Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wouldn't they say she lives with her parents instead of mom and boyfriend?

I take back what I said. I believe this mom has two daughters and the younger one is the boyfriend's bio child.

From what I have read the bio dad and boyfriend are not the same person. The bio dad has posts about the mother leaving him in 2015, and another post the previous November about his baby girl being born. He is not the same name as the boyfriend.

feeling sick to my stomach
please let her be found safe

Mariah's last name and that of the boyfriend​ are different, and also not the same as mother, so that lead me to believe he is not the bio.

I don't have a good feeling about this. I wonder if the other kids were home last night? Praying for this precious baby.

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

I think it's the bio dad. Maybe he's the boyfriend but he's still the baby daddy.

EDITED: Nope, I'm wrong! Sorry for the confusion!

The boyfriend isn't the bio-dad. Mariah's last name is Woods.

mariahwoods03800.jpg

http://wavy.com/2017/11/27/amber-alert-issued-for-missing-3-year-old-girl-in-north-carolina/

What a beauty. I have the same sick feeling I had when Sherin's disappearance first hit the media.

Mariah's last name and that of the boyfriend​ are different, and also not the same as mother, so that lead me to believe he is not the bio.

I don't have a good feeling about this. I wonder if the other kids were home last night? Praying for this precious baby.

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

He is not the bio dad. There seems to have been a lot of animosity in 2015 from what I can tell online. I pray that this child is safe. Sorry for all of the short posts I follow and do not post often but this is very close to an area that we lived in for awhile

Sorry to ask again not sure if this has been answered but has anyone else seen the vehicle discription posts with the van with the green door? I am wondering if this is a fact or just a rumor. I am not sure how to post the source I viewed this information. I can give someone the name of the site if the message me. It is on fb so I am sure I can’t post.

Sorry to ask again not sure if this has been answered but has anyone else seen the vehicle discription posts with the van with the green door? I am wondering if this is a fact or just a rumor. I am not sure how to post the source I viewed this information. I can give someone the name of the site if the message me. It is on fb so I am sure I can’t post.

What site is it? Or is it definitely not MSM?

I wonder how they got this to be an Amber Alert with no vehicle information etc.

I don't like this one little bit. Children that disappear after being put to bed....well, it's never good.

Please make this different.

Onslow County Sheriff Hans Miller said authorities are not looking for a specific vehicle.

“Right now we’re looking for a 3-year-old little girl. We have canvassed the neighborhood and want to speak to anyone who might have information,” he said.

Miller has not specified if an abduction is suspected.

“It could be an abduction. It could be a kidnapping, it could be a runaway or even worse,” he said.

Miller said the sheriff’s office has received aerial support from the Marine Corps, New Hanover County and Brunswick County, as well as tracking dogs from Wayne County.

http://www.newbernsj.com/news/20171...ved-in-search-for-missing-onslow-county-child

I wonder how they got this to be an Amber Alert with no vehicle information etc.

I was wondering this, too. I guess the rules are more lax (thankfully) in NC than in other states.

Caylin McNabb, Sherin Matthews. This is the way this is probably heading. Poor little angels.

No it's never ever good. Shades of Lisa Irwin.

I'm reminded of a couple of cases where there was someone else in the house visiting or staying over and who took the child.

I'd like to know if anyone else was in the house last night.

I'd also like to know when everyone else in the house went to bed last night. Was anyone awake when Mom went to bed?

jmopinion

Ok, bookmarking Mom & BF's FB for now. The boys appear older than Mariah so I'm assuming that BF is not the father to any child?

Ok, bookmarking Mom & BF's FB for now. The boys appear older than Mariah so I'm assuming that BF is not the father to any child?

I'm still pretty sure there's a baby girl.....but don't yell at me if I"m wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member