Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Live feed of the search in Pender County: https://www.facebook.com/Jacksonvil...51469507057/10155284862337058/?type=3&theater

Reporter there just told people commenting that none of the rumors being posted in comments have been confirmed and to please be careful with posting rumors. She said The Daily News is only going to report confirmed info from LE.

Video is at the corner of HWY 53 and Shaw HWY: https://www.google.com/maps/place/S...154c8c25a805e84!8m2!3d34.6194487!4d-77.804831

They cannot get any closer due to bad signal... And LE just asked them to move so feed may cut out and return.

I've wondered if they don't send out multiple LE vehicles to a site in order to sneak in the ME at another location to remove a body. JMO

Where are you Mariah?

Why can't these people just give their babies over to others, others who will take care of them the way they deserved.

My house would be full of little angels, Mariah, Riley, Sherin, Caylee, Lisa, Aliayah (and the rest), if I could go back in time and stop this. This is never the option to take.

The dressers were valued at $40 in one of the articles, so they probably weren’t solid wood. (I was thinking that too until I saw the value in one of the articles.)

I agree. I have my grandmothers dresser and it was empty but needed two men to lift it. But this guy could have dragged the furniture out if it was too heavy for him alone. But the value being reported makes it appear that it's cheap furniture. Which is weird considering it's NC where a lot of wood furniture on the east coast is made from NC woods. But I guess that wood would be expensive...

It won't surprise me if we see another arrest today. Child neglect, child endangerment, aiding and abetting, harboring, obstruction of justice. What else?

Murder because no one has been charged with that yet....

Not surprised. Destroying a car isn't a "temper tantrum" as someone said in the previous thread.

It's scary, unbridled rage.

Sick.

Emily Gibbs‏
@EmilyGibbsWNCT
Follow Follow @EmilyGibbsWNCT
More
Search continues as a “recovery effort” for 3 year old, Mariah Woods

Duplin County Search & Rescue looking in a pond near Mariah’s home near Hunters Ridge Road

[video=twitter;937021674221920257]https://twitter.com/EmilyGibbsWNCT/status/937021674221920257[/video]

I mostly lurk but I'm curious on these dressers. *IF* they were used to dispose of Mariah's body, how does LE even know about them? Since they were stolen from an abandoned house, I can't imagine there was anyone to report them stolen. All I can think of in this scenario would be a confession from EK or someone else.

But, if they were found in his possession (the objects of his possession of stolen property charges), then why on earth did he steal them? For what purpose? And still, how did LE know they were stolen and not his? That leads me back to some sort of confession by someone who knows more details.

RIP sweet Mariah

My hinky meter has been poppin' like a Geiger counter since the beginning.

Two things. First where in the basement are y’all? Can’t find it.

Second, why would Earl steal 2 dressers from a nearby house? What the heck is that about? Any thoughts?

Two things. First where in the basement are y’all? Can’t find it.

Second, why would Earl steal 2 dressers from a nearby house? What the heck is that about? Any thoughts?

I think it’s the parking lot.. not the basement.. scanner feed is down that I can see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mostly lurk but I'm curious on these dressers. *IF* they were used to dispose of Mariah's body, how does LE even know about them? Since they were stolen from an abandoned house, I can't imagine there was anyone to report them stolen. All I can think of in this scenario would be a confession from EK or someone else.

But, if they were found in his possession (the objects of his possession of stolen property charges), then why on earth did he steal them? For what purpose? And still, how did LE know they were stolen and not his? That leads me back to some sort of confession by someone who knows more details.

RIP sweet Mariah

Bingo!

link please?
I'm sorry I was just asking since all of a sudden people were saying stuff like maybe they found her (increased presence at site). Didn't mean that I heard anything

Not surprised. Destroying a car isn't a "temper tantrum" as someone said in the previous thread.

It's scary, unbridled rage.

Sick.

Agreed! Pizza Chip or as others might say

Is there still live feed? Anyone watching? What's going on?

TIA! Sorry for all the questions!

Lauren Haviland‏ @LaurenWNCN [video=twitter;937023354422415368]https://twitter.com/LaurenWNCN/status/937023354422415368[/video]

RIGHT NOW: I've made it to Pender County. Deputies and troopers have Shaw Hwy. blocked off. @FBI said their search for #MariahWoods has extended here. They have not stopped looking in #OnslowCounty. @wncn – at Holland's Shelter Creek Restaurant

refresh if you can't see the picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member