NC NC - Kyle Fleischmann, 24, Charlotte, 9 Nov 2007 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
3doglady, that's the same reason Kyle stays on my mind. I have a son the same age and can't imagine losing him much less not knowing what happened to him. There's always mixed emotions when remains are found. You'd like for the questions to be answered for the family, but you always hope against all odds that he's out there somewhere alive and will come home safe and well to his family.

Still waiting to find out if the remains have been identified.

wow. I hadn't heard anything about him in so long, I was surprised to see his name on the first page of the forum. I pray that this is him, so that his family can have some closure.

Children playing in snowy woods find skeletal remains

CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Some children playing in the snow found human remains, and police in North Carolina largest city are trying to determine what happened to the victim.
The Charlotte Observer reported that someone called Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police just before noon Saturday to report the skeletal remains, which were determined to be human.
The remains were found in the woods on the city's west side near Interstate 85.
Police weren't immediately able to determine the gender, race or age of the body and didn't immediately know how long it had been in the woods. They also aren't sure how the person died and classified the case as a death investigation. In addition to collecting evidence and photographing the scene, investigators were going through open missing-person cases.
http://www.wral.com/news/state/story/6932627/

I have seen some of the news reports on there skelaton remains and from what the residents of the apartment complex are saing is that they had complained about the smell there this past summer.

I read that too Seifsister on WS's thread for unidentified remains. If that's what these people were smelling then it's not likely Kyle.

Still waiting on the identification of those remains.

Kyles family stated on his facebook page that they are not Kyle's remains.

Hope the Fleishmann family gets some answers soon!

http://www.foxcharlotte.com/news/top-stories/Human-Remains-found--104425129.html

CHARLOTTE, N.C --Case Update: Wednesday, October 06, 2010 2:24 p.m. The Medical Examiner’s Office has made the preliminary determination that the skull is most likely that of an adult African-American male. There does not appear to be any trauma to the skull. As of this time no additional remains have been located.

Does anyone here have a particular theory as to what you think may have happened to Kyle??

Thank you nursebeeme.

It's hard to believe that Kyle could have left us without a trace.

I can't believe it's been three years! No updates on Kyle?

There are people who care and want to help!

i hope they find this young man and anyone involved with his case. i have 24 and 25 year old sons and they frequent that area on weekends as well as the noda area. they are very security conscious and usually are in a group of friends that tend to watch out for each other.

my thoughts and prayers go out to his family, i can't imagine the giant emptyness in their souls that this is causing them.

It's a new year Kyle. Hoping and praying that your family will have answers this year.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back