GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh now im more confused. It's a four bedroom house not counting the finished basement which was finished after they moved into the property. The plan of similar houses show one bedroom on the main floor and three bedrooms upstairs. I assumed given the fact that very little belongings were taken from the main floor guestroom would indicate that JC was found in there (bed, many funishings would be unusable due to blood, tissue etc).

I would assume a room for JC, a room for SC, a master bedroom and a guestroom.

Need to unfry my brain and start looking again because i have got myself very confused.

All IMO

It's not unusual for builders to modify these homes to make them slightly different. I don't believe...from the windows...that this builders plan is exactly the same as Jason's.

In picture 5 from the kitchen at the back of the house, we can look thru the pass through into the fireplace room. On the left, toward the front of the house is a bedroom. There are two pictures of this bedroom. Theybdhow the same windows that are on the left of the front of the house. Through that window you can see that bedroom is ground level,at the front. You can see the street through the window.

Yep I agree with Mary it's all about the windows - http://www.realtor.com/realestatean...t_Winston-Salem_NC_27107_M66309-62656#photo13

So going through the reel one by one - Photos relating to the Main Front Elevation : PIC 5 - Formal dining room, this photo relates to the slightly domed window to the right of the front door. PIC 8 & 9 are the Master Suite, these relate to the bay windows at the front of the house to the left of the front door. PIC 12, Upstairs Bedroom Two, this window sits directly above the formal dining room. PIC 13 - Attic Room, this single window sits above the garage on the right hand side.

Photos relating to PIC 14, the Rear Elevation : PIC 2 - Living Room/Sitting Room & PIC 3 Sitting Room/Living Room, these two pictures relate to the windows behind the decking either side of the stone chimney stack. PIC 7 - Informal dining space, is the bay windows at the back which onto the raised deck. PIC 10 - Main level guest bedroom, this is the window on the far left of the rear elevation.

Pic 3 & 4 the Kitchen - the kitchen is in the centre of the home with the formal dining room to the front, the informal dining room to the rear, the living room/sitting room to one side and the main level guest bedroom to the other. PIC 11 - Upstairs Bedroom One, this bedroom overlooks the house next door and so the windows are on a side elevation.

Hope that helps you to make a bit more sense of it Emma!

It's not unusual for builders to modify these homes to make them slightly different. I don't believe...from the windows...that this builders plan is exactly the same as Jason's.

In picture 5 from the kitchen at the back of the house, we can look thru the pass through into the fireplace room. On the left, toward the front of the house is a bedroom. There are two pictures of this bedroom. Theybdhow the same windows that are on the left of the front of the house. Through that window you can see that bedroom is ground level,at the front. You can see the street through the window.

So, 2 bedrooms on main level and 2 bedrooms upstairs... if MM was in the guest room that puts her closest to the garage and the bat. Besides how would TM know where to find the bat? (Since I have not found any record where the police found a second bat then I am making an assumption that there was no new bat as claimed by TM). Makes me think that there is a big chance that MM brought both the bat and the brick to Jason's room. But there may be evidence to the contrary that will be presented.

All IMO of course.

So, 2 bedrooms on main level and 2 bedrooms upstairs... if MM was in the guest room that puts her closest to the garage and the bat. Besides how would TM know where to find the bat? (Since I have not found any record where the police found a second bat then I am making an assumption that there was no new bat as claimed by TM). Makes me think that there is a big chance that MM brought both the bat and the brick to Jason's room. But there may be evidence to the contrary that will be presented.

All IMO of course.

It is difficult as the garage was so accessible. MM could easily have moved around the main level to retrieve it, but also TM would have come up past the garage from the basement. It doesn't eliminate either suspect for me, but I do agree, one bat used, one bat found...I don't buy the 'he left it at practise' excuse. IMO

We have 12 jurors ...
Monday morning hopefully have 2 alternate jurors and let this trial begin for truth and justice for jason corbett and his family.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thanks..when one cannot find answers on searches.. one frequently looks elsewhere and dismisses.. its often a mistake tho'.
This family makes The Simpsons normal..

I always tend to think there was a level of pre-meditation..
Even Uncle Mike (SIGAR fame).. stated there was no option..
Theres quite a few mega state bodies on the line here, dont you think?
Have badges- will use- for self.

The other aspect is that though Jason met her family in Ireland, it was probably not until he went to live in USA that he realised he got more than he bargained for..
Very dark, very sinister..cult-like was my sense of it originally, and even still.

The father was retired from FBI but hired on as a Counterintelligence officer for Oak Ridge National Labs, which is science and technology labs managed for US Dept Energy - he knows well how to erase presence on the internet.

Uncle Mike was under investigation by SIGAR for mis-use of his badge when he tried to force Jason's office to allow himself and Molly in to Jason's office the day after he was killed but never heard results of that internal investigation.

The day after Jason Corbett was found dead, Jack and Sarah were in Union County, where Molly Corbett’s brother, Robert Martens, lives, according to the motion. Molly Corbett and her father were in Winston-Salem.

http://www.journalnow.com/news/crim...cle_925deba5-bef2-5f59-981b-e3a8e02508e0.html

So I can see now that the children went to stay with Robert Martens and his wife who could have coached the children to make up the abuse stories of MM by JC.

The children would have been feeling a strong sense of abandonment after their father was murdered so they probably thought that they had to lie as they were attached to MM then and assumed that they would stay in the US with her. They could have been threatened that if they did not lie, they would not see MM again. She was all they had at that stage. They probably did not know that MM murdered their father. They were probably just told that he died.

Also MM could have coached them on the phone or visited them.

The Martens had already planned funeral service for Jason before his sister Tracey and husband David had even arrived in America, and hasn't consulted any member of Jason's family. Also, Martens refused to allow Tracey to see Jason's children at first, and then only in the presence of Sharon Martens. Brutal cold manipulative family.

I don't know if I posted the question before, but do you think a forensic accountant will be called to testify? RE financial motive

Are these common in cases in US?

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk

Oh yes, they are used here all the time, especially if money is a motive or problem. There should already be account reports which were prepared for the Estate proceedings.

If not from Facebook, where did you form your opinions about Molly? I guess I'd like to read what you have read. This is not a challenge...but what have some of us missed that has given you such a positive opinion of MM?

The first I learned about this case was here. Upon first read I thought TM was covering for Molly and to this day I think there might be some truth to that. But, not having read the faceBook fight, and not reading about the custody battle in tension-filled real time, I believe I have read every story posted here, done some original research on my own, and drawn my conclusions about Molly and Jason's relationship, largely based on my experience as a victim of DV 27 years ago with my own small child and two preteen stepchildren living in the home. I have taken interest in this story, a curiosity even to me.

Ingrained within me is Molly's right to a fair trial and the presumption of innocence. In my opinion, Molly's behavior is more like that of a DV victim than manic freak abuser. IMO. For example, her being out driving alone at 4 in the morning says to me she might have been afraid to go home; her volunteering at a DV center says she felt safe there. Sad really. I mean, that's not to say Molly is blameless in the failure of her marriage; but, Jason can't be held blameless either. IMO. The truth has to lie somewhere in the middle of the two of them. And, mostly what I know at this point about Molly is she's not who all y'all say she is in the Irish press. IMO

"There are two ways to be fooled.
One is to believe what isn't true;
the other is to refuse to accept what is true." - Soren Kierkegard.

I find it hard to reconcile the two conflicting pictures of a frightened victim of DV, with a person who publically fat shames her alleged abuser, the same weekend (if I am not mistaken) he is found bludgeoned to death in the middle of the night in his bedroom.

The first I learned about this case was here. Upon first read I thought TM was covering for Molly and to this day I think there might be some truth to that. But, not having read the faceBook fight, and not reading about the custody battle in tension-filled real time, I believe I have read every story posted here, done some original research on my own, and drawn my conclusions about Molly and Jason's relationship, largely based on my experience as a victim of DV 27 years ago with my own small child and two preteen stepchildren living in the home. I have taken interest in this story, a curiosity even to me.

Ingrained within me is Molly's right to a fair trial and the presumption of innocence. In my opinion, Molly's behavior is more like that of a DV victim than manic freak abuser. IMO. For example, her being out driving alone at 4 in the morning says to me she might have been afraid to go home; her volunteering at a DV center says she felt safe there. Sad really. I mean, that's not to say Molly is blameless in the failure of her marriage; but, Jason can't be held blameless either. IMO. The truth has to lie somewhere in the middle of the two of them. And, mostly what I know at this point about Molly is she's not who all y'all say she is in the Irish press. IMO

Can I ask whats your opinions on jasons autopsy report? What are your thoughts that the effect jasons death has on his elderly parents And siblings

Heck of a lot of things in there with no MSM links at all. Should someone be convicted on gossip alone?

The autopsy is not gossip. Keith Maginn's book (available on Amazon.com) and interview is not gossip. Mollys FB page is still wide open for review...but strangely edited of posts before she killed her husband.

Speaking of which, both she and her Father confessed. We don't need Hercule Poirot.

They will need to convince the jury that they had a right to inflict every blow after the ones that split his skull.

notth Carolina does not allow domestic executions in private domiciles even in the case of DV.

The autopsy is not gossip. Keith Maginn's book (available on Amazon.com) and interview is not gossip. Mollys FB page is still wide open for review...but strangely edited of posts before she killed her husband.

Speaking of which, both she and her Father confessed. We don't need Hercule Poirot.

They will need to convince the jury that they had a right to inflict every blow after the ones that split his skull.

notth Carolina does not allow domestic executions in private domiciles even in the case of DV.

Keith McGinns's book is in fact unvalidated gossip.

I think you're right, they won't be able to talk their way around the Autopsy report. I read it and found it tough reading, that poor guy took a brutal terrible prolonged bashing. I don't remember if the report dealt with the timing, from when the beating occurred or started, to the time of his death. He was still alive when the father was on the phone with Emergency, and still alive when the paramedics got there. Tom Martens called 911 at 3.04am. Jason had no defensive wounds, so he had to be sound asleep when attacked, his alcohol blood level was well below intoxicated so the couple beers he had that evening at the neighborhood party were already mostly gone from his system so he wasn't drunk. Tom said he and the wife were already in bed and asleep. So the only one NOT asleep was Molly. The expert testimony to the autopsy report will provide a timeline, science is amazing, as to when he was first hit, how long he may have bled out, to when the police and paramedics got there. For Tom and Molly's story to be true, it had to happen hours earlier before the 3.04am call, so did they leave him dying there for hours till it was too late for EMT to try and save him and while they came up with their story and rehearsed it? I think they're no way for them to get around that brutal Autopsy report, they can have brothers testify, they can have her BFF testify that she was abused, but there's isn't one single piece of evidence of DV by Jason, and a family of FBI agents would certainly know to keep records of all that since Molly was do desperate to gain custody of those kids - her father, her uncle, her brothers would all have maintained journals with dates, times and incidents and description of any incidents, no way a family filled with highly trained law enforcement wouldn't have.

First time posting on here, I live in Ireland and have being fascinated with the case since I first saw M social-media onslaught. Out of it all this the Cs’ shine like a beacon of a bright clear star shining on an intrinsic sea of sustained evil.

I have read all the posts and being intrigued by it and the solutions but I feel something is missing in them. No doubt MM was quite capable of starting all this off, but there was two weapons used in the murder that were from outside the house not something that one would have access to in an emergency. We believe the baton was from the garage which had no entrance from the house and the garden masonry was outside at the back of the house so not easily available in an emergency and not part of the bedroom furniture. I&#8217;m all too aware of TM knowledge of law enforcement and the risk it exposed of getting a prison sentence that he could die in prison for doing something like this. But why was he involved one may well ask then? <modsnip> I can well imagine them MM, pops and mama-bear all up late trying to console M who was distraught after finding out JC was going back to Ireland with the kids. Gone was his kids out of her life, life being unliveable without being a mommy, gone was the lush funds for her extravagant lifestyle, the possibility of ending homeless as the house being sold from abroad. She had no equable interest in the house don&#8217;t know if she had a registered property interest in it but the common law courts are very persuaded in property settlement in equitable interest where the partner/mother has no children of relationship. Property rights without an equitable interest can be terminated prior to death not post. I also understand from reading somewhere that MM was more than generous in using JC credit card on the M extended family <modsnip> We do know there was a prescription tranquilizer found in his body that was not prescribed for him and I don&#8217;t think he took it knowingly. I would also think he knew he had congenital heart problems so would be very careful of what drugs he took.

What have we now, we have JC drugged so he would be in a deep sleep, MM hysterical and the perceived villain sleeping sound in bed. What time JC was given the drug would give us an indication of when the initiative to kill began, MM was going solo at that time. I presume it was given to him in the early evening. I don&#8217;t know what time pops and moma-bear came to his house. I don&#8217;t think there was a conspiracy discussed on the phone; pops experience would be persuasive to this. I would think the conspiracy emerged after their arrival. I don&#8217;t think MM would be persuasive with all her mental health problems to persuade pops to do anything drastic. She could well suggest that she had him drugged and suggest to them what about killing him and they confer on the possibility of it working out for them. It does require a very twisted mind-set and audaciousness to think one could get away with it.<modsnip>. Pops law enforcement background in the FBI, he would have to have a law degree or one in criminology and he would be well aware of the power of &#8220;self-defense&#8221; in a defense. It&#8217;s complete where there is not excess force used. They would have discussed the primer of the DV being the causa belli and the susceptibility of the police/prosecution/public to it. Pops would be using his long experience in federal law enforcement to put forward it was a case of him having to use deadly force and he a type of victim. He would have thought this may stop a proper police investigation. So the conspiracy is coming along nicely with the solution and what is the only obvious solution. So pops and MM get their weapons and set off to the bedroom and set on JC as he is sleeping deeply, they thinking a few belts to the head and he is dead. Neither MM nor pops would have the height to strike him to inflict such injuries if he was standing and don&#8217;t think MM had the power to inflict such on her own. I would think JC was literally overwhelmed in seconds and all he could do was squirm out of bed and wriggle around the floor as they chased him beating the life out of him till he was dead. And this is where the excessive force was used in his butchery. JC did not die easily and once it began it had to be seen to the end and that was till he stopped moving.

Now the cover up, I&#8217;m sure pops was shocked at the overkill and the state JC body was in. I would also think the police would be horrified at the state of his body and a murder investigation immediately started. Now it&#8217;s going wrong but pops believes his standing would be sufficiently to halt a full scale murder investigation with his defense and the damsel still in distress as a backdrop and his own. Back home in Ireland they receive conflicting phone calls till it&#8217;s finally established he is dead at the hands of the Ms. His sister in holidays quickly rushes back from her holidays in first flight and in the meantime their local TD (parliament representative) who is a lawyer swings into action. This would be his speciality helping his constituents in such distress. I would think he opened all the right channels in the US, was well aware of getting a custody order in place asp and he would do this 24/7 for as long as it takes. I&#8217;m sure nearby Shannon Airport was contacted to have her on first avail flight with the necessary connection made all without payment up front. The kids guardian spoke to MM and Jack and told him she was on the way. Now it&#8217;s going wrong for the Ms'. I&#8217;m sure the local TD would have probated the will post haste have contacted the NC Social Services to appraise them of situation. MM was startled at the guardian&#8217;s plans and got an interim care order. Social Service alerted the Guardian of this while she was in transit which she would in turn have passed on to her local TD. Again the wires from Limerick and Irish Foreign Affairs would be red hot to the US. As this was going on the Ms&#8217; were arranging a quick cremation and service and it would be back to normal for them JC being an afterthought. They had the kids and a care order, JC house and the possibility of his life insurance which I would think with the audacious mind-set they had believed was sellable. They believed they were thoroughbreds had a clear start and the finishing line was in sight. But they failed to take account of the guardians&#8217; determination and the Limerick support base capabilities and before they realized the rank outsider overtook them on the outside and left them standing. The kids gone, property freeze in place and police investigation in full swing and likely to lead to murder charges by Christmas it was all beginning to unwind all that was left was a full scale social media onslaught.

Keith McGinns's book is in fact unvalidated gossip.

I'd agree with you if the book had not been written years ago...when MM had yet to kill anyone. Not many women have driven a man to publish a self help book as a recovery effort from living with them.

Is it? Some of it perhaps, his personal memories, but some of these may be backed up by his family and friends. The stories he relates about her medications, her hospital stays, etc. will surely be validated by insurance, doctor, pharmacy and hospital records. If her family does testify, the DA would also be able to question them on this issue as well perhaps? Their knowledge of their sister's medical history?

First time posting on here, I live in Ireland and have being fascinated with the case since I first saw M social-media onslaught. Out of it all this the Cs&#8217; shine like a beacon of a bright clear star shining on an intrinsic sea of sustained evil.

I have read all the posts and being intrigued by it and the solutions but I feel something is missing in them. No doubt MM was quite capable of starting all this off, but there was two weapons used in the murder that were from outside the house not something that one would have access to in an emergency. We believe the baton was from the garage which had no entrance from the house and the garden masonry was outside at the back of the house so not easily available in an emergency and not part of the bedroom furniture. I&#8217;m all too aware of TM knowledge of law enforcement and the risk it exposed of getting a prison sentence that he could die in prison for doing something like this. But why was he involved one may well ask then?<modsnip> I can well imagine them MM, pops and mama-bear all up late trying to console M who was distraught after finding out JC was going back to Ireland with the kids. Gone was his kids out of her life, life being unliveable without being a mommy, gone was the lush funds for her extravagant lifestyle, the possibility of ending homeless as the house being sold from abroad. She had no equable interest in the house don&#8217;t know if she had a registered property interest in it but the common law courts are very persuaded in property settlement in equitable interest where the partner/mother has no children of relationship. Property rights without an equitable interest can be terminated prior to death not post. I also understand from reading somewhere that MM was more than generous in using JC credit card on the M extended family. <modsnip>We do know there was a prescription tranquilizer found in his body that was not prescribed for him and I don&#8217;t think he took it knowingly. I would also think he knew he had congenital heart problems so would be very careful of what drugs he took.

What have we now, we have JC drugged so he would be in a deep sleep, MM hysterical and the perceived villain sleeping sound in bed. What time JC was given the drug would give us an indication of when the initiative to kill began, MM was going solo at that time. I presume it was given to him in the early evening. I don&#8217;t know what time pops and moma-bear came to his house. I don&#8217;t think there was a conspiracy discussed on the phone; pops experience would be persuasive to this. I would think the conspiracy emerged after their arrival. I don&#8217;t think MM would be persuasive with all her mental health problems to persuade pops to do anything drastic. She could well suggest that she had him drugged and suggest to them what about killing him and they confer on the possibility of it working out for them. It does require a very twisted mind-set and audaciousness to think one could get away with it.<modsnip>. Pops law enforcement background in the FBI, he would have to have a law degree or one in criminology and he would be well aware of the power of &#8220;self-defense&#8221; in a defense. It&#8217;s complete where there is not excess force used. They would have discussed the primer of the DV being the causa belli and the susceptibility of the police/prosecution/public to it. Pops would be using his long experience in federal law enforcement to put forward it was a case of him having to use deadly force and he a type of victim. He would have thought this may stop a proper police investigation. So the conspiracy is coming along nicely with the solution and what is the only obvious solution. So pops and MM get their weapons and set off to the bedroom and set on JC as he is sleeping deeply, they thinking a few belts to the head and he is dead. Neither MM nor pops would have the height to strike him to inflict such injuries if he was standing and don&#8217;t think MM had the power to inflict such on her own. I would think JC was literally overwhelmed in seconds and all he could do was squirm out of bed and wriggle around the floor as they chased him beating the life out of him till he was dead. And this is where the excessive force was used in his butchery. JC did not die easily and once it began it had to be seen to the end and that was till he stopped moving.

Now the cover up, I&#8217;m sure pops was shocked at the overkill and the state JC body was in. I would also think the police would be horrified at the state of his body and a murder investigation immediately started. Now it&#8217;s going wrong but pops believes his standing would be sufficiently to halt a full scale murder investigation with his defense and the damsel still in distress as a backdrop and his own. Back home in Ireland they receive conflicting phone calls till it&#8217;s finally established he is dead at the hands of the Ms. His sister in holidays quickly rushes back from her holidays in first flight and in the meantime their local TD (parliament representative) who is a lawyer swings into action. This would be his speciality helping his constituents in such distress. I would think he opened all the right channels in the US, was well aware of getting a custody order in place asp and he would do this 24/7 for as long as it takes. I&#8217;m sure nearby Shannon Airport was contacted to have her on first avail flight with the necessary connection made all without payment up front. The kids guardian spoke to MM and Jack and told him she was on the way. Now it&#8217;s going wrong for the Ms'. I&#8217;m sure the local TD would have probated the will post haste have contacted the NC Social Services to appraise them of situation. MM was startled at the guardian&#8217;s plans and got an interim care order. Social Service alerted the Guardian of this while she was in transit which she would in turn have passed on to her local TD. Again the wires from Limerick and Irish Foreign Affairs would be red hot to the US. As this was going on the Ms&#8217; were arranging a quick cremation and service and it would be back to normal for them JC being an afterthought. They had the kids and a care order, JC house and the possibility of his life insurance which I would think with the audacious mind-set they had believed was sellable. They believed they were thoroughbreds had a clear start and the finishing line was in sight. But they failed to take account of the guardians&#8217; determination and the Limerick support base capabilities and before they realized the rank outsider overtook them on the outside and left them standing. The kids gone, property freeze in place and police investigation in full swing and likely to lead to murder charges by Christmas it was all beginning to unwind all that was left was a full scale social media onslaught.

Thank you for this insigtful first post!

I think everyone is entitled to a fair trial and the presumption of innocence, it being incumbent upon prosecutor to prove guilt without doubt. I am curious if you think that women can be Domestic Violence Abusers just as horribly as men can be Domestic Violence Abusers. Do you see all DV abusers as manic freak abusers? I know that narcissism is strong trait of DV abusers, having spent decades working past my own experiences. Many victims of DV are women, but more and more, experts are recognizing that men are victims also but it's not something that receives lot of public attention. Do you think the women on the jury would be able to view Molly or any woman as a DV abuser or is that an uphill battle the DA has to convince them?

I find it hard to reconcile the two conflicting pictures of a frightened victim of DV, with a person who publically fat shames her alleged abuser, the same weekend (if I am not mistaken) he is found bludgeoned to death in the middle of the night in his bedroom.
I agree fido the two contradict each other. But I'm not worried because prosecution will look at the full picture and they will present it in court.
Part of that picture is her story on social media, her own words, her own pictures before and after. It's as close as you get to putting her on the stand imo.
It's like everything else that turned out to not to be such a good reflection on her after the fact, we are supposed to forget it, not believe it, move on. If you remove facts to make this woman fit the profile of a DV victim then it would be just an extension of her manipulation to date imo.
Read back on what you can find of her fb posts. Jasons was there but she cruelly and quickly closed the account after he died, maybe due to there being lots of happy pics of her, Jason and kids that really contradicted the story she was persuing after he died on there that were recent to his killing imo
Imo she is a master manipulator, cold and unremorseful, look up the characteristics of an aggressor of DV and a victim that's the easiest way imo. Not all DV victims are women, that biast view went away years ago thankfully.

All just my thoughts not facts[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk

First time posting on here, I live in Ireland and have being fascinated with the case since I first saw M social-media onslaught. Out of it all this the Cs&#8217; shine like a beacon of a bright clear star shining on an intrinsic sea of sustained evil.

I have read all the posts and being intrigued by it and the solutions but I feel something is missing in them. No doubt MM was quite capable of starting all this off, but there was two weapons used in the murder that were from outside the house not something that one would have access to in an emergency. We believe the baton was from the garage which had no entrance from the house and the garden masonry was outside at the back of the house so not easily available in an emergency and not part of the bedroom furniture. I&#8217;m all too aware of TM knowledge of law enforcement and the risk it exposed of getting a prison sentence that he could die in prison for doing something like this. But why was he involved one may well ask then? <modsnip> I can well imagine them MM, pops and mama-bear all up late trying to console M who was distraught after finding out JC was going back to Ireland with the kids. Gone was his kids out of her life, life being unliveable without being a mommy, gone was the lush funds for her extravagant lifestyle, the possibility of ending homeless as the house being sold from abroad. She had no equable interest in the house don&#8217;t know if she had a registered property interest in it but the common law courts are very persuaded in property settlement in equitable interest where the partner/mother has no children of relationship. Property rights without an equitable interest can be terminated prior to death not post. I also understand from reading somewhere that MM was more than generous in using JC credit card on the M extended family.<modsnip> We do know there was a prescription tranquilizer found in his body that was not prescribed for him and I don&#8217;t think he took it knowingly. I would also think he knew he had congenital heart problems so would be very careful of what drugs he took.

What have we now, we have JC drugged so he would be in a deep sleep, MM hysterical and the perceived villain sleeping sound in bed. What time JC was given the drug would give us an indication of when the initiative to kill began, MM was going solo at that time. I presume it was given to him in the early evening. I don&#8217;t know what time pops and moma-bear came to his house. I don&#8217;t think there was a conspiracy discussed on the phone; pops experience would be persuasive to this. I would think the conspiracy emerged after their arrival. I don&#8217;t think MM would be persuasive with all her mental health problems to persuade pops to do anything drastic. She could well suggest that she had him drugged and suggest to them what about killing him and they confer on the possibility of it working out for them. It does require a very twisted mind-set and audaciousness to think one could get away with it. <modsnip> Pops law enforcement background in the FBI, he would have to have a law degree or one in criminology and he would be well aware of the power of &#8220;self-defense&#8221; in a defense. It&#8217;s complete where there is not excess force used. They would have discussed the primer of the DV being the causa belli and the susceptibility of the police/prosecution/public to it. Pops would be using his long experience in federal law enforcement to put forward it was a case of him having to use deadly force and he a type of victim. He would have thought this may stop a proper police investigation. So the conspiracy is coming along nicely with the solution and what is the only obvious solution. So pops and MM get their weapons and set off to the bedroom and set on JC as he is sleeping deeply, they thinking a few belts to the head and he is dead. Neither MM nor pops would have the height to strike him to inflict such injuries if he was standing and don&#8217;t think MM had the power to inflict such on her own. I would think JC was literally overwhelmed in seconds and all he could do was squirm out of bed and wriggle around the floor as they chased him beating the life out of him till he was dead. And this is where the excessive force was used in his butchery. JC did not die easily and once it began it had to be seen to the end and that was till he stopped moving.

:goodpost:

Thanks Irishmartin s this makes complete sense to me.<modsnip>

The fact that they had to go outside the house to collect their weapons really makes this premeditation.

Probably MM put a sedative into his beer that night so that is also a sign of premeditation after what occurred later.

As I came to this case only last week, I began to think that with those two weapons there had to be two people involved at the same time - MM with the landscape rock and TM with the baseball bat. That is why TM did not mention the rock on the 911 call. It does not makes sense either that JC could have been choking MM if he had been sedated and was fast asleep in bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seng Naw