NC NC - Faith Hedgepeth, 19, UNC student, Chapel Hill, 7 Sep 2012 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Like what? What do they know, and what indicates that they know it?

Well, for starters, I'd like to know these answers:

- What happened at The Thrill and who else was with the girls?
- Did KR and Faith go home alone or with other people? Did they go straight home or stop along the way?
- What were the 3 loud thumps that the downstairs neighbor heard around 3:45am?
- Why were both Karena and Faith urgently trying to reach Brandon Edwards between 3:45 - 4:15am? And why did "Karena need him more than he knows?"
- Where exactly was Faith in the apartment, and what was she doing, when KR left at 4:27am?
- Where exactly was the Bacardi bottle when KR left? Was it in plain sight in the kitchen or in a cabinet?
- If KR left The Thrill because she was sick, why did she go back out just a couple of hours later?
- When Jordan picked KR up, was he alone or did he have others with him? (Jordan's roommate's phone pinged off a cell tower near the crime scene around 4:15am.)
- One key or not, why leave the front door unlocked w/ Faith alone inside when Takoy lived just several units down and had broken in twice before & assaulted KR - hence the restraining order.
- Did KR see anyone else when she and Jordan were leaving the complex? Were any neighbors still up with lights/TVs on?
- What time did KR and Marisol get to the crime scene the morning they found Faith dead?
- Why was Marisol not heard during the 911 call? Was she somewhere else when the call was placed or had she composed herself by then?
- And the obvious one: had they ever seen Miguel or heard his name before?

The list is a lot longer, but those are some questions for Karena that I would start with.

Who on here is currently blaming Karena for Faith's murder? All @Simplestarz86 said was that she believes Karena and Marisol know more than they're saying. I understand you're defensive of Karena and Marisol, but it seems as if your lack of objectivity regarding the case is clouding your ability to comprehend what's actually being said by other users on this platform.

Except there is zero reason to believe they "know more than they're saying" or any reason to believe they knew the offender. Tons of women are killed by sexual predators acting alone. Why can't people accept that's what happened in this case?

Who on here is currently blaming Karena for Faith's murder? All @Simplestarz86 said was that she believes Karena and Marisol know more than they're saying. I understand you're defensive of Karena and Marisol, but it seems as if your lack of objectivity regarding the case is clouding your ability to comprehend what's actually being said by other users on this platform.

Except there is zero reason to believe they "know more than they're saying" or any reason to believe they knew the offender. Tons of women are killed by sexual predators acting alone. Why can't people accept that's what happened in this case?

Gotcha. So I guess the answers my questions above are irrelevant. Sorry for wasting everyone's time.

Well, for starters, I'd like to know these answers:

- What happened at The Thrill and who else was with the girls?
- Did KR and Faith go home alone or with other people? Did they go straight home or stop along the way?
- What were the 3 loud thumps that the downstairs neighbor heard around 3:45am?
- Why were both Karena and Faith urgently trying to reach Brandon Edwards between 3:45 - 4:15am? And why did "Karena need him more than he knows?"
- Where exactly was Faith in the apartment, and what was she doing, when KR left at 4:27am?
- Where exactly was the Bacardi bottle when KR left? Was it in plain sight in the kitchen or in a cabinet?
- If KR left The Thrill because she was sick, why did she go back out just a couple of hours later?
- When Jordan picked KR up, was he alone or did he have others with him? (Jordan's roommate's phone pinged off a cell tower near the crime scene around 4:15am.)
- One key or not, why leave the front door unlocked w/ Faith alone inside when Takoy lived just several units down and had broken in twice before & assaulted KR - hence the restraining order.
- Did KR see anyone else when she and Jordan were leaving the complex? Were any neighbors still up with lights/TVs on?
- What time did KR and Marisol get to the crime scene the morning they found Faith dead?
- Why was Marisol not heard during the 911 call? Was she somewhere else when the call was placed or had she composed herself by then?
- And the obvious one: had they ever seen Miguel or heard his name before?

The list is a lot longer, but those are some questions for Karena that I would start with.

Maybe that information hasn't been publicly released, but that doesn't mean she hasn't given that information to law enforcement. What exactly is your basis for believing that she hasn't already answered these questions? Especially since they do appear to be quite simple questions which would have definitely been asked and answered early in the investigation.

Like these are things police detectives would have asked her the day after the murder. And some of those things are actually public knowledge already, like every podcast on this murder says that K & M arrived back at Karena's apartment (and discovered Faith had been murdered inside) around 11:00 AM.

Last edited:
Maybe that information hasn't been publicly released, but that doesn't mean she hasn't given that information to law enforcement. What exactly is your basis for believing that she hasn't already answered these questions? Especially since they do appear to be quite simple questions which would have definitely been asked and answered early in the investigation.

Like these are things police detectives would have asked her the day after the murder. Do you actually believe she's not been asked these questions? And some of those things are actually public knowledge already, like every podcast on this murder says that K & M arrived back at Karena's apartment (and discovered Faith had been murdered inside) around 11:00 AM.

You're 100% right. Maybe she has already answered these questions to LE. However, I can only go off the information I know, and CHPD decided not to release files on Karena and Marisol back in 2014 when they released the other files, so public information is limited. (Why did they withhold those specific files, btw?)

Which of my questions are already answered with certainty? For instance, their arrival to the crime scene is simply an assumption based on the 911 call being placed at 11:01am.

You're 100% right. Maybe she has already answered these questions to LE. However, I can only go off the information I know, and CHPD decided not to release files on Karena and Marisol back in 2014 when they released the other files, so public information is limited. (Why did they withhold those specific files, btw?)

Which of my questions are already answered with certainty? For instance, their arrival to the crime scene is simply an assumption based on the 911 call being placed at 11:01am.

I mean, the phone is actually a pretty good marker, isn't it? What are you implying, that Karena and Marisol went back earlier and killed Faith themselves and then waited inside the apartment until 11:00 when they made the call? Pretty wild theory.

Last edited:
I mean, the phone is a pretty good marker, isn't it? What are you implying? That Karena and Marisol went back earlier and killed Faith themselves and then waited inside the apartment until 11:00 when they made the call? Pretty wild theory.

Sure, the time log is a good marker of when the 911 call was placed, but that's about it.

And why do you keep jumping to Karena and Marisol killing Faith? I never said that. You're the one who keeps taking it there. I am just saying there are many unknowns that Karena (and possibly Marisol) could potentially help answer.

Sure, the time log is a good marker of when the 911 call was placed, but that's about it.

And why do you keep jumping to Karena and Marisol killing Faith? I never said that. You're the one who keeps taking it there. I am just saying there are many unknowns that Karena (and possibly Marisol) could potentially help answer.

Honestly, I'd like more details of what Karena's side of the story actually is, like footage of her interviews, but that's something police already have and they have no obligation to release it. And frankly, even though I'm curious about that stuff, I think it would be a bad idea for them to ever actually release it.

I'm also still not sure where you're going with this question of what time they got back at the apartment. Do you think they got back much sooner than 11:00 AM, and they're concealing that information for some reason?

Actually, LE does have an obligation to release their findings, if they're related to Faith's case. And if they don't, then a FOIA request will be submitted and they'll be forced to. It'll just be down the road once this case is closed.

In terms of their arrival to the crime scene, all the public knows is that the 911 call was placed at 11:01am. But let's say that hypothetically they got to the crime scene much sooner than 11:01am. Would that be a cause for concern or nah?

I thought we had a timeframe for when Karena was picked up by Marisol in the morning because at least one of the guys was in the apartment when she was picked up. Certainly law enforcement know what time Karena called Marisol for the ride, if that information hasn't been reported to the public.

I thought we had a timeframe for when Karena was picked up by Marisol in the morning because at least one of the guys was in the apartment when she was picked up. Certainly law enforcement know what time Karena called Marisol for the ride, if that information hasn't been reported to the public.

Don't ask me which right now, but on the question of when they got there, Lehew did answer that directly on one of the programs. The question was something like "Do you believe they called as soon as they got there?" and she answered "That's the evidence that exists thus far." That isn't verbatim but pretty close.

@GottaHaveFaith - I'm going to try to answer your questions to the best of my knowledge:

"What happened at The Thrill and who else was with the girls?" Unknown, besides BE and the guys from NCCU law. However, given how deeply police investigated the NCCU law guys, and how that was a single part of the investigation released, police probably know a great deal about what went on at the club. At a guess, there wasn't some sort of major altercation like the voice mail implies, which is part of the reason they're dismissive of it.

"Did KR and Faith go home alone or with other people? Did they go straight home or stop along the way?" It's implied they were alone, since Faith was taking KR home due to her not feeling well. There's conflicting information about whether they stopped at Time Out that night or the night before. I'm inclined to believe it was the night before.

"What were the 3 loud thumps that the downstairs neighbor heard around 3:45am?" The thumps are reported as being 'around' 3 am, not 3:45. I personally believe they were just noises incidental to the girls arriving home. Notably, the neighbor wasn't alarmed enough about them at the time to alert anyone.

"Why were both Karena and Faith urgently trying to reach Brandon Edwards between 3:45 - 4:15am? And why did 'Karena need him more than he knows?'" Excellent questions without clear answers, and potentially crucial in understanding what was going on that night. Personally, I believe that KR was still carrying a torch for BE, and something happened between them the night before (when he slept over at their place) that made her think they were 'on again.' My personal theory is that he told KR he'd pick her up later that night, which explains a lot: Her wanting to leave the club, her not going right to sleep when she got home, and the frantic texts/calling later on when he was overdue. I think he probably told her something like "between 3:15 and 3:30", and she gave him until 3:40 until blowing him up. If you think about it, the only two reasons you back-to-back call someone are 1) a dire emergency 2) they're very late and not picking up their phone. All speculation, admittedly.

"Where exactly was Faith in the apartment, and what was she doing, when KR left at 4:27am?" This one has been definitively answered by police. She was asleep in the bedroom.

"Where exactly was the Bacardi bottle when KR left? Was it in plain sight in the kitchen or in a cabinet?" Unknown. Beyond "kept in the kitchen," nothing else has been said about this.

"If KR left The Thrill because she was sick, why did she go back out just a couple of hours later?" See above. I also don't think she was quite as sick as is usually assumed.

"When Jordan picked KR up, was he alone or did he have others with him? (Jordan's roommate's phone pinged off a cell tower near the crime scene around 4:15am.)" Unknown. However, given that police treated JB's potential presence there with great suspicion, I tend to think he said he was alone.

"One key or not, why leave the front door unlocked w/ Faith alone inside when Takoy lived just several units down and had broken in twice before & assaulted KR - hence the restraining order." A lot has been said about this in the past. We don't know what KR said, but I'd guess the situation required them to constantly have to plan out who was going to be home when, who should take the key, etc. It's also highly doubtful this was the very first time they'd done this. The situation with ETJ was in the rearview mirror and they had probably just gotten somewhat complacent by this point.

"Did KR see anyone else when she and Jordan were leaving the complex? Were any neighbors still up with lights/TVs on?" Unknown, and honestly, I wouldn't have expected her to make note of any of this. She'd been drinking, it was 4:30 am, and she had no reason to suspect any of that was important.

"What time did KR and Marisol get to the crime scene the morning they found Faith dead?" Just before 11am. See my answer regarding this at the top of my post.

"Why was Marisol not heard during the 911 call? Was she somewhere else when the call was placed or had she composed herself by then?" She knows the call is important and is being quiet so she doesn't distract KR from speaking with the dispatcher.

"And the obvious one: had they ever seen Miguel or heard his name before?" Unknown. Maybe, maybe not. Any connection was probably very tenuous and I doubt either of them knew his name, even if they'd seen him around somewhere before. Even though they lived in close proximity, they lived in completely different worlds. Again, that's speculation.

Sorry to muddy up the waters even more, but all this talk about the morning of the murder reminded me of the odd text messages Faith supposedly sent to her on-again-off-again bf Ty McNeil that morn (…except that some people didn’t feel like the texts were written in Faith’s usual style?). McNeill seemed pretty much cleared by police long ago, but oddly I just googled him a bit and noticed someone right here on our site almost casually mentioned back in Sept. that he had “skipped town and now he’s living in Colombia”… just seems a peculiar tidbit (right around time of MESO's arrest), making me wonder what his connection to that part of the world is -- I'm ASSUMING the poster meant Colombia the country, and not Columbia, Maryland, the state Ty was living in at the time.

Sorry to muddy up the waters even more, but all this talk about the morning of the murder reminded me of the odd text messages Faith supposedly sent to her on-again-off-again bf Ty McNeil that morn (…except that some people didn’t feel like the texts were written in Faith’s usual style?). McNeill seemed pretty much cleared by police long ago, but oddly I just googled him a bit and noticed someone right here on our site almost casually mentioned back in Sept. that he had “skipped town and now he’s living in Colombia”… just seems a peculiar tidbit (right around time of MESO's arrest), making me wonder what his connection to that part of the world is -- I'm ASSUMING the poster meant Colombia the country, and not Columbia, Maryland, the state Ty was living in at the time.

I've heard inconsistent things about what people believe about the texts. The last major podcast that I listened about this case, Crime Weekly with Derrick Levasseur and Stephanie Harlowe, said that Ty McNeil himself was convinced that the texts were really from Faith and he's the one who'd be best able to judge that since he was the actual recipient.

They also said that Faith's dad believed it maybe it wasn't Faith, but his reason seemed unconvincing. Apparently, she got 1 apostrophe wrong in the text or something really minor like that, and her dad finds that suspicious because "she was a stickler for grammar." That's not convincing to me.

I also feel like, how would MESO be able to unlock Faith's phone? I suppose that depends on how she had her phone locked. If it was a finger-print, then it would be easy for him to unlock the phone, even after killing her.

But if it were a password or PIN, he'd have to beat the information out of her, and I don't think the physical evidence supports that scenario. I have unfortunately encountered cases in my true crime listenings where a perpetrator is able to get a woman to unlock her phone by threatening torture, so I suppose that's not impossible here.

I've heard inconsistent things about what people believe about the texts. The last major podcast that I listened about this case, Crime Weekly with Derrick Levasseur and Stephanie Harlowe, said that Ty McNeil himself was convinced that the texts were really from Faith and he's the one who'd be best able to judge that since he was the actual recipient.

They also said that Faith's dad believed it maybe it wasn't Faith, but his reason seemed unconvincing. Apparently, she got 1 apostrophe wrong in the text or something really minor like that, and her dad finds that suspicious because "she was a stickler for grammar." That's not convincing to me.

I also feel like, how would MESO be able to unlock Faith's phone? I suppose that depends on how she had her phone locked. If it was a finger-print, then it would be easy for him to unlock the phone, even after killing her.

But if it were a password or PIN, he'd have to beat the information out of her, and I don't think the physical evidence supports that scenario. I have unfortunately encountered cases in my true crime listenings where a perpetrator is able to get a woman to unlock her phone by threatening torture, so I suppose that's not impossible here.

Thanks for that, BUT the concern back at the time that Ty’s name got involved I believe was that HE might be the perp, or otherwise involved, and that he might’ve been present in the apt. that morning, sending the loving texts to himself on Faith’s phone to throw authorities off.
Again, this is kinda old ground, maybe not worth speculating about(?) except that the idea of him up-and-moving to Colombia (assuming that's accurate) at the very time MESO is getting arrested can’t help but raise the question did he know MESO, or run with a Hispanic crowd.

This whole argument seemed like a real reach to me. How people text with their parents is going to be different than how they text with their friends. Also, someone sending a decoy text isn't going to be that detailed and personal, because the more said, the more likely something will seem off.

Thanks for that, BUT the concern back at the time that Ty’s name got involved I believe was that HE might be the perp, or otherwise involved, and that he might’ve been present in the apt. that morning, sending the loving texts to himself on Faith’s phone to throw authorities off.
Again, this is kinda old ground, maybe not worth speculating about(?) except that the idea of him up-and-moving to Colombia (assuming that's accurate) at the very time MESO is getting arrested can’t help but raise the question did he know MESO, or run with a Hispanic crowd.

Personally, I think it's just a coincidence. A lot of odd stuff has come out about TM over the years, but I tend to think he's pretty harmless.

This whole argument seemed like a real reach to me. How people text with their parents is going to be different than how they text with their friends. Also, someone sending a decoy text isn't going to be that detailed and personal, because the more said, the more likely something will seem off.

well, it was more than just mechanics & style of the text that some found suspicious... as I recall (but don't have time to go back and doublecheck right now), some of Faith's friends said she was actually 'over' Ty and decoupling from that relationship, while the text reads as if it's very much ongoing and he's her main-man -- I think that was the most suspicious aspect, apart from any grammatical quirks.
(but I'll stress again, LE seemed at the time to investigate Ty pretty thoroughly and drop him as a person of interest)

well, it was more than just mechanics & style of the text that some found suspicious... as I recall (but don't have time to go back and doublecheck right now), some of Faith's friends said she was actually 'over' Ty and decoupling from that relationship, while the text reads as if it's very much ongoing and he's her main-man -- I think that was the most suspicious aspect, apart from any grammatical quirks.
(but I'll stress again, LE seemed at the time to investigate Ty pretty thoroughly and drop him as a person of interest)

Yes, you're absolutely right, that was brought up too. However, things are very fluid at that age, and what people say to their friends can be undone in a couple of hours. I've mentioned before, in college, I'd talk to one of my friends in the afternoon, and she'd be telling me how she was done with her boyfriend, then they'd show up together at a party that night like nothing had happened (and you knew better than to bring it up!) And that happened repeatedly, with lots of couples I knew. It was far rarer for the breakup to actually stick. (Even more so if they weren't "official": That on again, off again stage can go on for years.)
I think that's the situation TM and Faith were probably in. One program (I hate to keep saying this, but I've forgotten which- I've watched/ listened to so many they kind of blend together) mentioned that they'd slept together the weekend before. If their relationship was still at that phase 5-6 days before she died, I doubt she was totally over him.
Finally- the text is actually fairly nuanced. Yes, it does describe an on-going relationship, but it's reflective and even can read as a bit consolatory. I think it's written from an emotional place (she even says she's "in her feelings") as she's hearing KR struggle to get up with BE or JM and realizing that TM wouldn't put her through that, and appreciates that knowledge. I think you very well can read it as between two people who are actually past the "couple" phase but have still been through a lot together and view their friendship as very deep.

Don't ask me which right now, but on the question of when they got there, Lehew did answer that directly on one of the programs. The question was something like "Do you believe they called as soon as they got there?" and she answered "That's the evidence that exists thus far." That isn't verbatim but pretty close.

@GottaHaveFaith - I'm going to try to answer your questions to the best of my knowledge:

"What happened at The Thrill and who else was with the girls?" Unknown, besides BE and the guys from NCCU law. However, given how deeply police investigated the NCCU law guys, and how that was a single part of the investigation released, police probably know a great deal about what went on at the club. At a guess, there wasn't some sort of major altercation like the voice mail implies, which is part of the reason they're dismissive of it.

"Did KR and Faith go home alone or with other people? Did they go straight home or stop along the way?" It's implied they were alone, since Faith was taking KR home due to her not feeling well. There's conflicting information about whether they stopped at Time Out that night or the night before. I'm inclined to believe it was the night before.

"What were the 3 loud thumps that the downstairs neighbor heard around 3:45am?" The thumps are reported as being 'around' 3 am, not 3:45. I personally believe they were just noises incidental to the girls arriving home. Notably, the neighbor wasn't alarmed enough about them at the time to alert anyone.

"Why were both Karena and Faith urgently trying to reach Brandon Edwards between 3:45 - 4:15am? And why did 'Karena need him more than he knows?'" Excellent questions without clear answers, and potentially crucial in understanding what was going on that night. Personally, I believe that KR was still carrying a torch for BE, and something happened between them the night before (when he slept over at their place) that made her think they were 'on again.' My personal theory is that he told KR he'd pick her up later that night, which explains a lot: Her wanting to leave the club, her not going right to sleep when she got home, and the frantic texts/calling later on when he was overdue. I think he probably told her something like "between 3:15 and 3:30", and she gave him until 3:40 until blowing him up. If you think about it, the only two reasons you back-to-back call someone are 1) a dire emergency 2) they're very late and not picking up their phone. All speculation, admittedly.

"Where exactly was Faith in the apartment, and what was she doing, when KR left at 4:27am?" This one has been definitively answered by police. She was asleep in the bedroom.

"Where exactly was the Bacardi bottle when KR left? Was it in plain sight in the kitchen or in a cabinet?" Unknown. Beyond "kept in the kitchen," nothing else has been said about this.

"If KR left The Thrill because she was sick, why did she go back out just a couple of hours later?" See above. I also don't think she was quite as sick as is usually assumed.

"When Jordan picked KR up, was he alone or did he have others with him? (Jordan's roommate's phone pinged off a cell tower near the crime scene around 4:15am.)" Unknown. However, given that police treated JB's potential presence there with great suspicion, I tend to think he said he was alone.

"One key or not, why leave the front door unlocked w/ Faith alone inside when Takoy lived just several units down and had broken in twice before & assaulted KR - hence the restraining order." A lot has been said about this in the past. We don't know what KR said, but I'd guess the situation required them to constantly have to plan out who was going to be home when, who should take the key, etc. It's also highly doubtful this was the very first time they'd done this. The situation with ETJ was in the rearview mirror and they had probably just gotten somewhat complacent by this point.

"Did KR see anyone else when she and Jordan were leaving the complex? Were any neighbors still up with lights/TVs on?" Unknown, and honestly, I wouldn't have expected her to make note of any of this. She'd been drinking, it was 4:30 am, and she had no reason to suspect any of that was important.

"What time did KR and Marisol get to the crime scene the morning they found Faith dead?" Just before 11am. See my answer regarding this at the top of my post.

"Why was Marisol not heard during the 911 call? Was she somewhere else when the call was placed or had she composed herself by then?" She knows the call is important and is being quiet so she doesn't distract KR from speaking with the dispatcher.

"And the obvious one: had they ever seen Miguel or heard his name before?" Unknown. Maybe, maybe not. Any connection was probably very tenuous and I doubt either of them knew his name, even if they'd seen him around somewhere before. Even though they lived in close proximity, they lived in completely different worlds. Again, that's speculation.

@CADwrest, thanks for your responses! I've left some comments below.

-- Lehew is good at her job and has been intentionally coy to withhold important information from the public during this investigation. But to my knowledge, CHPD is basing the girls’ arrival to the crime scene around 11:00am solely on the fact that the 911 call was placed at 11:01am. That call seems to be the only evidence they have to support this arrival time. What's strange though, is Karena starts the 911 call by saying "Hi, um, I just walked into my apartment." Seems like unnecessary context to add unless she wants the dispatcher to believe that she just got there.
And @Skigirl, I don’t believe one of Jordan’s roommates saw Marisol picking up Karena that morning either. I believe one of the roommates may have seen Karena when Jordan brought her home around 4:45am, but not later in the morning when Marisol picked her up.

-- There were multiple cameras inside The Thrill, but CHPD only released footage from the exterior camera showing the main entrance. Why? It makes me think that whatever is on those interior cameras is important to the investigation, which is the reason they’re holding that footage close to the vest. I think the voicemail is a red herring, but I do think something contentious transpired inside The Thrill. Also, I’m concerned with the Charlton Beasley (Takoy’s cousin) component. If Karena had moved on to Brandon by this point, why was she with Charlton at The Thrill? Takoy and Brandon absolutely hated each other, so Karena hanging out with Takoy’s cousin is not something Brandon would’ve been fond of. And Karena’s body language seems as if she was agitated with him when they’re seen exiting The Thrill. I wonder what happened inside to cause this?

-- Yeah, I agree RE: Time Out was before. Everything else is unknown.

-- The neighbor later corrected herself and said the thumps were closer to 3:45am, and the girls should've been home well before then. So these thumps were most likely not the girls arriving home. The neighbor didn’t alert anyone when it happened, but it was significant enough for her to tell the police the following morning. She claimed it was very out of the ordinary because she rarely heard the girls making loud noises.

-- That’s a good theory, but if Karena was supposed to hang with Brandon later, why wouldn’t Karena and Brandon have just gone home together after The Thrill? Brandon and Karena were already hanging out together there; it would've made more sense for them to just go home together, if the plan was to hang out more.

"Where exactly was Faith in the apartment, and what was she doing, when KR left at 4:27am?" This one has been definitively answered by the police. She was asleep in the bedroom.
-- I’ve heard conflicting information regarding this.

– This would be important information to know.

-- Karena is the one who told police that she was sick, so I’m going to hold her to her word.

-- But if Jordan was alone, how do you explain Jake’s phone pinging off the cell tower around 4:15am? Sure, we can speculate that maybe Jordan was borrowing Jake's phone or something, but that's pure speculation.

-- Everyone always speculates that the girls had a plan for the key, but it’s hard to imagine the plan being “let’s leave the front door unlocked at 4:27am.” Faith was smarter than that. And Takoy definitely wasn’t in the rearview at this point. When someone breaks in and assaults you (twice, I might add), you don’t just forget about it a few weeks later. Especially when that individual lives next door.

-- It's hard to say without hearing from Karena. But if my neighbor/ex had broken in and assaulted me, I think I'd be overly observant of my surroundings - especially at 4:30am.

-- See response above.

-- In the 20/20 special, Marisol was crying uncontrollably, but on the day she found Faith dead she had the composure to not make a peep just so she doesn’t distract Karena? Who cares if she distracts Karena? Faith was dead on the floor. I find it very strange that Marisol isn’t heard (or acknowledged) during that 911 call.

-- Yeah, lots of speculation with this one.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back