Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the house with the dressers was abandoned?

A hot fire doesn't always reduce all bones to ashes.

People do not know that though. There was a killer in MN that burned his victim and teeth were discovered in the fire pit. That killer was even older and not a druggie that anyone knew of. Fire seems totally like an idea

For those sleuthers that believe this happened before Thanksgiving, why do you think LE is only asking to hear from anyone for that night thru Monday morning? I'm beginning to think it had to have happened that evening because someone saw her the day before? What do ya'll think?

Maybe they are looking for information regarding when the body was moved or concealed.

it may be from a confession. but they still need a body to prove it, right? you can't arrest on charges you can't prove.
What I am stuck on is the phrase “...knowing that Mariah Wood died from unnatural causes.”

That could be based on probable cause but I would think if it was it would be worded differently. So how does LE know AEK knows she died from unnatural causes. I think they have everything but her at this point. And perhaps additional injury to her that only finding her could determine. I know they want to be bring all applicable charges. Please please please let her be found soon.

Specifically mentioned game cameras, as well. (Press conference.)

Oh reeaaallllyyyy? The obvious conclusion here is it sounds like they think she couuuuuld/might be in the woods...?

(Not me, I don't want to hear a Flippin word out of his mouth)

Eta: ok, fine, everyone deserves a fair trial and defense....but I really don't care what he has to say, there's no excuse. I know you agree there's no excuse, just sayin/venting...

I can completely understand your stance.
I personally WANT to because of my own study/education and curiosity of criminal behavior and how they respond to various things, such as testimony. He may very well lie...but I still want to see what he says and how he says it.
Is that weird? lol

I believe KW knew that Mariah was dead when she called 911. The fact that she didn't call Mariah's bio dad first to ask if he had taken her was a give away. imo

So, why isn't she charged with something too? Obstruction of justice, lying to LE (about an abduction)? I think charges might be coming.

Our house was burglarized by a woman with her two year old.

My daughter lived next door and noticed a strange car in the driveway and took the license plate. I will skip the rest except to say that she was telling a group of parents to watch out for the woman as she had burgled our home.

A parent in the group said how the woman had come to her house before our house. She probably assumed the house was empty, but when the person happened to be home, the burglar said her child had needed to use the bathroom. That is why she drove to the house she claimed,

Sadly, a couple of years later, the burglar died. The only thing stated in the obit was that she died. Not one other thing, Nobody cared. She died of some kind of drug issue at age 20something.

My goodness! Just when you think you've heard it all! How heartbreaking! I wonder what happened to the little child?

For those sleuthers that believe this happened before Thanksgiving, why do you think LE is only asking to hear from anyone for that night thru Monday morning? I'm beginning to think it had to have happened that evening because someone saw her the day before? What do ya'll think?

I’m thinking the mother or her boyfriend claims to have gone somewhere with her during that time and LE is trying to confirm that. Perhaps they don’t really have any reliable witnesses to establish the last day she was alive so they’re working backwards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hang him from a tree? It's not even known at this point whether he did in fact murder her. Tbh I'm shocked by this post. What you describe is not "justice".

He looks like he cried. I think he confessed to something but not to all (otherwise they'd know where she is).

I was being sarcastic because the person I responded to was lamenting that he had a lawyer.

Oh reeaaallllyyyy? The obvious conclusion here is it sounds like they think she couuuuuld/might be in the woods...?

They mentioned two areas they're focused on due to information they achieved through their investigation. They asked for anyone with game cam video from either of those areas to let them see it and determine if there's anything that could help. It was clear they want to see it even if the owner doesn't see anything significant on it IMO.

For local folks- Sneads Ferry Food Lion customer service is taking donated nonperishable snacks for searchers. They cannot take money. Surf City Duncan Donuts is delivering coffee twice a day. You can call and order over the phone there. (Both of these have been posted on very local FB pages in the area).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously thanks for this. Id rather donate this stuff than send money to unknown source.
Its great we can make phone orders!! Wish this happened everywhere in these type of cases!

From the PC earlier, FBI statement "Sadly it was to late to save Mariah the moment the 911 call came in". Those words stood out to me. I know their words are carefully chosen. Is he saying she was already gone at the time the 911 call was made?

I can completely understand your stance.
I personally WANT to because of my own study/education and curiosity of criminal behavior and how they respond to various things, such as testimony. He may very well lie...but I still want to see what he says and how he says it.
Is that weird? lol

I absoluuuuuutely agree with you, i am interested forensic psychiatry myself, etc...I was just extremely TO'd this morning, I believe my next post after that was something about him needing a punch in the face lol so I stepped away but I am aaaaalllll about what you said above. That was my anger talking when i said I didnt want to hear a flippin word, but of couse I really do want him to talk!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003