GUILTY NC - Kelly Morris, 28, Granville County, 3 Sept 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yet another one. (sigh) How can men repeatedly get away with erasing their wives?! I do not understand. I hope they find her and find the evidence to give him the needle.

Just FYI, TES will be arriving in NC on Thursday / Friday to begin the search. I will be traveling with them, and try to keep you updated.

Just FYI, TES will be arriving in NC on Thursday / Friday to begin the search. I will be traveling with them, and try to keep you updated.

Awesome Barbi- I look forward to what you are able to share and
God Speed!

This is wonderful news. I sure hope they find Kelly. What will you be doing?

Awesome Barbi- I look forward to what you are able to share and
God Speed!

This is wonderful news. I sure hope they find Kelly. What will you be doing?

Thanks to both of you !! I'll be working the admin side of the command center, media, etc, etc. Got my search kit ready today, after I arrived at the office (had to drive from home about 4 1/2 hrs away). We leave in the morning. I'll try to keep everyone posted on this search and the Fraley, Tang and Rivkin searches.

:blowkiss:

Oh I hope that Tim's team can find something. Barb0301, I've been trying to keep up with so many cases right now but I know I read a post on one of them about TES needing donations and funding. Is this true and if so, where can people send money?

Scott lawyering up is a a sad reality. Tells me he has something to hide. I have yet to see him out and participating in the hunt for his wife's body. That tells me alot as well. Oh well I'll be out there on weekends doing what I can do to help find her until she is found. Hopefully that will be this weekend.

Oh I hope that Tim's team can find something. Barb0301, I've been trying to keep up with so many cases right now but I know I read a post on one of them about TES needing donations and funding. Is this true and if so, where can people send money?

Scott lawyering up is a a sad reality. Tells me he has something to hide. I have yet to see him out and participating in the hunt for his wife's body. That tells me alot as well. Oh well I'll be out there on weekends doing what I can do to help find her until she is found. Hopefully that will be this weekend.

http://www.texasequusearch.org/donate.html

Hope this helps, TSG. You can either donate online or snail-mail.

Good luck in the search TSG and all!

JMHO
fran

Thanks to both of you !! I'll be working the admin side of the command center, media, etc, etc. Got my search kit ready today, after I arrived at the office (had to drive from home about 4 1/2 hrs away). We leave in the morning. I'll try to keep everyone posted on this search and the Fraley, Tang and Rivkin searches.

:blowkiss:

Well bless your heart for giving your time to try and find a missing person. It would be awesome to work with Tim and Company. They do so much good and just pour themselves into every case that they work. So this isn't the only case that they will be working? They are to be admired. I'm sure that Tim wouldn't like to hear that! I know that he isn't looking for admiration. You take care and I hope every case is resolved.

Bless your heart for giving your time to try and find Kelly. I hope that you guys are successful.

Update from David Lohr of Investigation Discovery

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/10/kelly-morris-se.html

Kelly Morris is a 28-year-old mother of two who went missing from her Stem, N.C., home on Sept. 3, 2008

My plane landed in Raleigh, North Carolina, at about 11:00 a.m. today. I drove straight from the airport to Stem, so that I could view the Morris home, the location where Kelly's car was found and various other points of interest in the case. I've sent those photos off to an ID producer, who is currently putting together a slide show, which will be posted here soon.

Tim Miller arrived in the area at about 7:00 p.m. We met at a local hotel and then went out to dinner with Kelly's father, Pat Currin, to discuss the search effort. Pat mapped out the areas that have already been covered and we discussed various scenarios in the case. He is truly heartbroken over his daughter's disappearance and is desperate for answers.

I also urge everyone who can to donate to TES! These searches are quite expensive and every little dollar helps!

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_...eers-need.html

October 17, 2008
Volunteers Needed For Kelly Morris Search

Kelly Morris Command PostTexas EquuSearch will begin the full scale search for Kelly Morris tomorrow at 8:00 a.m.

Kelly is a 28-year-old mother of two who went missing from her Stem, N.C., home on Sept. 3, 2008. Investigators have named her husband, William "Scott" Morris, a person of interest in the case.

We will be in need of foot searchers, ATV's and horse searchers, along with volunteers to man the command post. All volunteers are welcome. You must be 18 years old and present a valid photo ID. Plan to wear long pants, long sleeve shirt, have a walking stick, good walking shoes or boots and bug spray.

I hope and pray that Kelly is found during the searches. I wish I lived close enough to help. Bless everyone who is involved in the searches.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_...equusea-1.html

High-Tech Equipment Utilized in Kelly Morris Search
from The Criminal Report Daily : Investigation Discovery by David Lohr

Tim MillerTexas EquuSearch conducted an intensive search today for Kelly Morris, a 28-year-old mother of two, who went missing from her Stem, N.C., home on Sept. 3, 2008.

After dispatching searchers out to specific areas of interest, Tim Miller, myself and a handful of others went out to search ponds in and around the area of Kelly's burned out house. We used a small boat, equipped with side-sonar technology, to scan the bottom of the ponds for potential evidence in the case. (Two weeks ago, EquuSearch used the same technology to find a woman in Oklahoma, who had been missing for five years.)

"She was tender-hearted and a good momma. She was daddy's little girl." That's how Pat Currin described his missing 28-year-old daughter, Kelly Currin Morris. Pat attempted to share more details about their relationship - how they enjoyed riding horses and flying in his ultra-light plane - but he was unable to continue. The emotions overtook him, and streams of tears flowed down his face.

Pat is a good old country boy, a Southerner with a good heart who generally keeps his emotions in check, but when it comes to his daughter, when it comes to "daddy's little girl," even he can't hold back.

My job as a journalist is to use words to weave every thread of information into a story that you, the reader, can understand and on some level relate to. That job is much more difficult than it sounds, and whenever I work on a missing person case, it seems impossible.

How do you describe the love that a father has for his daughter and the pain that he has to endure without her?

Please read the rest to find out how you can help this family:
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/10/daddys-little-g.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tankaroo