GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Borndem clued me to the fact they might be pajamas. Ever after I pictured hi washing out his size small tightly whiteys in the jail cell toilet every night. Lol

groan.....thanks for that image.:facepalm:

BTW....while everyone else is watching the super bowl this sunday, i will be watch the GH trial.

Did they get to the finding of the remains?

groan.....thanks for that image.:facepalm:

BTW....while everyone else is watching the super bowl this sunday, i will be watch the GH trial.

It gets worse. Check out his nails when you watch his trial. :vomit:

It gets worse. Check out his nails when you watch his trial. :vomit:

Awwwwwwwkkkkkk, I remember that now, too cheap to buy guitar picks, Maybe they were his "dialer fingers". Yuckles !!

Will do. Any other tips? A particular witness to watch for?

Sha, Karen Berry, Karen Berrys son (forgot his name)

ETA- All of Lauras friends, Lauras Dad.... Actually, everything in this trial so far has been almost a mirror of Grants, that I recall.

I think that as you watch the trial with this trial in mind, you will find a great deal of the same basic testimony. I'd listen for the differences in the questions asked.

I'm worried our dear judge has the flu he is sniffing non stop. I hope he gets swabbed for H1N1. He also seems short this week; maybe it's just a cold but I hope he is better soon.
:flower:

I'm worried our dear judge has the flu he is sniffing non stop. I hope he gets swabbed for H1N1. He also seems short this week; maybe it's just a cold but I hope he is better soon.
:flower:

I think I read that he always sniffles. The Sniffling Judge.

The judge always sniffs like this. This has been going on for more than a couple years. Maybe it's allergies, who knows. Every trial I've seen him oversee he sniffles.

You mean he CHOOSE to dress that way? I thought it was a jail outfit.:jail:

No, it was his choice. NC General Statutes do not allow a defendant to wear prison/jail clothing.

Witnesses from prison/jail can (& usually do) wear their assigned prison clothing, but defendants are not allowed to do so.

No, it was his choice. NC General Statutes do not allow a defendant to wear prison/jail clothing.

Witnesses from prison/jail can (& usually do) wear their assigned prison clothing, but defendants are not allowed to do so.

Holy smokes! And he dressed like that every day of his trial?

I had to step out for a while earlier today during the last detective's testimony about finding evidence at Amanda's sister's house. Did they get to the part where Laura's body was found? I don't want to miss that.

I had to step out for a while earlier today during the last detective's testimony about finding evidence at Amanda's sister's house. Did they get to the part where Laura's body was found? I don't want to miss that.

No. If it is like Grant's trial, it is very meticulous with the Fort Bend County Police diver(s) explaining every step of the process because it was a difficult/tedious search.

No. If it is like Grant's trial, it is very meticulous with the Fort Bend County Police diver(s) explaining every step of the process because it was a difficult/tedious search.

Thanks, I'll know what to expect when I watch grant's trial this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pama_213