Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting out the Welcome Wagon for anyone who has just joined us!

:wagon:

I read way back in thread #1 that the family borrowed suitcases for their trip and someone suggested they should make sure all the suitcases were returned. I never saw verification that one was indeed missing so could you post a link jennerbear? TIA

I'm just going off posts from here - so far cannot find reliable source so should be considered speculation at this point. Was just answering the question previously as to what is up with the suitcase. It is thus far a rumor from thread #1 and cannot yet be substantiated.

Today's search area is telling me they aren't looking for a stranger abduction scenerio. Seems to be something closer to home (which it is).

https://www.facebook.com/onslowsheriff/posts/1960706587527391

Onslow County Sheriff's Office
46 mins

Onslow County Sheriff’s Office
Investigative Services
717 Court Street ∙Jacksonville, NC 28540
(910) 989-4055 or (910) 989-4070

RELEASE DATE: November 29, 2017

NEWS RELEASE: PRESS CONFERENCE

The Onslow County Sheriff’s Office and the Federal Bureau of Investigation wild hold another press conference/news release regarding the Mariah Wood case today at 3:30PM.

The media should stage across the street from 110 Stillwood Road, Jacksonville, N.C. The media brief will take place in the public parking lot across the street from 110 Stillwood Road. The media is asked to park at the public lot where the briefing takes place. The media should arrive at 2:45PM – 3:15PM.

Anyone with information about this incident may contact Onslow County Sheriff’s Office at 910-455-3113, or Crime Stoppers at 910-938-3273.

Crime Stoppers offers cash reward of up to $2,500 for information that is deemed of value or assistance to law enforcement. Information can also be anonymously texted via Text-A-Tip by typing TIP4CSJAX and your message to 274637 (CRIMES). Callers to Crime Stoppers may remain anonymous and never have to reveal their identity.

I know the mom and dad made statements but did the boyfriend say anything to the media? Was he with the mom when she gave her statement on the news?

Argh, I'm going to miss the presser although I have a good notion of what will be said. At this point I'm very interested in any pending arrests, IYKWIM.

Anyway, I know y'all will report on it. I'm afraid it's gonna be bad news :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member