GUILTY NC - Lynn Jackenheimer, 33, murdered, Hatteras Island, 3 July 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
im in no way wanting the Summerfield family to do or try something that's never been done...public pleas by the loved ones of a perpetrator on the run have many times been successful in getting them to turn themselves in...it's no guarantee but i would think worth a try to show publicly that they want a peaceful resolution to this...they worry of the scrutiny they will be under making a public plea is what they have communicated thru a family member, but their silence makes people scrutinize & question them more...i feel for them but i think after today now is the time for them to stand up publicly & give Lynn's family some relief from the media & comfort in the fact that they did

im in no way wanting the Summerfield family to do or try something that's never been done...public pleas by the loved ones of a perpetrator on the run have many times been successful in getting them to turn themselves in...it's no guarantee but i would think worth a try to show publicly that they want a peaceful resolution to this...they worry of the scrutiny they will be under making a public plea is what they have communicated thru a family member, but their silence makes people scrutinize & question them more...i feel for them but i think after today now is the time for them to stand up publicly & give Lynn's family some relief from the media & comfort in the fact that they did

Well...their son (one who called 911) did the right thing, and hopefully he got his values from them...

I wouldn't be too harsh to judge, in the span of a few weeks they have had their lives turned upside down. I imagine they are struggling to come to terms with the fact that their other son is a murderer.

Well...their son (one who called 911) did the right thing, and hopefully he got his values from them...

I wouldn't be too harsh to judge, in the span of a few weeks they have had their lives turned upside down. I imagine they are struggling to come to terms with the fact that their other son is a murderer.

I'm sure they are missing sleep with worry and disbelief also. Would be hard to make a plea and not have the media wanting to ask a million questions as well. Maybe LE advised them not to? He's desparate right now and it could turn out badly if they did make a plea. We don't know what's going on in his head. I'd much rather have him found alive and justice served. IMO

I'm sure they are missing sleep with worry and disbelief also. Would be hard to make a plea and not have the media wanting to ask a million questions as well. Maybe LE advised them not to? He's desparate right now and it could turn out badly if they did make a plea. We don't know what's going on in his head. I'd much rather have him found alive and justice served. IMO

And also have to be thinking of how in the world they will explain this to their grandson when he gets older....

yep this was noticed/thought of by others in town & i know personally that all of this info has been reported to the local sheriff's department previously

if you knew Lynn, then you know how i speak of her is true...a beautiful soul that will be missed by many :(

You are totally right.......even though we lost touch when the murder came into her life I still remember how much she loved Ciara. We flew this weekend around Ashland and surronding counties looking for his car.

http://www.wavy.com/dpp/news/local_news/911-call-describes-body-found-as-female

I guess he means canceled.

I am only praying that it is because they have located Nate and all personal are needed in a covert operation to take him in quickly ...

i believe it is to give the family time to grieve as i believe they will want to speak at press conference...they have all been very quiet last 2 hrs

indefinitely does not necessarily mean cancelled...just means they are now unsure when it will take place

it would be nice if it were related to a capture of Nate tho...i would have ZERO problem with that

He's a woman beater....a cowardly punk. I'm now praying LE will have him soon. I so don't want him doing himself in! :furious:

Maybe it will be on on JVM or NG tonight They need to get his mug out there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Horrorgirl87
Back