GUILTY NC - Lynn Jackenheimer, 33, murdered, Hatteras Island, 3 July 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.10tv.com/content/stories...a-police-searching-east-side-for-suspect.html

According to police, a witness said that they found Nate Summerfield and his vehicle at an apartment complex, located off of East Broad Street and Reynoldsburg-New Albany Road. Police said that Summerfield was believed to be in a dark grey Honda Civic with Ohio license No. FMV-7540.

& this part :(
Jackenheimer’s stepfather, Raymond Johnson, said that Jackenheimer’s children were not aware that their mother was dead.

The witness said she saw the suspect crouched down by another car messing with the license plate. She is from NC and has been following the case. Said she went to apt. to verify the license plate number. When she looked out the window another driver in the parking lot spooked him and he took off in his car. CPD are looking. I hope they catch him soon.

How has he been under the radar for 9 days and is only an hour away? Where in the heck is he hiding?
Crazy.

COLUMBUS -- A Columbus woman said she looked a man wanted for murder “dead in the face” late Tuesday night.

“I knew exactly who he was,” said Laura, 33, a former Marine, who asked to not have her full name revealed.

Just after 10 p.m., Laura said she believes she saw Nate Summerfield, a 27-year-old Ashland man wanted for the murder of Lynn Jackenheimer, in the parking lot of her 89 Eastpointe Road apartment complex

http://www.mansfieldnewsjournal.com...-Columbus?odyssey=mod|breaking|text|Frontpage

Despite recent pictures released by authorities showing potentially altered appearances, Laura said Summerfield has not changed his looks at all.

“He still has brown hair, no facial hair. He was clean shaven,” she said. “He was wearing light-washed blue jeans, white and black tennis shoes and a black hoodie.”

Look at the jeans in his profile picture on facebook.

That woman is awesome. Not a lot of people could have kept composed and pulled that off. Alone in an alley-like atmosphere, evening, face-to-face, walking away calmly. Things could have been very dangerous for her.
I'm praying that his apprehension is a smooth scenario and that he doesn't snap again under stress.

“I had just gone to the store and came home,” Laura said. “I parked in the front of the complex and went through the building to the back by the mailboxes. Lately, I’ve been paying a lot closer attention to my surroundings because my husband’s truck was stolen Friday.

“I went out the door and noticed to my left that there was a guy crouched down next to another vehicle. I knew who the other vehicle belonged to.”

Laura said the man she believed to be Summerfield appeared as if “he just didn’t belong.”

She said he appeared to be attempting to switch the plates from his dark gray Honda Civic with the other vehicle.

Laura said the Honda was parked next to a row of garages and a trash bin.

“I walked to our mailbox and grabbed the mail and at that moment, we looked each other dead in the face. When I looked into his eyes, I knew exactly who it was,” she said. “When he saw me, he just pulled his hoodie up over his head, but I don’t think he knew I recognized him.”

http://www.bucyrustelegraphforum.co...1/120718001/9-1-1-caller-knew-exactly-who-he-

As soon as she was in her apartment, Laura said she frantically began searching through her iPad, quickly confirming through photos that the license plate matched what she had seen.

“The photos also said his car had front-end damage,” she said. “We learned in the Marines that when people really want to hide, they hide in plain sight. He really has some balls to be out in public like this. He was too comfortable here. There’s a good possibility he was staying with someone here.”

Once she confirmed the license plate and photos, Laura said she called 9-1-1.

“I was on the phone with dispatch for 11 minutes,” she said. “(The dispatcher) told me to keep an eye on him. He was still there trying to take the tags off that other vehicle. I said to the dispatcher, ‘Do you want me to get my keys and follow him?’ She said, ‘Could you?’”

Laura said by the time she drove her car around the building to where he was, an officer met her in the parking lot.

http://www.marionstar.com/article/2...field-sighting-spurs-manhunt?odyssey=nav|head

"A female said a male, who she believed was Nate Summerfield, pulled up in a Honda and parked by a Dumpster," a Columbus dispatcher said late last night. "

#####

"She said while she was calling police he pulled away and went left out of the apartment complex toward Reynoldsburg-New Albany Road," the dispatcher said. "We have advised Gahanna, Reynoldsburg and all the surrounding areas."

http://www.mansfieldnewsjournal.com/article/20120718/NEWS01/207180307

Hopefully today is the day they get him. Does the complex have video because it would be great if they had him entering and leaving a specific apartment.

Sounds like it won't be long before he is apprehended....hopefully!!! Maybe today is the day .....

This is really good news I think it won't be long and he will be caught! Such a sad senseless act.

snicky.....I don't know where I saw this......but it was a report that he and a female were in the car pulled next to dumpster....do you know of any females missing from Ashland? I could be mistaken too many long nights with out much sleep. I find a little weird that he still has his car with the same plates and meets a girl while he's on the run. If was was staying on back roads he very easily could've ended up where he was. We just have to keep spreading the word and looking.

Another Columbus man contacted a News Journal reporter through social media and said he saw a man fitting Summerfield’s description near a Meijer store at 8000 East Broad Street, about two miles from the apartment complex. The man said Columbus police were receiving a number of similar calls. He had left his phone number with police but had not yet been able to provide his information.

http://www.mansfieldnewsjournal.com...s-Nate-Summerfield-Columbus-?odyssey=nav|head

Talked to a friend with cpd and he seems to think they have his car and swat is looking for him. nothing about this on the local noon news.

That woman is awesome. Not a lot of people could have kept composed and pulled that off. Alone in an alley-like atmosphere, evening, face-to-face, walking away calmly. Things could have been very dangerous for her.
I'm praying that his apprehension is a smooth scenario and that he doesn't snap again under stress.

Maybe her being a Marine had something to do with her composure.

I know that lady is getting bashed pretty bad on some comment sites. They're saying she lying.

I don't think so. I think the cops have the car. Everybody is assuming ns took off in his car after that lady seen him. What if he only took off running? I don't know....do the police typically gather air support and tons of ground forces for just some lady that says she seen him? Uh, sorry. Just don't think the police do that. Now....if the car was left in the parking lot....could explain why so much activity right at the 911 call from that lady.

IMO...I think the cops are keeping a tight lip on this. I think they have his car. I think they are getting close and slipping the noose right around nate's neck.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marni
Back