Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your not to late. It is still open. I haven't wanted to close it. Praying my computer doesn't freeze. I clicked save as and the only 2 options are webpage complete and web page html only. Am I doing something incorrectly?

Can you do a snip of it?

Co-sign.

I've been thinking along similar lines...as I also did in the cases of JonBenét Ramsey and also Caylee Anthony.

A reckless disregard for human life. But not an intentional murder.
I also thought of Haleigh Cummings.

Your not to late. It is still open. I haven't wanted to close it. Praying my computer doesn't freeze. I clicked save as and the only 2 options are webpage complete and web page html only. Am I doing something incorrectly?
Complete will save all the photo and other images; html only will just save the text. Depending on what you want!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I can only speak from my experience. My son, a combat vet died tragically in 2010. By todays standards (I won't go into specifics) the person partially responsible would have been charged. An hour after I had walked into the funeral home and seen my son lying there, there was a scurrying of people upset and talking. I went to see what was wrong. The person partially responsible was seen sitting in the parking lot. Everyones motions were very high and angry. I have always believed in forgiveness and the personal burden it would be to for me not forgive. I had enough of a burden at the time without adding unforgiveness to it. I walked to the parking lot and to the persons car. He looked frightened. He admitted what happened and with tears in his eyes he apologized. I took his hand and walked with him into the funeral home so he could have whatever peace he could find. I am so grateful that all of that happened. I personally believe it was something greater then myself that allowed that to happen. Forgiveness frees a person. Wisdom gives you the understanding to avoid it happening again. I don't judge anyone for how they handle tragedy. Just wanted to share how I handled a part of mine.

I just want to scoop you up and give you a big hug. You have an amazing soul and heart.

You should be able to print and then choose pdf as the printer.

I still have the original story opened . Is there a way to save as is.
ETA: In reference to the story that the neighbor comments were edited.

It could be possible that the neighbor's comments were edited out of the article after the news organization found out that the information was inaccurate. I've seen that happen in other cases. JMO

Has anyone taken or been asked to take a polygraph yet?

Nancy Grace suggests polygraph tests in interview with bio dad at 10:30 so not sure if they have or haven't. (there are actually 2 interviews) Adding; I think Mark Klaas gave good advice to bio dad about talking to LE or FBI to get "good information or real information" as opposed to rumors he is hearing. I can't even imagine what it must feel for any of them to be floating in a sea of unknowns when your child is missing. http://www.crimeonline.com/nancy/

At the risk of sounding stupid, what is a snip?

Microsoft PC’s version of a screenshot, the icon looks like a lasso the last time I used it but that may have been a couple of operating systems ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree that the concentration is on the family but where do you get the "she won't be found, and that no confession comes...as with so many other missing child cases"?

What other cases?
I know myself I can get emotionally invested in these missing children cases we often heavily comment on at WS.

Then I get so bummed weeks later when it starts to appear likely the poor child might never be found and the case will never be solved.

Some of you probably remember back in 2010 the missing 7-year-old, Kyron Horman, in Portland, OR. That was perhaps the most glaring example for me.

It was a real roller coaster as reports vacillated between an arrest of the stepmom seemed imminent and then back to no POI or suspect.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Kyron_Horman

Would be nice if that was extended to the boyfriend. So far there hasn't been one piece of credible evidence to suggest he has done anything to anyone, just a couple of rumors reported by MSM that he had a temper tantrum but it seems everyone is already positive he is guilty.

The boyfriend is NOT family.

While we still cannot post our sleuthing finds here on him or anyone.....plus as has been said, go thru the many cases here....and you will see the non-family live in is more likely to be the perp. Just how the facts end up coming out....

Complete will save all the photo and other images; html only will just save the text. Depending on what you want!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks to you and bestill. I think I got it! It saved a hundred other things but saved the article! Much appreciative!

Do you know which trailer is theirs?

I'm so sorry for your experience and am glad forgiveness helped you.
please don't encourage forgiveness as a therapy for abuse victims. it is totally up to the victim if they can or want to forgive eventually, but it is not a first line of therapy and can do more damage than good in the beginning, unless it is self-forgiveness. the focus should be on the victim entirely. holding the abuser responsible in some way is also necessary. forgiving the abuser can lead to the victim returning to the abuser and can be dangerous. I know this isn't the forum for this discussion but please be careful. a victim should never feel they need to forgive their abuser. a victim of abuse often does not have the autonomy to make those decisions.
I understand how it can help in some circumstances and some consciousnesses, but it is not often appropriate depending on the victim's mental state and emotional disposition.
Your experience is horrific but different than long term, persistent abuse. it changes the brain in ways that are not understood unless you live it. if you have a stable mental state and undergo one experience, you are more able to recover and forgive potentially. repeated, continuous abuse is a whole different thing.

You don't forgive for the abuser's sake. You forgive for your own sake. Hating someone, is like drinking poison, and expecting the other person to die (not my quote, but true). It's a form of healing for yourself. It's difficult to do, but if you can accomplish doing so, it is very freeing. It's not something frivolously done. It's something one has to work through for themselves.

I know this case isn't anything to laugh at, but I had just taken a sip of coffee when I read your post and I actually laughed out loud, spitting coffee on my keyboard. I have no idea why...something about it just really cracked me up!

I feel kind of bad, though...I've been following this case from the very beginning but I didn't know anything about that other missing girl.
I reacted the same way haha

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

im still behind... and off and on...
not sure what browser you use, but here is a helpful guide.
https://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/how-to-save-a-webpage-as-a-pdf/

I use Opera and there is an extension for it. But I also have Adobe and can convert literally anything into a .pdf

Hope that helps

Quick thank you to everyone that helped me figure out how to save the original article about BF bashing car. Also thank you for the kind words concerning my "forgiveness" experience. You are an amazing group of people!

Do you know which trailer is theirs?

I can only speak from my experience. My son, a combat vet died tragically in 2010. By todays standards (I won't go into specifics) the person partially responsible would have been charged. An hour after I had walked into the funeral home and seen my son lying there, there was a scurrying of people upset and talking. I went to see what was wrong. The person partially responsible was seen sitting in the parking lot. Everyones motions were very high and angry. I have always believed in forgiveness and the personal burden it would be to for me not forgive. I had enough of a burden at the time without adding unforgiveness to it. I walked to the parking lot and to the persons car. He looked frightened. He admitted what happened and with tears in his eyes he apologized. I took his hand and walked with him into the funeral home so he could have whatever peace he could find. I am so grateful that all of that happened. I personally believe it was something greater then myself that allowed that to happen. Forgiveness frees a person. Wisdom gives you the understanding to avoid it happening again. I don't judge anyone for how they handle tragedy. Just wanted to share how I handled a part of mine.

I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18