NC NC - Madalina Cojocari, 11, reported Missing Dec 2022 three Weeks After Last Seen, Cornelius, *Parents Arrested* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Question:

If she has returned to her home country and reunites with her daughter, providing confirmation of wellness at an embassy or police department, will the case be closed?

It would be satisfactory conclusion for me. In fact, best case.

JMO
I agree, that would be the best case. But the cynic in me thinks she just escaped US law enforcement because she did something horrible to Madalina. I hope I’m wrong!

[…]
WCNC Charlotte's Verify Team did a reverse Google image search on the post that claims to be Diana's Facebook page, and nothing came up, meaning it, at least, isn't copied from anywhere else.
[…]
WCNC Charlotte's Meghan Bragg went to her house in Cornelius just to see if she could talk to her, but no one answered the door.
The house was pretty dark, and it didn't look like anyone was there. It's really hard to tell if she did, in fact, leave the country, as airlines also don't have to disclose if a passenger was on a flight or not.

[…]
WCNC Charlotte's Verify Team did a reverse Google image search on the post that claims to be Diana's Facebook page, and nothing came up, meaning it, at least, isn't copied from anywhere else.
[…]
WCNC Charlotte's Meghan Bragg went to her house in Cornelius just to see if she could talk to her, but no one answered the door.
The house was pretty dark, and it didn't look like anyone was there. It's really hard to tell if she did, in fact, leave the country, as airlines also don't have to disclose if a passenger was on a flight or not.
Last I'd read, Palmiter showed her the door and filed for divorce so, why would a reporter show up at the house to talk with her?

I'd like to believe Madalina is alive back in Moldova, but until the authorities confirm it, if they ever do, I suspect a much worse fate befell that poor kid.

jmo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kagguk