Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This refers to a poster's comments about a sex offender. Tricia then squelched any more discussion about this per TOS.

So, we can't discuss him.

Thank you crhedBngr, bringing forward Tricia’s post for reference, looking for link.

ETA:
Please remember when you post about a registered sex offender the police have already looked into this person.

Please remember your theories have to be reasonable. By that I mean we shouldn't have to suspend reality to believe the theory.

Use common sense. Stop with the rumors. Registered Sex Offenders are being looked at by police. Do not start dragging over every RSO who might have committed a crime like this. It just mucks up the thread and it is not necessary because the police have this information.

Do not accuse anyone of a crime unless they are the official person of interest.

Thank you.
Tricia

Something alerted Special Agents to this area last week...

FBI expands surveillance request for abducted NC teen

19 Nov 2018

Special Agents are again asking the public for their video surveillance.

"We are desperately trying to locate additional footage of the stolen SUV to determine when and how it got to Quincey Drive where it was found on November 8," the FBI said.

The FBI is expanding their plea for video to all of Robeson County, NC specifically:

• Highway 41/Elizabethtown Road
  • Any side streets
  • Popes Crossing Road
  • Wire Grass Road
  • Lovett Road.
Over the weekend, agents conducted searches on foot and used drones as part of the search for Aguilar. Relatives said the eighth-grader went outside to start a relative's SUV to prepare to leave for the bus stop. Police said a man then forced her into an SUV and drove off.

Something alerted Special Agents to this area last week...

FBI expands surveillance request for abducted NC teen

19 Nov 2018

Special Agents are again asking the public for their video surveillance.

"We are desperately trying to locate additional footage of the stolen SUV to determine when and how it got to Quincey Drive where it was found on November 8," the FBI said.

The FBI is expanding their plea for video to all of Robeson County, NC specifically:

• Highway 41/Elizabethtown Road
  • Any side streets
  • Popes Crossing Road
  • Wire Grass Road
  • Lovett Road.
Over the weekend, agents conducted searches on foot and used drones as part of the search for Aguilar. Relatives said the eighth-grader went outside to start a relative's SUV to prepare to leave for the bus stop. Police said a man then forced her into an SUV and drove off.
The woman interviewed by Akilah Davis said LE knocked on her door a little over a week ago and asked for video of Nov 5 between 6 and 12 (didn't say a.m. or p.m., but I'm assuming a.m.). They furnished video. They also said they smelled something like a dead animal. Although they didn't call, someone else who lives in the area may have. See third video at the link:
NC - NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, Lumberton, MEDIA MAPS & TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Last edited:
I find ehat has not been stated, deafening!
It is usually reported, skeletal ramins found, that appear to be recent/have been there foe some time.
It is unknown whether male or female at this time...
Body being transported to the ME for further ID and processing due to * no ID on suspect.
ME can easily tell the approximate age and sex of most individuals. Even if female, whether they have ever given birth.
13 year olds don't usually have their wisdom teeth yet.(as they still like inside the lower and upper jaw)
Certain growth plates often remain unfused...
I am Very concerned that the family was called in, if this is indeed true.
Why call them in if they have what they believe to be a middle aged man?
Unless he could be the perp!
Moo

It is usually reported, skeletal ramins found, that appear to be recent/have been there foe some time.
Body being transported to the ME for further ID and processing due to * no ID on suspect.
ME can easily tell the approximate age and sex of most individuals. Even if female, whether they have ever given birth.
13 year olds don't usually have their wisdom teeth yet.(as they still like inside the lower and upper jaw)
Moo
iirc Hania still has braces on her teeth? She is also tiny.

I am so sad and so mad, at the same time. I so hoped she was trafficked and would be found one day (what a messed up world where we hope abducted children are trafficked or held captive! because then at least they are alive).

Grrr. :( :mad:

Moo
Autopsies and the writing up of the findings take time.

21 Nov 2018

LUMBERTON, N.C. — The FBI is asking deer hunters to turn over surveillance video from the North Carolina county where a 13-year-old girl was kidnapped more than two weeks ago.

The agency said in a statement Tuesday that they needed "every piece of video" that could help determine the exact movements of the SUV stolen from the mobile home park where Hania Aguilar was kidnapped Nov. 5.

Relatives say the eighth-grader went outside to start a relative's SUV to prepare to leave for the school bus stop. Police say a man then forced her into an SUV and drove off.

The SUV was later found in Lumberton, several miles from the mobile home park.
FBI asks for deer camera video to aid kidnapped teen search :: WRAL.com

Does anyone find it strange that he walked there? He would not have known that she was in her aunt's car. Was he just walking past and saw her and took the opportunity?
It's not confirmed that abductor walked to the trailer park/residence. There was an individual dressed in dark clothes walking along a major road that morning who was caught on surveillance that LE wanted to talk to but I don't believe he ever came forward.

WRAL reports that the body was found (Wire Grass Rd) about 8 miles from where the SUV was abandoned (Quincy Dr).
Wire Grass Rd is a rural area of fields, trailers, and sparse housing that is not illuminated and very dark.
Body found during search for Lumberton teen remains unidentified :: WRAL.com

The fact that something specific led them to this area I think is a positive sign for the investigation. They wouldn't have just stumbled on to the body.

Kind of reminds me of Mollies case. I pray we'll hear of an arrest shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966