GUILTY NC - Lynn Jackenheimer, 33, murdered, Hatteras Island, 3 July 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The rentals at the OBX at normally paid in full before arrival. What I've seen is around 30 days before arrival.

Yeah, I would say it would be, at minimum, $2500 for that size house, 3 lots away from the ocean & 4th of July week.....

Help me understand your thoughts on how this could be premeditated in regard to who paid for the rental.

My post was rather spontaneous to the $600.00 left to his name. It just made me contemplate if he was of the mind set he may really never have her devoted love, thus causing possible premeditation. (basically spending all to end her life)

I feel confident that wasn't the case after reading those that are much closer to the families.

Just watched an updated Cleveland fox 8 news piece. The reporter said the family came back. The father said he is hoping they bring back ns dead or alive. Called him a piece of garbage. There were a few sentences about the kids and how upset they were. It made me cry.

Also, a local funeral home has donated their services. They (the family) is making the funeral plans tomorrow. Sometimes...small towns can suck...but sometimes the amazing love from everybody is awesome.

BBM

That's so heartwarming. What a wonderful thing for them to do.

2nd BBM
That is the absolute truth!

Massillon? that is too freaking close to me. I have family that is going camping out at Mohican next week, so I hope they find this guy before then. :please:

Yes, that's what they are saying. I guess they are listening to the local police scanners. I know yesterday or the day before somebody said that his car was parked at mohican. They called the police...but there has been no other updates on that. There are so many rumors. IMO...I don't think he went far from home. For a couple of reasons....he told his brother who it sounds like they didn't get along to well....he had to know brother may call the law. He dropped the kids off and got out of there fast. 600 can only get you so far.

Wherever he went...I think he had the place picked out beforehand.I don't think he is randomly driving around. I wonder if there was another place he went to on vacation. Maybe a cabin in the woods? Maybe a houseboat? There are many hidden cabins around here. It's possible he could have rented it
beforehand. I know this time of the year it's hard to get motels bc of the mid Ohio racing. Most places you have to rent way in advance. I have neighbors that rent out rooms during the racing season.

Wherever he is..if he's still alive...I bet all he can hear is "tick tock"

The presser denies this?

I think it was the 2nd or 3rd question asked after he opened it up for questions.

It's possible. So many things get said in a time like this.

The article posted shows a quote from lynn's dad saying fertilizer was put on her body.

????

It's possible. So many things get said in a time like this.

The article posted shows a quote from lynn's dad saying fertilizer was put on her body.

????

Oh man :(

Let me go back & listen again. Maybe I misunderstood the question from the reporter.

Reporter: "Was there some type of fertilizer dumped on her/on the body?"

Sheriff: "No. *shakes head* No sir."

:(

Reporter: "Was there some type of fertilizer dumped on her/on the body?"

Sheriff: "No. *shakes head* No sir."

:(
Oh, well I don't know. It's not uncommon for a newspaper to make a story more dramatic. They did put the quote as a direct quote from the dad. ?????

"He (Nate Summerfield) dumped a bag of fertilizer on her (Lynn) to cover up the smell," Jackenheimer's father Raymond Johnson said.

http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/lo...th-search-for-accused-killer-nate-summerfield

he's smart enough too...but yep, he's a coward

I own a plane and plan on getting some flight time in the rest of this week.....depending on the weather I will be flying over your area looking from above for the little twerp.

Nate and his car spotted in Clumbus at an apartment complex. He has since ran.

The local news here WAVYNews10 just mentioned Websleuths.com when talking about this case in regards to the many photos of Nate.

Oh, well I don't know. It's not uncommon for a newspaper to make a story more dramatic. They did put the quote as a direct quote from the dad. ?????

"He (Nate Summerfield) dumped a bag of fertilizer on her (Lynn) to cover up the smell," Jackenheimer's father Raymond Johnson said.

http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/lo...th-search-for-accused-killer-nate-summerfield

I don't know either....maybe the Sheriff wanted to keep that part quiet?

I felt like we had such a good flow of information in this case, I hate for it to start being muddied up in the press, y'know? :\

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marni
Back