Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the TV news video being reported of the road closure area, it's very dark, and no illumination in this rural area.

ETA: See WRAL Map below for Wire Grass Rd distance from the trailer/residence, SUV location, and location of body.

Last edited:
I'm now rethinking this whole car ride and if she was put in the field 1st then he/she back tracked and dumped the car. Wouldn't there be some kind of smell/evidence ( at least on him) in the van if he killed her 1st then went back that forensics would have picked up on when they found the van? I don't know if i'm explaining this right. If he/she ( being politically correct and all) dumped the van, he would have needed another form of transportation to get her where she was found ( IF ITS HER. UGH). I may be over thinking all of this. I'm just pissed! Sorry!
I understand exactly what you are saying and I'm thinking he killed her outside of the car in the area where he left her body.

From the TV news video being reported of the road closure area, it's very dark, and no illumination in this rural area.

Do we know how far Wire Grass Rd is from the trailer/residence?
map-DMID1-5gy5b60q6-640x360.jpg

Authorities locate unidentified body during search for Hania Aguilar :: WRAL.com

Thanks so much for the Google map and locations.
Is this the body they discovered last Friday?
Last Friday? What body discovered on Friday? Link please. Anyway I'm so sad. I'm still reading to catch up since the finding of a body...but WHY? And no offense to LE/FBI but how could she be so close all of this time? I'm so very sad. Prayers to Hania's family and I hope they find this heartless sick killer. I doubt this is his first time. Nobody steals a car with a kid just for the car. This is a pedophile which I have thought from the start. Not a gang...not a sex trafficker...not a car jacker...it's a sick perverted pedophile. They cannot be rehabilitated. Laws need to change so we don't have to check a sex offender registry in our neighborhoods. If the sicko commits a crime against a child then they should never get out of prison. Or death would be best. I'm sick and pissed off.

Well sadly, if he hasn’t done this before he will do it again. IF he is not caught. And he will be caught!

Could have already happened.
If the folks who live near Wire Grass Rd. noticed the smell last week...maybe the perp moved on to western N.C. with Aubrey Acree, another 13 yr old girl, missing yesterday...thread established on WS.

JMO

I understand exactly what you are saying and I'm thinking he killed her outside of the car in the area where he left her body.

Would you think there would be some kind of "transfer" that would be on him and would be in the van if he put her in that field area and then got back in the van and back tracked to drop off the van where it was located? I really hope they have some form of DNA/connection on this !

Last Friday? What body discovered on Friday? Link please. Anyway I'm so sad. I'm still reading to catch up since the finding of a body...but WHY? And no offense to LE/FBI but how could she be so close all of this time? I'm so very sad. Prayers to Hania's family and I hope they find this heartless sick killer. I doubt this is his first time. Nobody steals a car with a kid just for the car. This is a pedophile which I have thought from the start. Not a gang...not a sex trafficker...not a car jacker...it's a sick perverted pedophile. They cannot be rehabilitated. Laws need to change so we don't have to check a sex offender registry in our neighborhoods. If the sicko commits a crime against a child then they should never get out of prison. Or death would be best. I'm sick and pissed off.

Sorry, I was referencing the skeletal remains from Closs case in WI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member