NC NC - Madalina Cojocari, 11, reported Missing Dec 2022 three Weeks After Last Seen, Cornelius, *Parents Arrested* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
As of June 25th, the mother has been named a suspect in the case. They aren't releasing additional details around why they are naming her though.
I don't think they have any new leads or details. I think she's been a suspect all along in their eyes but they never had to say so publicly because she was in jail. Now she is on the streets and they want to keep the pressure on so they've stated what we knew was true the whole time. She is suspect number ONE.

I don't think they have any new leads or details. I think she's been a suspect all along in their eyes but they never had to say so publicly because she was in jail. Now she is on the streets and they want to keep the pressure on so they've stated what we knew was true the whole time. She is suspect number ONE.
Completely agree. This case is just heartbreaking.

Your last sentence:

“Hopefully Madalina will miraculously reappear once Diana is back to her old life.”

I hope you are right. I have no idea what the motive may been but I have always thought Madalina had somehow been sent back overseas. It would not at all surprise me if their is a reunion there.
An ongoing concern IMO is the report that Diana was a disciple of (dead) so-called spiritual leader Elizabeth Prophet who preached about demons and claimed to have visions. Eventually she claimed to have had many reincarnations, mostly of well-known historical figures. In the 1980’s and 1990’s she toured the talk show circuit where, IMO, Diana may have first learned about her.

My concern is that often when one falls into beliefs of demons, impending doom and reincarnation it seems like they see death as rising to a better plane. Sometimes they prefer to help others achieve this but not necessarily themselves. There was a case in Colorado where the leader declared two little girls unclean and ordered them killed. IMO it’s not outside the realm of possibility. JMO

To be clear, we don’t know what Diana’s current beliefs are and whether they include Madalina. I’m mainly expressing some fears for Madalina’s well being. I believe Diana is disturbed and thus unpredictable.

I hope that Diana’s love for her precious daughter allows her to see through the fog of delusions and her only goal is to keep Madalina safe from harm, even if it’s not real.
All MOO

P.S. interesting thoughts that Diana’s still in the U.S.. Waiting for more information…

I keep changing my mind on whether she left the US or not. Why would she post such specific information on FB about her itinerary? She did take it down, but she had to have known she posted it publicly.

On the other hand, why would she post photos from Romania? The pics aren't from one specific region, except for the park/lake in my city. The city is popular in the summertime for it's beaches, but I wouldn't expect a tourist to post pics from this park. There was a big international music festival last weekend here, maybe she wanted to attend that.

Question:

If she has returned to her home country and reunites with her daughter, providing confirmation of wellness at an embassy or police department, will the case be closed?

It would be satisfactory conclusion for me. In fact, best case.

JMO
I hope and pray that is exactly what happens! But, honestly, if she does turn up okay this time, l fear for the girl’s future as her mother seems unstable…even delusional and psychotic at times…if the testimony of CP was truthful.

I hope and pray that is exactly what happens! But, honestly, if she does turn up okay this time, l fear for the girl’s future as her mother seems unstable…even delusional and psychotic at times…if the testimony of CP was truthful.
Everything I've read or heard about DC since CP's trial, has only lead me to futher believe everything he testified to about DC was 100% spot on, and that his innocence in MC's disappearance is legit.

DC comes across as a very religious leaning, unstable extremist.

jmo

She's nutty as a fruitcake, round the bend, crazy as a hatful of monkeys.

I do find it a bit odd that her FB is now so public and easy to find. Her original FB we all looked at didn't even have her real name if I remember correctly. If she left the country I am going to convince myself it is because LE let her in hopes to her leading them to Madalina. I am still trying to hold onto that thread of hope that she is out there, safe & alive.

Officials believe that from the Romanian capital she might head back to Moldova, a country that has close ties with Russian President Vladimir Putin. Diana Cojocari and her family have accused Palmiter of selling Madalina for cash.

However, in the trial of Diana Cojocari, jurors were told that the mother had “faith-based rituals that sometimes involved knives and fire. Jurors were also told Cojocari was paranoid and believed Russian operatives—such as Russian President Vladimir Putin—were endangering the family,” according to a WBTV report at the time.

Palmiter and Diana Cojocari have blamed each other for the girl’s disappearance. But an article by Newsweek found that Palmiter claimed Diana Cojocari “sent her daughter to live with relatives in Moldova to protect her because she believed Russians were after her.”

An image, believed to be a screenshot of a Facebook post from Diana Cojocari, is being shared on social media. It shows Diana taking a picture of herself and a woman behind her, believed to be her mother, Rodica, on a plane. The caption reads “on the way from New York JFK to Frankfurt then Bucharest…. after 9 years of absence from the country…”

That image caught the attention of the Cornelius Police Department who tells WCCB Charlotte they are aware of the post. However, that they cannot confirm if Diana is in Moldova.

Cornelius PD Confirms Diana Cojocari “Appears” To Have Left America

“The police department is aware of the posts that indicate Diana Cojocari may have left the country however we are unable to confirm this information,” Cornelius Police Chief David Baucom told The US Sun Tuesday.
[snip]
Baucom said police are “unable to prevent (Cojocari) from leaving the country” and that she does not “currently have any active warrants for her arrest.”
Mom of missing North Carolina girl Madalina Cojocari allegedly flees US after being named suspect in daughter’s 2022 disappearance

Question:

If she has returned to her home country and reunites with her daughter, providing confirmation of wellness at an embassy or police department, will the case be closed?

It would be satisfactory conclusion for me. In fact, best case.

JMO
It would be fantastic if that happened, but I wouldn't want it to be the conclusion, if they don't figure out what happened....reason being, DC might be really mentally unwell, and something similar could happen again.

I'd want to know who is actually in charge of and caring for MC at this time, before the case is fully closed.

An image, believed to be a screenshot of a Facebook post from Diana Cojocari, is being shared on social media. It shows Diana taking a picture of herself and a woman behind her, believed to be her mother, Rodica, on a plane. The caption reads “on the way from New York JFK to Frankfurt then Bucharest…. after 9 years of absence from the country…”

That image caught the attention of the Cornelius Police Department who tells WCCB Charlotte they are aware of the post. However, that they cannot confirm if Diana is in Moldova.

Cornelius PD Confirms Diana Cojocari “Appears” To Have Left America

“The police department is aware of the posts that indicate Diana Cojocari may have left the country however we are unable to confirm this information,” Cornelius Police Chief David Baucom told The US Sun Tuesday.
[snip]
Baucom said police are “unable to prevent (Cojocari) from leaving the country” and that she does not “currently have any active warrants for her arrest.”
Mom of missing North Carolina girl Madalina Cojocari allegedly flees US after being named suspect in daughter’s 2022 disappearance
I'd feel better if there was an image of Madalina on the plane beside them.

I've been clinging to the fantasy that Grandma Rodica was caring for Madalina somewhere. Does this picture shatter that hope?

I don’t understand why the DA didn’t ask the court to order Diana to produce Madalina or be held in contempt. Regardless of what either parent claims it’s possible Madalina is in danger or worse, murdered.
Maybe they couldn't provide probable cause for some reason?
I don't know, but it sure seems wrong that she's just free to leave the country, and potentially flee from justice.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aebuser
Back