Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its rather common for LE to go back to the beginning when they are having no luck on finding the missing person/s. They will come back do further searches in the area including the home she went missing from, and surrounding homes.

That's what I think is happening. Evidence often turns up after areas have been searched repeatedly, and we're left asking, why haven't they found it by now?

I see tweets from reporters about an update at noon, but where can we watch? Do any of the local news stations broadcast online?

I'm thinking they are searching those areas because maybe they've been keeping surveillance on the area and saw someone tinkering around those spots... hiding evidence.

I just watched the news. Nothing is new, they’re still searching, abandoned houses, troops searching the area, etc.

I think of Isabel Celis, Baby Lisa, Caylee Anthony, Sky, etc., etc., etc.
I haven’t heard whether they id’d the photo of the lady with a child at Walmart, published last night around 11.

Having HUGE problems with ad pop ups locking me out here!! WTH!?!

From Twitter:

NewsChannel 12 @wcti12
38m
NEW: A big group that appears to be a search party is leaving the military command unit in front of the house and heading down Dawson Cabin Road.

I just watched the news. Nothing is new, they’re still searching, abandoned houses, troops searching the area, etc.

I think of Isabel Celis, Baby Lisa, Caylee Anthony, Sky, etc., etc., etc.
I haven’t heard whether they id’d the photo of the lady with a child at Walmart, published last night around 11.

Having HUGE problems with ad pop ups locking me out here!! WTH!?!

They have been id’d . The mother in the pics contacted LE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have a link? I'm finding it hard to get one for some reason. Thanks.

zelmajane thread closed so I couldn't answer your question. One thing I will say is North Carolina court sites are not user friendly. It was like going through a maze. I just tried to find my way back using history and what a mess. Thats saying something considering I spent years searching down cases not listed on LEADS. Anyway, somehow found a place and I looked the ticket up using the citation number. It gave "issue date" 9/27/2017. I have a screenshot but don't want to post it as it has personal info.

They have been id’d . The mother in the pics contacted LE.

And the little girl has a shortened leg so she limps how freaky is that?

Why did it take them over 24 hours to get K-9s to the scene? That’s outrageous! I think the sheriff messed this up. Hopefully the fbi can figure things out.

I received the amber alert on my phone & immediately prayed the precious child would be found safe. I do however feel really bad for the bio dad having to hear about his precious child on a amber alert.... Now I want to change the subject for a moment and say to all the members of WS, I am amazed at how intelligent and caring the people here are & their input concerning all cases: God Bless each one & all the victims & family's.

Why did it take them over 24 hours to get K-9s to the scene? That’s outrageous! I think the sheriff messed this up. Hopefully the fbi can figure things out.

They have had dogs out every day.

I was just checking out the area on Google Maps, there is a vast wooded area behind those trailers. I can't imagine anyone ever being found if lost in there. :(

Not sure if it is true or not, but I think it was at the end of the last thread on this subject (#1) -- someone said that this wasn't the first time the dogs were out there. Again, take it for what it's worth, because I can't recall who said it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper