and ever.

I don't think Casey's statement on Dr. Phil can be misinterpreted in any other way, shape or form. No doubt in my mind that Casey does not want Erica back as a daughter or member of that family.

IMO, in Casey's mind, she apparently believes her story is so convincing for people to believe that if Erica would come forward that LE and DSS would just say, "Oh, okay, no problem, Erica is alive and wants to stay living with "Nan" so we can cancel this whole thing and give the two younger kids back. End of this case, end of the story!"

:banghead:

"Investigators with the Rowan County Sheriff's Office say Erica's adoptive parents have been uncooperative and that they have uncovered disturbing signs of foul play. No charges have been filed, however."

"The search warrant affidavits filed by police paint a picture of a young girl isolated from the outside world who may have been mentally and physically abused by her parents."

http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/foul-play-suspected-in-case-of-missing-nc-girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro