NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like other cases I've seen on WS, I find it telling what some accused agree to and what the find as a lie.

With Casey, she says that Jamie is mad at her for having him arrested. This is the reason he went to the police about Erica. Jamie says Erica went missing around November, 2011. What does Casey say? That Erica hasn't been seen since December, 2011. Not that far fetched to me. I understand there was an embellishment that Jamie also said the his parents murdered her and buried her in the backyard, but that's not my point (but noted). My point is that at least half of what Jamie told the police is true. Which leads me to the next point.

Erica hasn't been seen since the latter end of 2011. Nan can not be reached by phone, email, Facebook, etc. there is no way to contact Erica or Nan. Casey does not know where Nan's home is either. This has been the case for a year and a half. Every known way to reach their daughter has failed. This originally was a 3 week trip. Erica was last heard from on her birthday in February. Nothing is said to either of them that it was okay to make a permanent stay. Yet Casey and Sandy are ADAMANT that Erica is not missing. Why wouldn't they be somewhat accusatory? According to their story, a crazy old lady has their daughter without permission. But no, Erica is not missing. Asked where is she than, replies with Nan. Where is Nan? She doesn't know. THAT IS MISSING!!

Finally, I said this before, but I will say it again. Casey now believes she was tricked by the old lady that has Erica. Basically, everything that this 90 year old lady told them, she got through the internet or by a means not known to her by family. If she is some crazy distant relative, she could have been fed this information by anyone (especially on bio dads side of the family). Everything she said is a lie, EXCEPT (according to CPs attorney speaking on behalf of his clients) that the old lady was sent by Carolyn. Casey conveniently believes this part to be true. To actually have a living person as another possible suspect. I ask this. Why would the old lady lie about everything and leave one truth? A truth that would implicate her after Carolyn is offered a plea deal to give that person up. Doesn't make sense. But it does take us down the path as to how the Parsonses story always leads them to having no wrong, even when it's obvious that they have.

Here's one report that both bio grandmother's had passed. I haven't seen any saying JF was alive.

Hm. Kind of weird that the amazing perfect grandmother that appeared from no where to take Erica off into fairytale land didn't have a problem with her using that kind of language at 13 years old. I know if I'd of said that in front of either one of mine I'd of gotten a good knock in the head.

Both from: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-missing-Erica-Parsons-went-live-existed.html

which contradicts -

Erica said she didn’t think of Carolyn as her mother. She asked that Carolyn not write Casey again.

“I love my mom and I want (to) thank you for giving birth to me and giving me to some wonderful people,” Erica said.

The teen then said she’d like to meet her birth father and would like to see Carolyn again when she was 20 years old. Carolyn responded that she loved Erica and wanted to get to know her. A few days later, Erica told Carolyn that Casey was the only mother she wanted.

http://www.salisburypost.com/article/20130906/SP01/130909808/

which contradicts -

Erica said she didn’t think of Carolyn as her mother. She asked that Carolyn not write Casey again.

“I love my mom and I want (to) thank you for giving birth to me and giving me to some wonderful people,” Erica said.

The teen then said she’d like to meet her birth father and would like to see Carolyn again when she was 20 years old. Carolyn responded that she loved Erica and wanted to get to know her. A few days later, Erica told Carolyn that Casey was the only mother she wanted.

http://www.salisburypost.com/article/20130906/SP01/130909808/

I was just responding to the bio grandmother questions. As for what was wrote to Carolyn I personally don't believe Erica wrote a word of it. Afterall she wasn't allowed to have/use electronics yet.

Carolyn posted on her public Facebook page 2012/05/23
"well my birth dad passed 2012 May 20th @8:12pm AZ time. @11:12 NC time.
I did get to see him". Somebody is supposed to have confirmed that info independantly.

I have seen reports for Jill being both alive and deceased, but neither gave any proof.
A possible reason for the confusion might be because Carolyn's bio dad remarried
& it is the 2nd wife that is alive.

Ah yes, thank you 2rose I forgot about the Facebook posting that she did actually get to see her dad before he died. However I havent seen a single word about Jill Fielding yet. Do you recall where you saw these reports?

(George) William "Bill" FIELDING born 02 Feb 1947 died 20 May 2012 AZ,Phoenix @65yrs
from Arizona obituaries ...
http://arizonaobits.tributes.com/show/George-W.-Fielding-93860364

I also found a property listing for him in Fountain Hills, Arizona.
At some point he was married to a Patricia & they had 2 daughters.

"Investigators with the Rowan County Sheriff's Office say Erica's adoptive parents have been uncooperative and that they have uncovered disturbing signs of foul play. No charges have been filed, however."

"The search warrant affidavits filed by police paint a picture of a young girl isolated from the outside world who may have been mentally and physically abused by her parents."

http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/foul-play-suspected-in-case-of-missing-nc-girl

:seeya: :welcome::welcome5::wagon:

Two Friends Listed:

April Goldman
myspace.com/inlovewithgardening

Diane Fielding
Uphams Corner, MA
myspace.com/field1949

ACR, just filling in some details for you.
Carolyn's bio dad was born & raised in Massachusetts & he has family in Florida.

Here are the source notes from ancestry.com ...

* Massachusetts Birth Index v146 p132 for George William FIELDING n=1947 MA,Newton;
* US Public Records Index v1 for George FIELDING n=xx Feb 1947
(1990 res=2xx High Street, Taunton, MA, 02780-3527);
* US Public Records Index v2 for George W. FIELDING n=xx Feb 1947
res=7xx N Federal Hwy, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33304-2732;
* US Social Security Death Index for George W. FIELDING n=xx Feb 1947 issued=1961-1962 MA
d=20 May 2012;

Note to moderator: All the info above is for a deceased person. I cannot provide links
because ancestry.com is a paid subscription site with password needed for entrance.
If a moderator wants proof, I can supply screen captures for any of these.

ACR, just filling in some details for you.
Carolyn's bio dad was born & raised in Massachusetts & he has family in Florida.

Here are the source notes from ancestry.com ...

* Massachusetts Birth Index v146 p132 for George William FIELDING n=1947 MA,Newton;
* US Public Records Index v1 for George FIELDING n=02 Feb 1947
(1990 res=240 High Street, Taunton, MA, 02780-3527);
* US Public Records Index v2 for George W. FIELDING n=02 Feb 1947
res=711 N Federal Hwy, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33304-2732;
* US Social Security Death Index for George W. FIELDING n=02 Feb 1947 issued=1961-1962 MA
d=20 May 2012;

Note to moderator: All the info above is for a deceased person. I cannot provide links because ancestry.com is a paid subscription site with password needed for entrance. If a moderator wants proof, I can supply screen captures for any of these.

Thank you so much 2rose !

Every little tidbit helps when one is doing research especially when it ventures into genealogy, as you well know. :)

ACR

- snipped respectfully -

"The search warrant affidavits filed by police paint a picture of a young girl isolated from the outside world who may have been mentally and physically abused by her parents."

http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/foul-play-suspected-in-case-of-missing-nc-girl

:heartluv: I can only imagine what Erica must have lived through. Just trying to survive....a child wanting love, a hug, a feeling of belonging. Being a nurse, it brings me to tears thinking of her ever being sick and no one to hold back her hair and wipe her face...things mamas do...

:heartluv: I can only imagine what Erica must have lived through. Just trying to survive....a child wanting love, a hug, a feeling of belonging. Being a nurse, it brings me to tears thinking of her ever being sick and no one to hold back her hair and wipe her face...things mamas do...

I agree. It haunts me too.

Casey provided these names to the police about who she met at the McDonald's
- Irene "Nan" GOODMAN
- Strawberry
- Kelly.

No messages in any of this thread ever indicate that Casey knew any of these women
before she met them at McDonald's

According to this quote from ...
http://www.acandyrose.com/2013-08-09-ParsonsMediaInterviewPt2.pdf

Reporter: Do you know who they were in relation to Nan?

Casey PARSONS: Yes. Uh, the lady gave me the name Strawberry and the detective has since
tracked that down and talked to Erica's biological father and that was just a nickname
but her real name is Janice Jackson. And, they found her at Carolina-Beach.

Many here like to say that EVERYTHING Casey says is a lie. But apparently,
Casey never knew what Strawberry's REAL name was UNTIL the police told her that
Strawberry was one & the same as a Janice JACKSON living in Carolina-Beach, NC.

Well Carolina-Beach only has a population of about 2,000 people.
And if you look in the Carolina-Beach white pages ...

http://www.whitepages.com/name/Janice-K-Jackson/Carolina-Beach-NC/1cqdd54

Sure enough you see a Janice K. JACKSON @50-54 yrs old.

So it would seem that this part of the story ...
that LE told her about the "real" Strawberry's name is true.

If some people STILL don't believe this, then if I were a reporter,
I would go knock on JJ's door and put an end to the speculation right away.

This would once and for all solve the questions about whether Janice JACKSON
aka=Strawberry met Casey at McDonald's. Either way it goes, With the info that Strawberry
provides, the public could THEN say they have proof that Casey did or did not meet JJ.

Seems like an easy solution to solving THIS part of the case. The search for Erica PARSONS
would then have a definite route to travel, instead of the present fork of uncertainty
about whether there ACTUALLY was or was not a McDonald's meeting between these women.

Since the Erica PARSONS story is cooling in the newspapers, this avenue of investigation would keep it alive.

Casey provided these names to the police about who she met at the McDonald's
- Irene "Nan" GOODMAN
- Strawberry
- Kelly.

No messages in any of this thread ever indicate that Casey knew any of these women
before she met them at McDonald's

According to this quote from ...
http://www.acandyrose.com/2013-08-09-ParsonsMediaInterviewPt2.pdf

Many here like to say that EVERYTHING Casey says is a lie. But apparently,
Casey never knew what Strawberry's REAL name was UNTIL the police told her that
Strawberry was one & the same as a Janice JACKSON living in Carolina-Beach, NC.

Well Carolina-Beach only has a population of about 2,000 people.
And if you look in the Carolina-Beach white pages ...

http://www.whitepages.com/name/Janice-K-Jackson/Carolina-Beach-NC/1cqdd54

Sure enough you see a Janice K. JACKSON @50-54 yrs old.

So it would seem that this part of the story ...
that LE told her about the "real" Strawberry's name is true.

If some people STILL don't believe this, then if I were a reporter,
I would go knock on JJ's door and put an end to the speculation right away.

aka=Strawberry met Casey at McDonald's. Either way it goes, With the info that Strawberry
provides, the public could THEN say they have proof that Casey did or did not meet JJ.

Seems like an easy solution to solving THIS part of the case. The search for Erica PARSONS
would then have a definite route to travel, instead of the present fork of uncertainty
about whether there ACTUALLY was or was not a McDonald's meeting between these women.

Since the Erica PARSONS story is cooling in the newspapers, this avenue of investigation would keep it alive.

I don't doubt LE has checked out the whole story of the "McDonalds drop-off", and that they know which parts are true and which are false.

I don't doubt LE has checked out the whole story of the "McDonalds drop-off", and that they know which parts are true and which are false.

Yes I too realized that long ago. But in my message I was talking about an MSM reporter, not LE.
Soooo many times, I read hear that people don't believe a word Casey says.
So I was pointing out that since LE has chosen NOT to share info with the public,
MSM could easily provide some proof for the public to move forward with
on what is really happening in the case ... instead of speculation.

Yes I too realized that long ago. But in my message I was talking about an MSM reporter, not LE.
Soooo many times, I read hear that people don't believe a word Casey says.
So I was pointing out that since LE has chosen NOT to share info with the public,
MSM could easily proide some proof for the public to speculate on.

True, you'd think they'd do a little sleuthing.

then if I were a reporter, I would go knock on JJ's door and put an end to the speculation right away.

Also IF the PARSONS had a GOOD lawyer, he would have already done this !!!

The PARSONS are being badly maligned in MSM (with some justification)
but it SHOULD be the lawyer's job to alleviate some of that.

The most important thing is not the cheques they took in illegally,
the worst thing is that Erica is missing !

So the lawyer should be trying to help the PARSONS with their "story ... from the lawyer's point of view,
if he tried to talk to Janice JACKSON, she could corroborate whether she was there when "Nan" took Erica.

Isn't that would Perry MASON would do ? :)

sometimes when LE interviews someone they believe to be integral, they are asked to not comment ...that might well be the case here...and they are actually honoring that request in order to preserve the integrity of the investigation
imho

sometimes when LE interviews someone they believe to be integral, they are asked to not comment ...that might well be the case here...and they are actually honoring that request in order to preserve the integrity of the investigation imho

But it is the lawyer's job to protect his clients by all legal means, no matter what LE tells potential witnesses. The PARSONS lawyer should be trying to get affidavits from Strawberry & Kelly.

When the PARSONS attorney was recently confronted by the media, instead of quibbling over the DSS meeting, he should have been bringing attention to the missing teenager ... even if all he could say was ...

"I have attempted to get an affidavit from Janice JACKSON, but police have told her not to speak to me.
So I ask the media, why won't the police allow Ms. JACKSON
to corroborate whether she was at the McDonald's meeting or not ?"

From the lawyer's point of view, this type of response would keep the case focused on finding Erica by answering the open questions. And put pressure on the media to keep asking that question.

It would also show the public that there is an easy way to find out the truth in this case.

I feel confident that LE and the Parsones have made attempts at tracking down Janice Jackson a/k/a Strawberry. Either they did not find her, or they found her and she did not provide information that could be used to charge the Parsonses with anything.

Now the media, on the other hand, could be doing the same. Or, they have tried and have been met a "No Comment" like many other folks involved with this case has done. However, I think that they would have at least reported that such attempts were made, because they seem to be milking this story for everything it's worth.

I tend to believe that if the adoptive parents' attorney had found any evidence of the people CP mentioned as being at "the McDonald's drop-off" he would have been quick to call the news media.

Now the media, on the other hand, could be doing the same. Or, they have tried and have been met a "No Comment" like many other folks involved with this case has done. However, I think that they would have at least reported that such attempts were made, because they seem to be milking this story for everything it's worth.

I think the media would have mentioned it too!
Many people here believe the PARSONS brought harm to Erica ... but it is not the ONLY possibility. And I would like to know more facts before I make MY decision about what happened to Erica.

Finding out that Strawberry was at the McDonald's meeting would certainly change some minds here on websleuths.

I feel confident that LE and the Parsones have made attempts at tracking down Janice Jackson a/k/a Strawberry. Either they did not find her, or they found her and she did not provide information that could be used to charge the Parsonses with anything.

So what does the bold part mean ? If JJ admitted she was at the McDonald's meeting,
then LE can't charge the PARSONS with lying about Erica's disappearance?

It is very telling that LE has not come out and directly said statements such as ...

- Strawberry does not exist
- Janice JACKSON denies ever being at the McDonald's meeting so the PARSONS story is a complete lie.

Casey only mentioned the Strawberry name.
Janice JACKSON's name went from bio dad BDJ to LE to Casey to the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme