GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember Sha is married and is probably sticking close to her dad out there in NM. AH's sister doesn't live at that place in Texas any more. I don't know why, but she said that in trial. And AH cheesed off GH's mom so much so that she flew into town with AH's letters as a rebuttal witness for the Pros. I think all of those options are out.

And we don't want her to set foot in Texas ever again (unless of course they could find grounds for sending her to Huntsville and let her sit on The Row lol).

I agree that GH never wanted to have to grow up. Somebody was always making excuses for him & rescuing him when the money ran out. He was always just on the verge of closing a big deal (not!) & that is one of the ways he conned people into helping him. Now that AH's money had run out his parents were stepping in to rescue him. Very sad.

I gave a lot of thought to this last night. I wonder if the folks in TX would want her there? Or Sha? She would probably be happier if she could find her way back to the VI--and put this life and these memories completely behind her.

Something tells me she would not be comfortable back in the VI.
Unless she makes some drastic changes (Face, Name!).
I have to think her and Grant are pretty notorious over there.
They know a lot of people, I know I would never forget them if I knew them and they pulled something like this :scared:

I vote NYC or VI if she gets out.

I'm still thinking she may have a small bank account hidden somewhere that is paying for her private defense. She refused the state provided attorney. I wish I knew how much Gaskins et al charged her, I don't think she got her money's worth. Or maybe she did......

And we don't want her to set foot in Texas ever again (unless of course they could find grounds for sending her to Huntsville and let her sit on The Row lol).

well texas wants her for illegal hazordus dumping!!!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I'm still thinking she may have a small bank account hidden somewhere that is paying for her private defense. She refused the state provided attorney. I wish I knew how much Gaskins et al charged her, I don't think she got her money's worth. Or maybe she did......

I thought she fired her other counsel like Grant?

They know a lot of people, I know I would never forget them if I knew them and they pulled something like this :scared:

You're probably right but the VI was when her life was 'perfect' in so many ways. I can see her trying to reconstruct that life and that lifestyle, hoping that nobody would know about this murder mess in NC. She may be on her own if she beats this. I can't think of anybody who would warmly welcome her back into their lives. Mrs. Patsy Hayes may, just for the sake of the children. I hope that's not a situation we have to witness as I am sitting here praying this jury will return **today** with a guilty verdict. They are getting close to 5:00pm.

Deliberation Clock:

Monday: 1 hour 15 minutes

Tuesday: 3 hours, lunch break, 2 hours, break (20 minutes)...

Just got home from work...THANK YOU! for this update, it's so helpful and appreciated.

Sent from my KFTHWI

Good point. It does sound like a smaller place than say NYC or some large city where she could disappear.

I thought she fired her other counsel like Grant?

She may have fired her other counsel, I don't think I heard that. Seems that shortly after she was arrested it was announced that she had hired Gaskins and Rosemary,,,whatever her last name is. I may be wrong--I'm old.

Maybe she is being represented for free. The attorneys thinking the publicity will buy them a lot more business in the future.

She may have fired her other counsel, I don't think I heard that. Seems that shortly after she was arrested it was announced that she had hired Gaskins and Rosemary,,,whatever her last name is. I may be wrong--I'm old.

no worries NCEast i think they were appointed to her! I watched the arraignments. moo

Wow, got back from some appointments, saw all these posts and figured, surely, there must have been a verdict. But no.

Maybe she is being represented for free. The attorneys thinking the publicity will buy them a lot more business in the future.

A lot of attorneys do that very thing. This is such a goofy gang of defense attorneys I can't imagine anybody wanting to hire them after they appeared so stupid during the trial. However!!! If she walks, then that's a different story altogether, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003