GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I I have no idea what they are going to say. I do think something happened and we are probably all right in assuming that Jason was leaving and taking the children. Do the lawyers just have what we have or have they got more information of actually evidence leaving all interviews out of the equation .

in my opinion the evidence of blood spattering along with autopsy will be the most daming in the case. This evidence then will obviously be supported by the evidence and weapons collect at the scene and added to the fact mm has so far portrayed herself as a narcissistic overbearing woman who is being aided by her cold and unsympathetic, FBI father. I'm hoping they can put to rest the DV allegations with the help of character witnesses, data analysis from phones, computers etc and in doing so prove 2nd degree. All my thoughts only.

interesting blood spatter analysis link...
https://sites.google.com/site/bloodspatteranalysisforensics/bloodstain-pattern-analysis

Is there any info out there regarding court date for mm hearing about the house contents. ???
Also there has been no further news on the investigation involving mm uncle which I am surprised about as would his visit to Jason's office with mm or phone calls regarding making a visit not possibly give rise to a motive in mm case ??? What was in the office that was so important??? If it was just the kids passports why not just come out and say it ?

http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Wi...mpts-to-access-murdered-Irishmans-office.html

All MOO

A friend of mine, who also follows this case. Compare MM to Casey Anthony. What are you thoughts?

MM shows no remorse for Jason's Death.

MM went back to life, as nothing happened.

MM lied about her relationship with the kids.

MM's parents willing to lie for her.

A friend of mine, who also follows this case. Compare MM to Casey Anthony. What are you thoughts?

Excellent! I see many similarities.

It truly amazes me when reading her FB page, one could easily forget she murdered a man, because Molly sure has.

Excellent! I see many similarities.

It truly amazes me when reading her FB page, one could easily forget she murdered a man, because Molly sure has.

My friends question was? Would MM have called 911? Or would she have cleaned up and pretended nothing happened. We know 911 was called. That was TM. Molly wanted to secure custody of the kids and live life on her terms. She does have chilling similar personality traits as Casey Anthony.

Yes, I do see many similarities between MM and Casey. All the outrageous lies she told, cold and aloof, and no sympathy for the victim, just feeling sorry for herself.

I hope and pray the jury's verdict won't be the same. After following many of these cases over the years, I have observed that juries don't like to convict attractive women. Not sure of the reason behind this, just please don't let it happen to Molly!!! :jail::jail::jail:

IMHO

Strange post on mm's fb page today, wishing all the wonderful mothers she knows in Ireland a happy Mother's Day, might be just me but she seems to be fishing fur more sympathy on this side of the water ???? Is she being advised/ coached on what to post or is she a loose cannon ???

Strange post on mm's fb page today, wishing all the wonderful mothers she knows in Ireland a happy Mother's Day, might be just me but she seems to be fishing fur more sympathy on this side of the water ???? Is she being advised/ coached on what to post or is she a loose cannon ???

In my opinion, just a way to gain sympathy. I way to strike up conversation.

Any guesses why the indictments took 5 months to come down?

In my opinion, just a way to gain sympathy. I way to strike up conversation.

It's a strategy. She's not allowed to mention the kids but she manipulated the situation by posting something that would draw OTHERS to mention the kids and be so so sad for her. And it worked!
She is a world class manipulator!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My friends question was? Would MM have called 911? Or would she have cleaned up and pretended nothing happened. We know 911 was called. That was TM. Molly wanted to secure custody of the kids and live life on her terms. She does have chilling similar personality traits as Casey Anthony.

Very interesting thought! Yes, I wonder what Molly would have done if she had been alone that night, with nobody to take control of the situation for her. I'm guessing she would have been a female Jeffrey MacDonald and claimed intruders broke into the house... That sort of story would have been a slightly more convincing fit for her behavior afterwards.

Davidson County is small. They don't have the manpower to move quickly. IMO they took their time, they crossed every t and dotted every I. They will have a solid case. I do think the custody battle, Molly removing items from the house, did slow them down.

It's a strategy. She's not allowed to mention the kids but she manipulated the situation by posting something that would draw OTHERS to mention the kids and be so so sad for her. And it worked!

Her post is sickening. IMO she is once again showing her true colors. She does not consider Jason's mother. Or that she is celebrating for he first time without her son.

stmarysmead---was told by a friend of the Corbetts that they wanted to have an airtight case before the indictment. They interviewed witnesses, then interviewed them again. The family was in close contact with LE the entire time.

As Momtocatieandtwins said, "they wanted to cross every t, and dot every i." Let's hope it pays off.

IMHO

stmarysmead---was told by a friend of the Corbetts that they wanted to have an airtight case before the indictment. They interviewed witnesses, then interviewed them again. The family was in close contact with LE the entire time

As Momtocatieandtwins said, "they wanted to cross every t, and dot every i." Let's hope it pays off.

IMHO

Thank you! Good to know!

i agree I also think she's trying to give the impression that she made friends of her own in Ireland which appears not to be the case .. What Irish mom amongst us would want her Mother's Day wishes. What mom in Ireland does she even "know" other than Jason's family?
i understood Mother's Day on the states was on a different day to Europe? Is this correct?

i agree I also think she's trying to give the impression that she made friends of her own in Ireland which appears not to be the case .. What Irish mom amongst us would want her Mother's Day wishes. What mom in Ireland does she even "know" other than Jason's family?
i understood Mother's Day on the states was on a different day to Europe? Is this correct?

Mother's Day is in May in the US.

I think her posting of the 'Mother's Day' message is a deliberate ploy to provoke supportors of the Corbetts and maybe inflame
those who contribute to the BJFJ page? Perhaps she is assuming this will lead to intimidating emails/messages etc? IMO she does everything for a reason or with an aim/endgame in sight. As for 'friends' in Ireland...I think she has some supporters who buy into her 'version' of events.

Also (to go back to another point) if Jason was attacked while sleeping in bed, surely there would be bloodstains on the sheets/pillow/mattress? I haven't seen any specific mention of this and was just wondering if I may have missed this on earlier posts? If so apologies in advance.

I agree that she probably wants to imply to her US followers that she made good friends in Ireland who would be sympathetic to her as a fellow-mother; AND I think she probably wants to flame up some reaction from Jason's supporters so she can say "Look how cruel they are to me, when I'm missing the kids."
Of course it's a crass move that backfires dismally when you consider she hasn't ever had a warm word or any compassion for Jason's mother who lost her son and could have lost access to her grandchildren.

I think her posting of the 'Mother's Day' message is a deliberate ploy to provoke supportors of the Corbetts and maybe inflame
those who contribute to the BJFJ page? Perhaps she is assuming this will lead to intimidating emails/messages etc? IMO she does everything for a reason or with an aim/endgame in sight. As for 'friends' in Ireland...I think she has some supporters who buy into her 'version' of events.

Also (to go back to another point) if Jason was attacked while sleeping in bed, surely there would be bloodstains on the sheets/pillow/mattress? I haven't seen any specific mention of this and was just wondering if I may have missed this on earlier posts? If so apologies in advance.

I don't think anything has been released to the public regarding the bloodstains/ spatter in the bedroom, but I think this will be absolutely crucial evidence in working out the sequence of events. Yes, if he was killed in his bed, there will definitely be evidence there, even if they were far-sighted enough to change the sheets and remove the pillows. There is no way anyone can manipulate evidence like blood stains, spatter, direct staining and transfer stains, so Tom and Molly will have to concoct a story that fits closely to the actual sequence of events, or the experts will be able to contradict their version with physical evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx