Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So then the perp drives the green SUV into a forest-smack in the middle about a mile and a half away, with Hania. Abandons the vehicle and takes Hania with him? He must have called for a ride from an accomplice, they would have been noticed walking along that road by 6:54 AM when 911 was called-it starts getting lighter by that time. Thoughts?

Last edited:
So then the perp drives the green SUV into a forest-smack in the middle about a mile and a half away, with Hania. Abandons the vehicle and takes Hania with him? He must have called for a ride from a buddy, they would have been noticed walking along that road by 6:54 AM when 911 was called-it starts getting lighter by that time. Thoughts?

Wasn't the SUV found in the forest a day later? I could be wrong.
Maybe Hania wasn't even with the perp when the SUV was dumped there.

So then the perp drives the green SUV into a forest-smack in the middle about a mile and a half away, with Hania. Abandons the vehicle and takes Hania with him? He must have called for a ride from a buddy, they would have been noticed walking along that road by 6:54 AM when 911 was called-it starts getting lighter by that time. Thoughts?
The vehicle was found further away than that. We don't know if Hania was in the vehicle when the perp abandonded it and we don't know that he took her with him. We don't know when the vehicle was left in that wooded spot, only that it was found on the following Thursday. I don't understand what you're saying about a buddy.

Jmo

An accomplice the perp trusts and knows, who picked him up after he dumped the green SUV. But that is all speculation of course.
The vehicle was found further away than that. We don't know if Hania was in the vehicle when the perp abandonded it and we don't know that he took her with him. We don't know when the vehicle was left in that wooded spot, only that it was found on the following Thursday. I don't understand what you're saying about a buddy.

Jmo

So then the perp drives the green SUV into a forest-smack in the middle about a mile and a half away, with Hania. Abandons the vehicle and takes Hania with him? He must have called for a ride from an accomplice, they would have been noticed walking along that road by 6:54 AM when 911 was called-it starts getting lighter by that time. Thoughts?

RBBM

I think this is the case as well. I'm worrying more and more about the sex-trafficking angle. I don't have any factual information, just a hunch.

JMVHO

RBBM

I think this is the case as well. I'm worrying more and more about the sex-trafficking angle. I don't have any factual information, just a hunch.

JMVHO

And if there is an accomplice, well then what type of person would participate in such a thing. If there’s an accomplice then this lends itself even more to possible ties to organized crime, moo.

Lumberton Police Department | 11/14/2018 2:20pm (EST)

The Lumberton Police Department, the FBI, and a number of our state, local, and federal law enforcement partners are actively following investigative leads to find Hania Aguilar. The FBI has increased the reward to $25,000 for information that leads to the location of Hania or information that leads to the arrest and conviction of the person responsible for kidnapping Hania. Call the tip line number at 910-272-5871 if you have information to #FindHania

46202992_1909621699074673_7593222821770166272_n.jpg 46159012_1909621742408002_5960966744838242304_n.jpg 46260979_1909621725741337_1203775592428732416_n.jpg

So my very, very high ranking retired LE friend wrote me back.

I had asked him in his opinion what he thought the chances are that one who commits a carjacking wearing a bandana over his face could have past or present gang affiliations. This is his response word for word:

“Sorry for the delay. Depends on the area but probably pretty good.”

Everything is JMO.

Last edited:
Wonder if anyone has made a map of where those women lived/were found and where Hania lived and the vehicle was found.

Great idea.

Not connected LE said.

I thought the FBI agent said he wasn’t aware because it was not an FBI case? Will go back and review. I might have missed this quote.

Ugh I wouldn’t want to be :( I don’t think...
It seems unlikely to me, as it always does, but the alternatives are not better...
Jmo

The links are horrific what these people do to their trafficking victims. Unspeakable.

If it's sex trafficking, then she'd at least be alive.

IF we are to consider this as angle, then chances are high she could have been taken out of state, as per some information I came across during my research.

Let’s say hypothetically it could be by a gang/cartel, say MS 13/Sinaloa who has strong ties in the area and have committed similar crimes (per the link by @Shin Masamura):

“...turns out that this alleged criminal enterprise was not an isolated endeavor, but that such sex trafficking is a core element of MS-13's business model.”

Snip

“As the number of female human trafficking victims has increased in the region, so has the number of female fatalities, and gangs such as MS-13 are among the main perpetrators of the crime.”

FBI:
MS-13 Threat Assessment
MS-13 members engage in a wide range of criminal activity, including drug distribution, murder, rape, prostitution, robbery, home invasions, immigration offenses, kidnapping, carjackings/auto thefts, and vandalism. Most of these crimes, you’ll notice, have one thing in common—they are exceedingly violent. And while most of the violence is directed toward other MS-13 members or rival street gangs, innocent citizens often get caught in the crossfire.“

—-

Again, I realize that Hania is not an unaccompanied minor:

“The majority of unaccompanied minors end up in California, New York, Texas, and the Washington DC area that includes Maryland and Virginia—states that have large Central American populations and thus large MS-13 populations.”

The Connection between the Mara Salvatrucha and Human Trafficking • Human Trafficking Search

—-

Again trafficking, gangs could have nothing to do with any of this and this simply could be a criminal who abducted Hania for his own SA, as in the majority of the cases we see here. But again, the MOs in those cases are different, imo.

——

Note to look to see if anything comes up gang related at Hania’s school.

Last edited:
Remember when @Shin Masamura posted that link of another abduction which was similar in so many ways (abducted from driveway, car jacked with own vehicle, vehicle abandoned)?

Well, fwiw I googled “drug cartel yellow” to see who’s colors are yellow, (results pending) and the first thing that came up is this (maybe the bandana is gold?):

Who is the biggest cartel in Mexico?
Sinaloa Cartel
Joaquín Guzmán Loera, a.k.a. "El Chapo" - Captured on 22 February 2014 - Escaped on 11 July 2015 - Recaptured on 8 January 2016.

Two things to note.

1. Off topic but interesting:
I just saw on the news El Chapo’s trial is underway:
El Chapo Trial Day 1: Defense Claims Guzman Is Middle Management – Rolling Stone

2. The link that @Shin Masamura posted re: practically identical circumstances involved the same cartel as El Chapo, Sinaloa.

O/T, but wanted to note these coincidences because I thought they were interesting.

Standby for further information on this cartel as related to Robeson County.

—-FTR IF there is a gang or cartel link in anyway, and I say IF, then check this out:

“Garza opened by providing an overview, who and what the cartels are and the different regions they are in. Almonte took over the rest of the course and discussed hotel rooms being used by drug and human traffickers.

“We talked about how to address that type of criminal activity at the hotels and motels here in North Carolina,” Almonte said.”

(This would hotels and motels more on the radar as a possible location of Hania.)

Snip

“Mexican cartels essentially use patron saints or legitimate Catholic saints and pray to them for protection from law enforcement. One of the more popular saints Mexican cartels rely on is Santa Muerte, or the Saint of Death.

“She is the most popular one right now being used by the Mexican cartel and gangs for protection from law enforcement,” Almonte said. “However, there are people in Mexico and in the U.S. that pray to Santa Muerte that are not involved in criminal activity.”

Another popular Catholic saint being misused is St. Jude, the patron saint of lost causes and difficult situations.”
—more on other saints at link

Alamance County law enforcement schooled on Mexican cartels

—-

From an above link we know that MS-13 is in Robeson County.

“In many instances, the Sinaloa cartel and other Mexican cartels partner with street gangs in the US - particularly the MS-13”

These maps show how Mexican cartels dominate the US drug market

—-

MS-13 and Sex Trafficking

The Connection between the Mara Salvatrucha and Human Trafficking • Human Trafficking Search

“The Mara Salvatrucha, better known by their acronym MS-13, is one of the largest and most violent transnational criminal organizations in the world. Their motto is “Kill, Rape, Control.

Since the 1980s, MS-13 members have typically engaged in a wide range of violent and criminal activity including, drug distribution, murder, rape, prostitution, robbery, home invasions, immigration offenses, kidnapping, carjacking/auto thefts, and vandalism. More recently there has been a rise in MS-13 engaging in human trafficking.”

Snip

“In the United States, victims of MS-13 tend to be Latino immigrant girls or girls from the Northern Triangle countries who came into the country as unaccompanied minors.”

(I realize Hania is not unaccompanied)

—-

Robeson county gangs climb to more than 60

“RED SPRINGS, N.C.(WBTW)-The idea of gangs in Robeson county isn't a new concept. But with the high amount of violent crimes in the county, it is something law enforcement is focusing on all over the county. “

—-

Robeson County is one of most violent in state | N.C. Academic Center for Excellence

“LUMBERTON — Tough doesn’t always cut it here. Not in this sprawling county, where the murder rate is four times the national average and young people are twice as likely as teens in other parts of the state to die before they’re old enough to vote.

These are the grim facts of life in Robeson County...”

Snip

““What I found was, Robeson County is having a lot of big-city problems in a rural setting,” Smokowski said. “Nationally, there aren’t a lot of places like this.”“

—-

6574596_G.jpg

“Strickland says drugs, poverty, domestic violence, and gangs are all reasons why the murder rate in the county is so high.“

Robeson County - A Deadly County

—-

Spurred by slayings, Robeson County wages a fight against gangs

“Part of Hernandez wants to heed their advice. He knows he is fighting a losing battle. When he took the job in 2009, an estimated 150 gang members roamed the streets in Robeson County. Today, Hernandez conservatively estimates, there are more than 500 members in at least 64 gangs.

“Those gang members are breaking into homes, robbing drug dealers at gunpoint, buying and selling drugs, and committing other crimes.””

—-

Recent violence, crime and gangs subject of Lumberton town hall forum

—-

Top 10 most dangerous cities in North Carolina, according to the FBI

“Lumberton is the most dangerous city in North Carolina, according to FBI crime data.”

——
MS-13 a threat to North Carolina

“MS -13 is involved in drug trafficking, robbery, larceny, human trafficking, extortion, racketeering, kidnapping, and arms trafficking. They have allies in the Mexican drug cartels and they are brutal and unforgiving.

Gang members are known by the tattoos that cover their bodies, including their faces.“

Snip

“During one meeting, according to investigators and news reports, the gang members discussed the gang’s structure and its expansion plans, the need to identify individuals co-operating with law enforcement, using an apartment to hold individuals they kidnap...”

Snip

“Clearly, the MS-13 gang is a growing threat to the citizens of North Carolina and the nation.“

—-

Here’s another thought. It seems these gangs try to target younger Hispanic people at achool. There are many articles on this but this post is already getting very long.

I wonder about gang activity at Hania’s school. Did she resist, etc?

I have been researching gangs since Monday. Every link you posted, I had the same noted. I was oblivious to what has been going on related to gangs, especially in my state. And we don't know if any of this is related or not.

I can't remember if you added this website North Carolina Gang. Eight gangs listed.

https://www.ncgangcops.org/gang-indentifiers

Ep. 020 | Gang Initiations

https://www.ncleg.net/documentsites...Reports/DPS_Annual_Gang_Report_2017_03_01.pdf

MS-13 a threat to North Carolina

Wasn't the SUV found in the forest a day later? I could be wrong.
Maybe Hania wasn't even with the perp when the SUV was dumped there.
This theory makes sense. I've always believed perp had an accomplice and this was a coordinated and planned effort to kidnap Hania. Very possible that perp hauled tail out of the trailer park and drove to a location to exchange Hania with an accomplice then took the vehicle to the dump spot and either exchanged it with a vehicle of his own nearby or was picked up.

Also possible that perp drove Hania to a secluded location then waited until nightfall and dumped or exchanged vehicle. If the vehicle was parked in a garage all day then driven to dump spot under cover of night it would be difficult for anyone in the area to see. The dump site is pretty rural with not much around. I can easily see a vehicle drive up to the area and park without anyone seeing.

9 days missing: Reward in Hania Aguilar case increases to $30K
Lumberton police and the FBI said they have not given up on locating the missing 13-year-old teen, an eighth-grader at Lumberton Junior High School.

“We have no physical evidence, nothing to indicate that she is anything but alive,” authorities said during a Tuesday press conference.

Authorities said they don’t know if Aguilar and her kidnapper have crossed state lines, but they’re investigating all possibilities. Late Tuesday, there was a report of a possible sighting of Aguilar in Charlotte, but authorities said there is no reason to believe the report is accurate.

“We’re following all logical leads, no matter what city or state they take us to, but we just don’t know,” said Andy de la Rocha with the FBI.

Surprised this is getting so little attention.

Hope Hania is going to come back safe.

If it is sex trafficking, who on earth are the people with the demand for girls like this, they could be our neighbours, colleagues, family even. It turns my stomach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay