Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I highly doubt they are in hazmat suits because of possible asbestos.

LE uses these protective suits in case they come into contact with any biological material that can be detrimental to their own health especially in a confined space.

If they suspect Mariah's body may be under the trailer they would know her little body would be emitting toxic gases by now. Police officers have been severely sickened before and overcome from the decomp gases and its even dangerous for them even if their skin comes in contact with any biological material.

I hope and pray she isn't under her home but LE would still fully prepare themselves by wearing hazmat suits just in case until they thoroughly checked it out to be sure.

JMO

Toxic gases, no. Chemicals, yes, but they would still be well contained within the body at this point in time. I think there's another reason for those suits.

They have been id’d . The mother in the pics contacted LE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have a link for that?

They're saying she's been found???

Oh no...

Who says? Please provide a valid link from LE or msm. TIA!

certain people's facebook pages have been deactivated.

This is my first websleuths post. I've been lurking since Abby & Libby.

I noticed the page deactivated as well, but it seems reasonable to me. People left horrible comments on her page. If she had nothing to do with this, She is in a world of hurt. If I were in her place, I would have done the same.

Sure have. First person I thought of is deactivated. Wonder if it has to do with the News in Onslow report that pics that will be shown concerning braces. He said the mother had watched previous videos they posted. Interesting timing.

So what are they thinking? I dont understand?

Was hoping for good news on this one, but hearing what I thought I heard on the live stream makes me so dang sad.

As homes inside the same mobile home park where Mariah Woods lived with her mother, her live-in boyfriend and two brothers were being searched by Marine Criminal Investigation Division agents more assets continue to arrive at a command post set up across the street.

A single-engine john boat joined the arsenal of tools being utilized in the search of the missing 3-year-old girl. The terrain near the home of the Woods family is dotted wetlands and small ponds.

Throughout the morning busloads of Marines have deployed from the command post to areas up and down Dawson Cabin Road.

Authorities have increased the restricted area of the Dawson Cabin Road command site from Tuesday and when the post was first established Monday.

Unlike Tuesday when groups of citizens congregated in the vacant lot across the street from the Woods home, today’s numbers are significantly less.

http://www.shelbystar.com/news/2017...for-civilians-to-help-search-for-mariah-woods

The question regarding what type of dogs are being used was asked. Here is what was said.

"Miller said there were dogs on the way to help with the search, but would not elaborate on what kind of dogs.

“I don’t want to go there,” Miller said."

His use of words say a lot IMO.

per live feed...ambulance. not sure if related

just catching up here. and these things stand out to me

On Wednesday morning, WCTI reported that the grassy area across from the Woods's home had been taped off with crime tape and that authorities were looking under the house.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/am...g-3-year-old-girl-from-oslow-county/654585618

[FONT=&]NewsChannel 12‏ @wcti12 [video=twitter;935905022189109249]https://twitter.com/wcti12/status/935905022189109249[/video]More

[/FONT]

[FONT=&]JUST IN: A man in what looks to be a silver protective suit is going under the Woods' house.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&]
[/FONT]

Wish I could see what he wearing better or what car he came from. From a distance it looks like similar to what I've seen DEA wear. Hmmm

This is my first websleuths post. I've been lurking since Abby & Libby.

I noticed the page deactivated as well, but it seems reasonable to me. People left horrible comments on her page. If she had nothing to do with this, She is in a world of hurt. If I were in her place, I would have done the same.

Could have just locked it up tight without deactivating it. jmo

An ambulance actually seems like positive news for this exact moment. :please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members