Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
An ambulance actually seems like positive news for this exact moment. :please:

What if she left on her own and has been wondering around? Wouldn't that be an answer to many prayers!! I'm still hopeful.

I found some interesting things on FB per local people. It’s speculation so I don’t think I can state what it is. It can be easily found by searching bfs names & sorry if this has been mentioned already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can any locals tell me what the temperatures were yesterday and last night?

An ambulance actually seems like positive news for this exact moment. :please:

I think they might use an ambulance for a body also. Not sure exactly but I would rather see an ambulance that the medical examiner vehicle. JMO

I think they might use an ambulance for a body also. Not sure exactly but I would rather see an ambulance that the medical examiner vehicle. JMO

In my experience I've seen smaller towns/communities that don't have an ME transport bodies to the morgue in an ambo just because it's accessible and they don't have to wait for ME vehicles to come from farther away.

How far is the area being searched from the trailer? Anyone have a map?

This is one are being searched [FONT=&quot]https://twitter.com/KGutierrezTV/status/935942548799066112[/FONT]

Local people have referenced that there’s already been a confession.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That reporter needs to stop talking until he knows for sure what's going on.

https://www.facebook.com/NewsInOnslow/videos/vb.153777947986471/1736515679712682/?type=3&theater

In the above link the "reporter" says at about the 1:30 mark that they "have been receiving reports.... of baby Mariah apparently being found" but I'm not sure if he is correct or only guessing/repeating rumors. He does not seem like a professional reporter. JMO.

I'm with you. I checked out the website affiliated with this amateur source and was not pleased to read the speculation being presented as fact (e.g. what looks like a news article stating that "the family is trying to cover ... up" what happened to Mariah, etc.). I have no patience with people who present themselves as legitimate news sources but are nothing more than a one-man National Enquirer-type opportunist.

More importantly, I am grateful to those who are searching for her and I continue to hope against hope that Mariah will be found alive.

Which would probably explain why they are searching water

Yes, they know what they're looking for. Probably also why they searched under the trailer today too. I have a feeling that what happened does not match the timeline told to LE either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx