Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Naw, I doubt it. If they found a body you'd see a huge flurry of people and it would take a lot longer. CSI needs to get in there to process the scene, the ME, etc. JMO
When the feed stopped I thought they'd found her and they were bringing her up but you make a good point. And surely they wouldn't let cars keep driving past if they'd found her?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Good idea. And a number of people in black polo shirts and khakis (who look to me like FBI).

Black polo and khakis probably NCIS. Dress clothes are detectives with OCSD. Hope this helps.

Oh my, seeing them out there, looking in the bushes and that, it reminds me of little Caylee.

If we feel this way, imagine how Mariah's family must be feeling :-(

My heart goes out to them regardless of whether there is a discovery or of what type..needing to know and yet not sure if they want to know :-(

OT holy moly that LEO is a tall guy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are a LOT of people there. This is clearly something big. I am so sad.

Is this where they are now?

On Thursday, search crews turned their attention towards a creek along US 17 about three miles from Mariah's home on Dawson Cabin Road in Jacksonville where she was last seen. WITN reports that a dive team from the Onslow County Sheriff's Office with at least one K9 unit and a boat, are at the Southwest Creek Bridge. Authorities have blocked off a southbound lane on US 17 while crews conduct their search. Dive teams are also searching surrounding ponds and other waterways off Dawson Cabin Road.

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/36932357/dive-teams-join-in-search-of-missing-nc-toddler

OMG!! The suspense is killing me over here. What did they find?? WHAT DID THEY FIND???!!!!

My heart nearly stopped.... I thought that guy was in a white suit.... but thankfully it was just a hoodie!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

For folks trying to pinpoint location on google maps. They should be positioned between East NC Airsoft & Stoney Creek Dr. Remember that all the land on the right side of US17 N is federal property.

Is there a feed with a different camera (not WRAL.com, I mean)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme