GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No MM was posting on Facebook long before November. I don' know the exact date but was as early a beginning of September and probably August 2015. All pictures of JC were removed and only her and the children were posted. She deleted all these posts prior to November. SM was also posting on her page from September 1st 2015.

Thank you everyone for bouncing back your ideas about my post - one other thing I didn't include... I think SM was probably just as invested in those children as Molly. She saw herself as their grandmother and was probably just as resentful of the Irish family as Molly was. This would explain why the E family has been so supportive and recklessly outspoken, right up to today. I wouldn't imagine Molly has ever had this level of support from her relatives before this. SM would have been nagging at Tom to help Molly keep the children; Tom wouldn't have been so concerned about the kids, except as a "prize" he could wrest from his rival. All these jealousies colliding, for something that was only of value if it was real, not pretend.

I've been reading back over the last few pages of this thread. I've been really impressed by the insightful comments, particularly #563 #576 and #581 from stmarysmead, #584 from Frizby, #634 from francesca and many more from kittythehare.

One more tuppenceworth.

From KMs book, I think it's fairly obvious that MM was(is) bipolar. It's not a condition that goes away, and reading about the behaviours, I think it's pretty clear that she lied when she said it was a mis-diagnosis. In my experience (by proxy) it's often the case that the 'higher' the manic episode (high energy, racing thoughts, grandiosity, risky behaviour) the 'lower' the subsequent depression (feelings of sadness, loneliness, worthlessness, uselessness, regret for behaviour in the heat of mania.

More than any prison bars, I honestly believe that the punishment that awaits MM when she looks in her mirror will be her own mind rebelling...

Now TM (and possibly SM/ME?), their grandiosity was different IMO, more of a (narcisstic?) underlying personality trait. One that the jury (God bless'em!) recognised implicitly. I honestly believe that in that echo-chamber inside his own head, when he discovered what had happened on 2nd August 2015, he went into survival mode. By survival, I mean survival of his (and by association his family's) status, standing, reputation. Other considerations were simply unimportant trivia - JC's reputation, J&S, MrF, all just details to be moved about like pawns in his over overweening master-plan and facilitated by his legal team. This is what he does after all - "spy against spy stuff". But narcissism generally masks a fragile self-esteem.

So I wonder, what awaits him when he looks in the mirror? In a month. In a year. In ten or fifteen years?
Maybe, out of the corner of his eye, the Truth will come creeping...

All IMO

Yes! Yes! There's an old saying...Wherever you go...there YOU are.

You can't run from your own demons.

Thank you everyone for bouncing back your ideas about my post - one other thing I didn't include... I think SM was probably just as invested in those children as Molly. She saw herself as their grandmother and was probably just as resentful of the Irish family as Molly was. This would explain why the E family has been so supportive and recklessly outspoken, right up to today. I wouldn't imagine Molly has ever had this level of support from her relatives before this. SM would have been nagging at Tom to help Molly keep the children; Tom wouldn't have been so concerned about the kids, except as a "prize" he could wrest from his rival. All these jealousies colliding, for something that was only of value if it was real, not pretend.

Great post.

And SC was the beautiful perfect little girl she wished for...a second chance with a child that wasn't flawed and embarrassing like MM.

ME appeals to Obama to help free TM and MM:

"Mona told Obama: “NC (North Carolina) verdict jailing father and daughter will destroy foundation of our jury system if allowed to stand.

“Self defense is not a crime in our country – please help to right this terrible injustice.”

But furious punters have blasted Mona, who set up her Twitter page last month, for her efforts – with one pleading with Obama not to get involved.

They said: “There is no evidence of self defense. Forensics refutes that. Scene staged. Suggest Mr. Obama continues his focus on real injustices.”

https://www.thesun.ie/news/1426697/...ent-to-work-to-right-this-terrible-injustice/

"Mona told Obama: “NC (North Carolina) verdict jailing father and daughter will destroy foundation of our jury system if allowed to stand.

“Self defense is not a crime in our country – please help to right this terrible injustice.”

But furious punters have blasted Mona, who set up her Twitter page last month, for her efforts – with one pleading with Obama not to get involved.

They said: “There is no evidence of self defense. Forensics refutes that. Scene staged. Suggest Mr. Obama continues his focus on real injustices.”

https://www.thesun.ie/news/1426697/...ent-to-work-to-right-this-terrible-injustice/
Outrageous! All her very public appeals to various public figures have struck me as infantile, unprofessional, grasping and ludicrous. Who is this woman? How has she survived without criminal charges against her for her blatant lies and libel?

There is more chance of Obama rolling up here to finish cooking these kids their dinner than there is of him knowing the truth of this case and supporting this absolutely deluded family.

ME in every way has atagonised both the Corbetts and Jason's children for 2 long years. Slander, insinuations and cheap shots seem to be her style. If she were an Irish citizen, legally I'm sure she would be gagged by a judge, why she is allowed continue this I will never know. There will be family who will support martens that was always going to be happening but this woman is so distasteful and rude.
She may be doing us a favour though as she makes them look cheap and bitter every time she types.

Right... no sign of Obama it's back to cooking dinner I go !

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk

Yes, Shipwash ordered them return most of what was taken, including the Honda Accord car, the one JC used, they took that took and she had allowed her father and brother<modsnip> to drive the car. TM knew what he had done to JC, with his own hands, the brutality he and MM had used to murder JC and he still got in the murdered man's car, and drove it? He got in the driver's seat of JC's car and drove it to get coffee or something so ordinary, without a thought. That just always seemed so cold, callous and brutal in itself. These are not good people, they may have put on some semblance of decency, but it was an act I think - decent people don't act like that, they just don't. I'd say if you look deeper in to their lives, you'd find others who aren't wholly surprised by this.

http://www.journalnow.com/news/crim...cle_ccec63c4-d9d2-5f23-8beb-277ef07df3bf.html
Your post appears from a female name but sounded like it came directly from a man. Some of men's thoughts to live by.
Never kick a man's dog
Never sleep with a man's wife
Never drive a man's car anytime after killing said man

Your post appears from a female name but sounded like it came directly from a man. Some of men's thoughts to live by.
Never kick a man's dog
Never sleep with a man's wife
Never drive a man's car anytime after killing said man

What does it matter if it appears to be from a male or female, the facts of the case remain the same.

Can I ask you once again (for the third time), how do you feel about what TM & MM said about the death of JC's first wife? Not just making a statement of such (which I believe only TM did) but also going on National TV and both saying it.

Given that Molly's father views bashing the head of a deceased person as "self-defence", I think all his cases need to be thoroughly reviewed. Clearly this is not a appropriate viewpoint for an FBI agent.

Given that Molly's father views bashing the head of a deceased person as "self-defence", I think all his cases need to be thoroughly reviewed. Clearly this is not a appropriate viewpoint for an FBI agent.

I do as well.
Very much so.
That female CT witness presented herself for good reasons.
I think there is more to be discovered about his prior activities.
Oakridge has a long line of scandals. We did some research in some of the earlier threads. At one point I did wonder whether JC was, in fact, murdered because of something he knew about TM, ME et al..
Its worth a look, I reckon.

Ahem, ahem...maybe someone needs to inform ME, Mr. Obama is no longer in command. She is not related to the Martens, by blood, but seems to be a good fit with this delusional family.

:cuckoo::gasp::cuckoo:

IMHO

[video=twitter;899740311022432256]https://twitter.com/lexdispatchbc/status/899740311022432256[/video]

Ben Coley got a card...from "Ireland."

I do as well.
Very much so.
That female CT witness presented herself for good reasons.
I think there is more to be discovered about his prior activities.
Oakridge has a long line of scandals. We did some research in some of the earlier threads. At one point I did wonder whether JC was, in fact, murdered because of something he knew about TM, ME et al..
Its worth a look, I reckon.

Molly's father, who was typically absent from her life, drove five hours to help murder Jason even though he had to work the next day. He brought along a weapon. I too have to wonder if he had a reason to murder Jason. Did he really decide to throw his life away so his daughter could lay claim to someone else's children and their inheritance? That seems a bit far fetched. Did Jason know too much through his marriage to Molly that he presented a threat if he was divorced from Molly and living in Ireland?

I agree that there's very likely more to this story, but I doubt we will ever know all the facts.

Anyone feel any sympathy for tom martens and if so why?
I have a little but I am afraid it might be misplaced not least because I don't
know as much about the case as many of the rest of you do.

Molly's father, who was typically absent from her life, drove five hours to help murder Jason even though he had to work the next day. He brought along a weapon. I too have to wonder if he had a reason to murder Jason. Did he really decide to throw his life away so his daughter could lay claim to someone else's children and their inheritance? That seems a bit far fetched. Did Jason know too much through his marriage to Molly that he presented a threat if he was divorced from Molly and living in Ireland?

I agree that there's very likely more to this story, but I doubt we will ever know all the facts.

I have never got it clear in my mind where the bat actually came from. Was he telling the truth when he said he brought it with him that day? Or could it have been a bat in the house, belonging to JC Jr, that Tom would have hunted out during/ after Molly's attack on Jason?

Regarding ME's appeal to Obama, I just have to laugh. I hope Obama shows up on her doorstep, sits her down and tells it to her straight. "This is not self defense - it is murder." Maybe she'll listen to him.

I have never got it clear in my mind where the bat actually came from. Was he telling the truth when he said he brought it with him that day? Or could it have been a bat in the house, belonging to JC Jr, that Tom would have hunted out during/ after Molly's attack on Jason?

Regarding ME's appeal to Obama, I just have to laugh. I hope Obama shows up on her doorstep, sits her down and tells it to her straight. "This is not self defense - it is murder." Maybe she'll listen to him.

I don't know what politicians are like in Ireland, but in America, our politicians don't do anything unless there is some political advantage for them or their party, TM and MM are living in two solid Republican states....they do not fall under any of the demographics of "selective empathy" that are poltically valuable to either party now. Obama has other fish to fry, as we like to say. I hope ME is not sitting by the phone.

ME may as well write to Santa Claus and the Easter bunny and the Tooth Fairy, I can't see any politician of either party finding any political value in getting mixed up in this murderous debacle.

Anyone feel any sympathy for tom martens and if so why?
I have a little but I am afraid it might be misplaced not least because I don't
know as much about the case as many of the rest of you do.

Until the trial, I had a bit of sympathy for him, because I visualized that he had walked into the crime scene, and tried to cover for his daughter by claiming involvement - not realizing that the crime scene would say "over kill". But when I saw his arrogance along with the evidence that he must have been actively assaulting Jason while J was close to death, then I lost my sympathy. There is a huge gulf between swinging a bat once or twice in self defense and standing alongside someone else to batter an unconscious man.
I saw a photograph in our local paper yesterday of an elderly couple walking hand in hand into court to "support their adopted son" who is appealing his murder sentence. This couple are supporting him by ensuring he has the legal resources he needs, and by showing up in court to hear the case - they are not supporting what he did. This couple looked absolutely shattered and devastated. I wanted to give them a hug and tell them they didn't need to feel any shame for what their son did. It is possible to support a family member who has done the wrong thing, without jumping up and down and insisting they are innocent.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plaguedoverlord
Back