GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me Tom had the right answer only for the parts he rehearsed for the last 2 years. Anything off script he didn't know , couldn't recall, didn't remember. Tom in all of his arrogance forgot that 12 jurors are judging him. He explained his FBI career of over 40 years , a law graduate a career in counter intelligence where a good memory is part and parcel of his job but he couldn't remember why he closed the door ? Couldn't remember why Molly called multiple times? Couldn't remember if he washed his face and hands? Couldn't explain the lack of blood on him or Molly ? Didn't remember to call 911 ? Could he have pressed a burglar alarm alerting emergency response? Didn't see Molly use the paver ? Didn't disable Jason even though he had the knowledge to do so instead he swung wildly at Jason's head while Molly was in his arm? He didn't remember hitting the wall causing indentations? He didn't remember hitting Jason after death even though the pathologist said that it was the case Jason was hit after death. If he didn't do it who did ? Was it Molly? He didn't know of his wife heard anything . He didn't know why his wife didn't call 911. He didn't use the paver but didn't see Molly use it either . It was used multiple times as stated by the blood spatter expert there was blood , hair and there was tissue on the paver . It was Jason's blood ,hair and tissue on the paver . Toms hands had no blood on them even though Jason supposedly struggled with him for the bat Jason's hands soaked with blood but Tom has no blood on his Molly had no blood on her hands but the paver did. Tom estimates the silent fight went on for approx 30mins he then takes 2 mins to catch his breath . Would take another 2mins each to wash themselves. Why weren't they covered in blood? Why didn't Sharon ring 911 why not simply press the burglar alarm if they had one. Why although both were familiar with Cpr one being certified did they not start till instructed to at that reluctantly. Their story has too many why's . They have not provided a convincing defence . The prosecution IMO has shown a lot of holes in their story . Tom clearly has selective memory .

This case is very odd. And I'm of the mind now that we will never know the whole truth about what happened that morning. I tend to think the defense is going to limit who they call at this point. As I see it they have two strategies. One is to introduce JC health record to point to an unexplained, unexpected anger; and perhaps a complete lifestyle change spurred by a sudden gall bladder attack and surgery, a congenital heart condition, and body weight to lose in order to go on living. Something like a major mid life crisis gong on. IMO

The other tack is the DV they have already told the jury to expect. TM has only alluded to it and maybe that's enough. But the defense seems to want to portray the marriage as still together, so it's hard to say if they want to describe JC acting out on MM as a one time thing or something that happened more frequently. They have done their best to limit testimony to events pertaining to that night. The less said about extraneous matters, the better. IMO
Even if he was acting out for any reason..they persisted in the kill after he was effectively immobilised possibly and most likely from the first blow to the head which forensics expert stated could render him unconscious.

If pre-meditation was a factor all other points could be taken up, I think it was, but thats not what they're being charged with.

If the death penalty was on the table all extraneous points would be relevant.

I am assuming thats a contributory factor in judge's handling?

The burglar alarm aspect is interesting. I have a hillside home like Jason's. We have a keyboard for the alarm system by each entry door, upstairs and down. That way you can activate and deactivate by the door as you leave and return.

We also have a keyboard in the Master bedroom. All keyboards have a "panic" feature that will silently ring the alarm station so they call police.

Our system is pretty standard. At a certain price point, it is common to have these systems...even though, like Jason, we also live in a gated community. They are wired in when the house is built.

Sharon could have alerted help silently with the push of a button. But once MM was free...if we buy their story...so could she. No need to even look for the phone.

They did not want the police there until they were ready and rehearsed IMO.

As was mentioned in this article, and also in this opinion piece, http://www.journalnow.com/news/colu...cle_41780f72-4e95-5235-88e0-511b64a48a11.html, JC told a nurse practitioner that he was finding himself angry for no reason while being evaluated for yet another health concern, his thyroid. So far we have heard about issues with his gallbladder, heart, and diet. And the NP evidently noted the unexplained anger as a sign of depression. I'm wondering if there were any incidents that led up to this doctor visit that the brothers might shed some light on? The defense is going to point to this as evidence of JC being the agressor. IMO The burden of proof is on the prosecution to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that it was not self defense.

True, the Prosecution must show beyond a reasonable doubt that it was not self-defense. But have to wonder that in this case, if the burden of proof might be fully and totally supported by the photographs of Jason’s battered body so graphic that the normal reactions of normal human beings included becoming physically sick and crying (this did not include those responsible for the damage, TM or MM) when contemplating the pain that the victim, Jason Corbett, must have endured during the vicious “silent” deadly attack. So silent that even the 911 call was an afterthought until TM could catch his breath for 2 minutes. No concerns that Jason did NOT have a breath! Expert said Jason was hit post-mortem. It is beyond comprehension that this could ever be considered self-defense based on the evidence. Could the crime scene, murder weapons (bat that TM admitted he brought with him that fateful night as a gift for JC’s son, but Jason was the actual recipient, and the bloody paver that TM testified that he did NOT know about until MM told him later) photos fully support the burden of proof? Let’s hope that it is true, that a picture or pictures are worth a thousand words!

For some reason, I am not sure that Jason’s gallbladder, heart (at least he had one), thyroid, or diet could ever adequately explain his brutal murder. And by the way, based on the testimony thus far, Jason, at least in my mind, had every right to be angry and with justification. Just imagine living with MM & TM and what misery they caused him over the years. The difference is that Jason did not cause any injuries to TM or MM. It appears based on the crime scene and other testimony that Jason was just seeking an escape from what appears to be a non-stop onslaught of a hate filled murderous rage.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/martens-murder-case-jury-faces-grim-task-of-sifting-through-bloody-evidence-36004030.html

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/i-hit-him-until-he-couldn-t-kill-me-thomas-martens-tells-murder-trial-1.3177193
He estimated it took two minutes to collect himself, before then asking his daughter to find a phone and call 911. Mr Martens said he does not remember if either he or his daughter washed their hands before using the phone to call for emergency help. Prior to the 911 call, neither Mr Martens or his daughter started CPR on Jason Corbett, he testified.
Does anyone get the impression that the best that the Defense could do is try their case in the media before the trial? That maybe the Defense possibly fed inaccurate, even misleading, information to media prior to the trial, knowing full well that the information was not supported by the actual facts? Please see quotes below that have since been refuted in court. If so, let’s hope that this is not a good place to be for TM or MM.

[FONT=&amp]Lawyers for Molly Martens make new claims in Corbett murder case Evoke.ie[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Friday, April 15th, 2016 [/FONT]
“Lawyers for Molly Martens claim her husband was drunk and on antidepressants, which caused him to fly into a violent rage on the night he was killed.”

http://evoke.ie/news/irish-news/mood-drugs-caused-jason-corbett-to-fly-into-rage-lawyers-claim
[FONT=&amp]On Tuesday a nurse practitioner testified that Molly Corbett visited Kernserville Primary Care, near the couple’s home, days before Jason Corbett’s death and complained about foot pain.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]The nurse prescribed 15 milligrammes of Trazodone to help her sleep.[/FONT]

http://www.thejournal.ie/jason-corbett-trial-sleeping-pill-3517078-Jul2017/

True, the Prosecution must show beyond a reasonable doubt that it was not self-defense. But have to wonder that in this case, if the burden of proof might be fully and totally supported by the photographs of Jason’s battered body so graphic that the normal reactions of normal human beings included becoming physically sick and crying (this did not include those responsible for the damage, TM or MM) when contemplating the pain that the victim, Jason Corbett, must have endured during the vicious “silent” deadly attack. So silent that even the 911 call was an afterthought until TM could catch his breath for 2 minutes. No concerns that Jason did NOT have a breath! Expert said Jason was hit post-mortem. It is beyond comprehension that this could ever be considered self-defense based on the evidence. Could the crime scene, murder weapons (bat that TM admitted he brought with him that fateful night as a gift for JC’s son, but Jason was the actual recipient, and the bloody paver that TM testified that he did NOT know about until MM told him later) photos fully support the burden of proof? Let’s hope that it is true, that a picture or pictures are worth a thousand words!

For some reason, I am not sure that Jason’s gallbladder, heart (at least he had one), thyroid, or diet could ever adequately explain his brutal murder. And by the way, based on the testimony thus far, Jason, at least in my mind, had every right to be angry and with justification. Just imagine living with MM & TM and what misery they caused him over the years. The difference is that Jason did not cause any injuries to TM or MM. It appears based on the crime scene and other testimony that Jason was just seeking an escape from what appears to be a non-stop onslaught of a hate filled murderous rage.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/martens-murder-case-jury-faces-grim-task-of-sifting-through-bloody-evidence-36004030.html

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/i-hit-him-until-he-couldn-t-kill-me-thomas-martens-tells-murder-trial-1.3177193

Does anyone get the impression that the best that the Defense could do is try their case in the media before the trial? That maybe the Defense possibly fed inaccurate, even misleading, information to media prior to the trial, knowing full well that the information was not supported by the actual facts? Please see quotes below that have since been refuted in court. If so, let’s hope that this is not a good place to be for TM or MM.

http://evoke.ie/news/irish-news/mood-drugs-caused-jason-corbett-to-fly-into-rage-lawyers-claim

http://www.thejournal.ie/jason-corbett-trial-sleeping-pill-3517078-Jul2017/

This too http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1603/09/ng.01.html

and the ABC interview

This case is very odd. And I'm of the mind now that we will never know the whole truth about what happened that morning. I tend to think the defense is going to limit who they call at this point. As I see it they have two strategies. One is to introduce JC health record to point to an unexplained, unexpected anger; and perhaps a complete lifestyle change spurred by a sudden gall bladder attack and surgery, a congenital heart condition, and body weight to lose in order to go on living. Something like a major mid life crisis gong on. IMO

The other tack is the DV they have already told the jury to expect. TM has only alluded to it and maybe that's enough. But the defense seems to want to portray the marriage as still together, so it's hard to say if they want to describe JC acting out on MM as a one time thing or something that happened more frequently. They have done their best to limit testimony to events pertaining to that night. The less said about extraneous matters, the better. IMO

If health issues are to be introduced, then MM's bipolar disorder is also on the table. "Up to two-thirds of patients experience psychotic symptoms at some time."
http://www.bipolarhome.org/understanding-mania/
Given one irrefutable *fact*: JC's brain matter ended up on a wall inches from the floor, while those he supposedly attacked had not a mark, I think that a suggestion that his gall-bladder, heart condition and diet caused a psychotic break is pushing the limits of credibility

All IMO

To me Tom had the right answer only for the parts he rehearsed for the last 2 years. Anything off script he didn't know , couldn't recall, didn't remember. Tom in all of his arrogance forgot that 12 jurors are judging him. He explained his FBI career of over 40 years , a law graduate a career in counter intelligence where a good memory is part and parcel of his job but he couldn't remember why he closed the door ? Couldn't remember why Molly called multiple times? Couldn't remember if he washed his face and hands? Couldn't explain the lack of blood on him or Molly ? Didn't remember to call 911 ? Could he have pressed a burglar alarm alerting emergency response? Didn't see Molly use the paver ? Didn't disable Jason even though he had the knowledge to do so instead he swung wildly at Jason's head while Molly was in his arm? He didn't remember hitting the wall causing indentations? He didn't remember hitting Jason after death even though the pathologist said that it was the case Jason was hit after death. If he didn't do it who did ? Was it Molly? He didn't know of his wife heard anything . He didn't know why his wife didn't call 911. He didn't use the paver but didn't see Molly use it either . It was used multiple times as stated by the blood spatter expert there was blood , hair and there was tissue on the paver . It was Jason's blood ,hair and tissue on the paver . Toms hands had no blood on them even though Jason supposedly struggled with him for the bat Jason's hands soaked with blood but Tom has no blood on his Molly had no blood on her hands but the paver did. Tom estimates the silent fight went on for approx 30mins he then takes 2 mins to catch his breath . Would take another 2mins each to wash themselves. Why weren't they covered in blood? Why didn't Sharon ring 911 why not simply press the burglar alarm if they had one. Why although both were familiar with Cpr one being certified did they not start till instructed to at that reluctantly. Their story has too many why's . They have not provided a convincing defence . The prosecution IMO has shown a lot of holes in their story . Tom clearly has selective memory .

Totally agree, and the jurors are asking the same questions. Davidson County Jurors are real people living in the real world, not easily confused about what is real and what is not. They live it everyday, just like everyone all over the world. Like most citizens all over the world, there is not a sliver of difference, they will not be blinded by "shiny things" or those who "profess that they are special just because they think they are special".

My understanding as I read the jury instructions pertaining to 2nd degree murder 206.30, is that if the jury finds the prosecution failed to prove that it was not self defense but that unreasonable force was used, then they may find the defendants guilty of voluntary manslaughter. I don't think the judge can instruct the jury on aiding and abetting if that charge wasn't introduced prior; seems like I've read that can't be done and there might be case law to back that up.

I get the impression the defense doesn't think the State has adequately shown that TM did not act in self defense and they have modified their strategy. I don't have a clue at this point how deeply they will delve into DV. And, The late introduction of the insurance information might be grounds for appeal. I just can't understand what the Sherriffs office is doing here? What took so losng to get this info to the DA and have him use it as some sort of smoking gun? And to have obtained it by lying? SMH

For those that think MM could have changed beneficiary, I don't think so. I had one of those UNUM policies when working for a major corporation. It was dirt cheap for the amount of potential benefit. As I recall it was for two or three times my salary and was all handled through my paycheck and Human Resources handled the beneficiary forms. My hubby couldn't have touched it. Not sure, but it could have paid double for an accidental death, which they may have considered JCs. IDK

Could you please provide a quote?

If health issues are to be introduced, then MM's bipolar disorder is also on the table. "Up to two-thirds of patients experience psychotic symptoms at some time."
Given one irrefutable *fact*: JC's brain matter ended up on a wall inches from the floor, while those he supposedly attacked had not a mark, I think that a suggestion that his gall-bladder, heart condition and diet caused a psychotic break is pushing the limits of credibility

All IMO

That is not what I said. Please don't mischaracterize my statements. I spoke of the defense strategy only. What makes it "pushing the limits of credibility"?

A few posts back there are links to the stories that refer to JC health record being introduced by the defense. Do you have any links to show why MM bipolar history is coming in?

That is not what I said. Please don't mischaracterize my statements. I spoke of the defense strategy only. What makes it "pushing the limits of credibility"?

A few posts back there are links to the stories that refer to JC health record being introduced by the defense. Do you have any links to show why MM bipolar history is coming in?

I didn't think I mischaracterised your statements, but if you feel that I did, I'm sorry. Maybe I should have said that if the defence bring in JC's health issues as a reason for an unprovoked attack, then surely the prosecution should bring in MM's health issues. I am of the opinion that her health issues are of (greater) relevance to the case. I hope that explains my post.
As I have said before, looking at the Autopsy Report, in my inexpert opinion, it looks as if at least 32 separate injuries occured to the victim - that is to say, JC
By contrast, as has been noted endlessly, no injuries whatsoever were sustained by those on trial for murder.

http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.town...-5d24-a2ed-e651f4d8e6fd/56907dd1da036.pdf.pdf

All IMO

I didn't think I mischaracterised your statements, but if you feel that I did, I'm sorry. Maybe I should have said that if the defence bring in JC's health issues as a reason for an unprovoked attack, then surely the prosecution should bring in MM's health issues. I am of the opinion that her health issues are of (greater) relevance to the case. I hope that explains my post.
As I have said before, looking at the Autopsy Report, in my inexpert opinion, it looks as if at least 32 separate injuries occured to the victim - that is to say, JC
By contrast, as has been noted endlessly, no injuries whatsoever were sustained by those on trial for murder.

http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.town...-5d24-a2ed-e651f4d8e6fd/56907dd1da036.pdf.pdf

All IMO

But so far in the trial MM health history hasn't been mentioned outside her prescription. The defense has already been allowed to say that JC told a healthcare professional that he was getting angry for no reason. Not much time left to introduce MM bipolar. IMO

Great sleuthing from all near and far since the trial begun and over last 2 years, with the last week approaching let's hope all your work is rewarded by 12 jurors bringing justice for JC. Prayers for Corbetts and prosecution this week x

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk
9effe678d271b3c59b80a72e8a16d285.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.co...4cea9b5f28150--injustice-quotes-justice-stuff.

But so far in the trial MM health history hasn't been mentioned outside her prescription. The defense has already been allowed to say that JC told a healthcare professional that he was getting angry for no reason. Not much time left to introduce MM bipolar. IMO

I know!
It's incredible!
It's as if she wasn't there!
Invisible!
But somebody used that paving stone, and TM said he never saw it, used it or knew anything about it until later.
If we believe him, maybe JC hit himself over the head if she didn't, because there were only three of them in the room, weren't there?

Personally, I can't look beyond the version that sshhh wrote - except for one addition, which is the history of mental ill-health as well as alcohol as fuel.
All JMO

There are 3 main issues of conflict that are central to this case for me.

1. MM's infatuation with the kids and JC's refusal to allow adoption.
We know for example that JC made a specific point of keeping the kids passports in his office at work.

2. The trip to Ireland for JC's dad's upcoming birthday party.
We know that TL testified that JC had intended to travel to the birthday in Ireland with the kids only. She also testified that MM contacted her separately to enquire about the date and to suggest she would be travelling too. Which TL found very odd.

3. The bigger picture of JC's desire to return to Ireland.
We know from earlier reports and media articles that JC had told a co-worker that he intended on returning to Ireland permanently without MM. We know TL testified that he was homesick and lonely.

These three issues tell me that there was a long running battle going on between JC and MM. MM probably had a sense of some of JC's plans, this would explain why she called TL fishing for information on the party date. It also shows that JC was not communicating his plans or the finer details to MM. This is something that would obviously cause a lot of tension. TL also testified that JC never actually booked any flights to Ireland, despite making several attempts to do so. So he was clearly in regular contact with his sister with updates about this trip. We know that money was no object so the question is, what was he waiting for? The opportune moment to book everything without MM finding out? Or was he intending to leave it as late as possible to book so that himself and the kids could just up and go in a flash?

Then we have TM's 'hatred' of JC. We also have TM & SM making a sudden decision to drive to North Carolina on Aug 1st instead of attending a pre-planned dinner party. TM conveniently brings a baseball bat with him (which we now know was an old second hand bat belonging to his son when he was a kid). We also know that MM repeatedly called her parents during their journey. I'd be inclined to suggest that MM was regularly on the phone to her parents, venting about JC and feeding them information. I'd also suggest that this is one of the main reasons why TM 'hated' JC - MM was painting a bad picture of both JC and the marriage to her family on a regular basis. Remember also that the Irish media printed claims that the kids told law enforcement in the US that they witnessed JC and MM have a number of physical and verbal altercations.

So here's what I think happened. I think MM & JC had been having tensions and issues for months. JC had his own plans but MM was aware that something was in the offing. JC's brother had been over visiting only the week before so it's highly implausible that there wasn't at least some talk of the upcoming trip to Ireland. I think JC and MM had some sort of major disagreement or argument possibly around 31st July/August 1st whereby things came to a head, and MM challenged JC about his plans to go to Ireland with the kids but without her. It is possible, and it's my belief, that in the heat of this argument JC let it be known that he intended to return to Ireland with the kids permanently, and that they may not even return from their upcoming trip. This would have enraged MM, and most certainly would have had her contacting her parents in a state of panic. So her parents, being appalled by this, cancelled their plans and headed for North Carolina.

Remember both MM & JC had been drinking for most of the evening. It's possible that another argument or exchange of some sorts took place between MM & JC in the evening, or simply tensions were high, prompting JC to have an early night. It's possible TM & SM involved themselves in any exchange too - they didn't drive all the way to say nothing. JC goes to bed, MM stays downstairs with her parents. The events of the evening then lead a worked up and emotional MM to the bedroom, where she ransacks the room, opening all the drawers looking for the kids passports. JC tells her she's wasting her time because he keeps the passports in his office. This antagonises MM even more, so she goes downstairs, picks up a paving brick, returns to the room and attacks JC multiple times with the brick as he lies in bed. This would explain the blood on the bed and duvet. JC then starts defending himself by struggling to his feet and out of the bed. It's probably a chaotic scene. At this point TM enters the fray, possibly at the behest of MM. TM then proceeds to beat JC with the bat until he is down and not moving. This would be consistent with the evidence of the blood spatter expert who testified that JC was beaten down from a standing position. The forcefulness of the overkill is explained by all that has gone on in the lead up to the event. After they realise the JC is dead, TM stages the scene, they compose themselves and get their stories straight and then they ring 911.

In the following days they waste no time emptying bank accounts and attempting to access JC's office to get their hands on the kids passports. It's also very possible that the life insurance amendment made days prior to JC's death is also connected and not a coincidence.

I don't believe TM's story from start to finish because it simply doesn't add up. He's protecting his daughter, he's prepared to lie and he's hoping that his unblemished FBI record will stand to him. He only has to convince one juror and he's home and hosed. His denial of any knowledge of domestic violence is simply to avoid an accusation of a pre-meditated attack.

This is what happened, or something similar, in my opinion. JC was murdered in a frenzied attack by an alcohol fueled woman infatuated with his children and by a father in law who had an open and long standing dislike for him. I hope they both get sent down for a very long time.

All IMO

Searching Girl is actually correct.. we were having a conversation regarding how trial was proceeding and how we should streamline our work here is response. It was, as she stated a fair conversation.. It was not an attack, it was merely an accurate description of the points the defence had made already. and a suggestion of how this might indicate how they will proceed with their defence.

Having read all the posts about it taking two people to make a bad marriage etc etc....I just want to put my two cents in. There is no doubt that the marriage was disintegrating, BUT IMO that does not automatically imply that DV had become an element of the relationship. Arguments (even loud ones) will never cross the line into physicality for many people. It is a line most will not cross, particularly when they maintain good, healthy familial relationships with their mother,sisters and daughters. I agree with Emma on this one, I am yet to see any evidence from anywhere that this WAS an element of the Corbett's relationship.

Children lie, for a variety of reasons....their statements are not 'trustworthy' because the judge can see, as most of us can, that those children were traumatised, are traumatised, and will continue to be traumatised for a long time to come. They should not be relied upon to prove this case. A prolonged history of DV should be prove-able without their testimony.

There were not two people in the relationship there were three...MM, JC, and TM. I believe the two most telling elements of the scene were the passport on the bedside locker, and SM in the basement.

I believe the marriage was disintegrating, I believe that the argument at dinner the night before was the catalyst for TM & SM hastily making their way to NC that day. I think TM believed he could talk JC around, convince him not to leave, not to take the kids. I think JC stood up to TM and I don't think TM liked it. He thought JC was an '*******', not good enough for his daughter, beneath them...who is he to stand up to the likes of TM?! Who is he to disregard his daughter? Who is he to think he can simply walk away from them?!

http://www.independent.ie/irish-new...sifting-through-bloody-evidence-36004030.html

Mr Martens acknowledged he told his daughter he didn't think it was a good marriage and urged her to go to a lawyer and consider her divorce options. "He did not measure up to what I thought my daughter's standards should be," he bluntly said.

MM & TM had tried to beat the system, she had visited divorce lawyers to understand her claim to the children. I'm not convinced that the provision in NC regarding step-parent custody in the event of DV would be applicable in the case of Irish children living in the country on the basis of their biological parents work visa. So they were out of options, if the marriage failed, without JC agreeing to the adoption, she would lose the kids.

Molly did not work in North Carolina except as a volunteer swimming coach. Before she took up a role as nanny for Mr Corbett's children she worked in a restaurant and had her income and accommodation supplemented by her parents.

I believe a parents 'love' for their child can make a parent do the most horrific of things...this was a rage killing. Father and daughter together, passionately beating a man to death. The question is why? IMO the biggest hurdle the defense have to overcome is why SM didn't move a muscle from that room downstairs. If her husband and daughter were in mortal danger, if her step-grandkids were in danger, why did she do nothing. Is it because she herself was afraid....or is it because she had more to gain by being a silent witness?

I know!
It's incredible!
It's as if she wasn't there!
Invisible!
But somebody used that paving stone, and TM said he never saw it, used it or knew anything about it until later.
If we believe him, maybe JC hit himself over the head if she didn't, because there were only three of them in the room, weren't there?

Personally, I can't look beyond the version that sshhh wrote - except for one addition, which is the history of mental ill-health as well as alcohol as fuel.
All JMO
Molly can be as crazy as a loon, but still has a right to defend herself. IMO

<modsnip>

Dear Be true & all Justice for Jason Seekers,

I love you too!!!! &#55357;&#56474; I am ready for a busy week!! Let's roll!!! Justice for Jason!!!&#55357;&#56474;&#55357;&#56474;&#55357;&#56474;

The repeated blows to the head are very problematic to both TM and MM. You don't have to be a trained FBI agent to know you cannot repeated slam a baseball bat into someone's head without causing unconsciousness and death.

Over, over,and over...layer on layer...that's what the evidence says.
At some point, MM is watching this. No matter what story you believe...at some point she is free and able to make choices,

Do I press the alarm panic button and summon police?
Do I grab the red phone visible on the bedside table and call 911?
Or do I get a brick and make sure Jason cannot possibly survive?

The jury will understand what she chose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a_renee