Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is the woman in the red and black plaid shirt with vest? Live feed

I think her vest says FBI.

{2 of my coworkers says she looks like me...which is weird because she totally does. we are glued to the feed}

It's 3:30 there now, right? I don't think we're going to get a press conference just a yet.

Would they be stopping to eat pizza if they were recovering something?

gitana, I hope that judge didn't keep you waiting too long yesterday while he headed off to the dentist!

Four hours. But I walked and found a cute diner with the best hamburgers ever. Had a bad attack of acid reflux though! But after the hearing, instead of sitting in traffic for two hours I had a glass of wine and then went to the Broad and saw an incredible exhibit.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8VwJMw_fLvI

Now I've got tons of work to catch up on but I'm stuck on this little sweetheart.

My live feed just went dark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possibly a stupid question... did they launch the boat and dive team from where the camera if focusing on?

There are a bunch of jerks commenting on that live feed. I want to throat punch them!!

It's so hard to sit here and wonder what they're doing down there. I want to hold out hope for Mariah but this scene is so depressing. Please Lord, let her be found safe. Somehow?

Would they be stopping to eat pizza if they were recovering something?

I guess they have to eat. It can take awhile to preserve and document evidence and then recover. I can't imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay