Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't get Mariah out of my head and random thoughts keep popping up.

-Why would they put a time frame around when he stole the dressers? And how did they come up with that timeframe since the house he stole them from was abandoned? Was somebody with him when he stole them? Did somebody see him come and go?

-What does this timeframe have to do with hiding poor little Mariah's body? Does the timeframe even have anything to do with her? They could be two totally separate incidents.
Agree they are unrelated to mariah death, but that place him out of the house around the time of Mariah's dissapearance, or at least awake.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Are they still in the trailer? I had the impression that police had it cordoned off as a crime scene?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Oh, you're probably right! So where did they pick up Kimrey, the criminal mastermind? At a bar? Would like to see the tapes of that arrest.

I think we can't wrap our heads around it because it's only related in a peripheral way, in that it was a separate incident that happened that night.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Agreed. I think it's safe to say this isn't the most sophisticated criminal we've ever seen, and I would be hesitant to dream up some master plan this guy had. LE will bring whatever charges they can to raise potential bail and ensure their suspect stays in custody while they investigate. If the first crime they found was he stole dressers, they're not going to not charge him with it just because they found evidence of other crimes later in the investigation.

My guess is he was doing drugs in the abandoned house, stole stuff from it (including dressers), came home, Mariah woke up, he killed her, and then went about disposing the body. When LE asked everyone to check their properties for evidence of Mariah, the owner of the abandoned house reported the dressers missing and LE found them in the trailer or truck and they had their first crime to charge. JMO of course.

In an earlier post someone stated that the Sheriff said that he had a long talk with a female family member. I only remembered that he had a long talk with a family member. I gave my opinion yesterday that I was thinking that the mother had finally started talking, so I would not be surprised if that was published somewhere. Have any of you found where he stated "female family member"? I've only found the following article.

http://www.wral.com/sheriff-authori...ieved-to-be-3-year-old-mariah-woods/17156154/

In an update to the media Friday afternoon, Miller said that he had a "long conversation" with one of Mariah's family members, and added that "they are cooperating."

^^

more statement analysis -

"we call her our little angel" this is interesting because of the we and our, but she's not with the dad anymore and it's in the present tense. She's not EK's daughter so she can't be including him in the we and our. Putting someone else in the statement that she doesn't have a relationship with means she's sharing out the guilt, or not wiling to take personal responsibility for what she's saying.

"just to be able to touch her and hold her and not let her go again" Just excludes Mariah interacting with her if she was alive and returned to her. It literally only includes what the mother can do, not what Mariah does - plays, talks, etc.

She's possibly talking about her, and her family. Also, her Ky family has been watching this unfold, from a distance, too.

I'm wondering that too. Searched the property and found the dressers, and may have thought nothing of them. The folks who owned the property that the dressers were at, may have searched that home, in looking for her, and discovered them missing, and reported it, at that time too. So, they then held onto that reason to hold him, until the time came that they wanted to use it. Long shot, but possible.

BBM - I believe that is what happened. I think he was already in custody when the arrest was made.

Oh, you're probably right! So where did they pick up Kimrey, the criminal mastermind? At a bar? Would like to see the tapes of that arrest.
What make you think he is a criminal mastermind? He looks like a low life ******* to me.

What make you think he is a criminal mastermind? He looks like a low life ******* to me.

I'm being facetious. Thankfully, he is not.

Has the mother made any statements regarding this arrest?
Nope. Crickets. If I'm remembering correctly, the only time she said anything publicly was that first day.

Agreed. I think it's safe to say this isn't the most sophisticated criminal we've ever seen, and I would be hesitant to dream up some master plan this guy had. LE will bring whatever charges they can to raise potential bail and ensure their suspect stays in custody while they investigate. If the first crime they found was he stole dressers, they're not going to not charge him with it just because they found evidence of other crimes later in the investigation.

My guess is he was doing drugs in the abandoned house, stole stuff from it (including dressers), came home, Mariah woke up, he killed her, and then went about disposing the body. When LE asked everyone to check their properties for evidence of Mariah, the owner of the abandoned house reported the dressers missing and LE found them in the trailer or truck and they had their first crime to charge. JMO of course.

I think you guys are right and my hypothesis could only make sense *IF* the two crimes were related. Otherwise it's up in the air - I completely agree with your post here and the other post from clairenc with thoughts about how they knew the timeline of the home being broken into.

Definitely does seem more peripheral like vmmking mentioned.

I'm wondering that too. Searched the property and found the dressers, and may have thought nothing of them. The folks who owned the property that the dressers were at, may have searched that home, in looking for her, and discovered them missing, and reported it, at that time too. So, they then held onto that reason to hold him, until the time came that they wanted to use it. Long shot, but possible.

I don't think it is a long shot at all. This is probably what happened. JMO

I believe that was meant as sarcasm.
Yeah I realized that afterwards, my bad, This people killing children you hear every day on the news it feels me with anger and sadness.

Did I see somewhere in this thread that mum is in hospital? Maybe I’ve imagined it.
I don't remember seeing anthing like that. I could have missed it, though... thread is moving pretty fast.

In the past statement analysis hasn’t been allowed on websleuths - maybe that has changed.

This thread is really hard to follow lots of opinions being stated as fact. anyway I hope if anyone else is involved they are held responsible. I also hope the boys are placed in an environment where they can heal from this tragedy. IMO none of the adults in their immediate family are equipped at this time- I hope that changes for their sake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wasn't aware of this, but I have found a lot of the statement analysis frustrating because meanings seem to be really skewed from my experience in life with these phrases and words. Having a masters in English, I have a tremendous love of words and do pay close attention to meaning. But I also know that language can function differently for all of us depending on region, family usage, and circumstances.

Did he actually use the word "female" relative? I thought he used family member.

[video=youtube;34L5bzKvB7s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34L5bzKvB7s[/video]
press conference - around 7:27 talks about long conversation with family member and bringing Mariah back to her

absolutely correct Niner. Give the player a cardboard cookie. LOL good job his arrest was reported just a little after 2am and She was not reported found until about 6 this evening

[QUOTE[FONT="].[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#333333][FONT="]The Onslow County Sheriff’s Office and the FBI arrested 32-year-old Earl Kimrey late Friday and charged him with concealing a death, obstruction of justice, second-degree burglary, larceny and possession of stolen property. He was being help in the Onslow County Detention Center on a $1 million bond.[/FONT]
BBM

http://www.wral.com/sheriff-authori...ieved-to-be-3-year-old-mariah-woods/17156154/[/QUOTE]

Did he actually use the word "female" relative? I thought he used family member.

The sheriff said he personally talked to a family member that afternoon, and he wanted to bring Mariah back to “her.”

This is my theory as well, I want to know what the mom was doing while all these happened, if it happened like this of course is all my opinion

BBM

Staying with family? At a hotel? Going out to dinner?

Do you have any basis for believing she may be going out to dinner, as if she's just out enjoying herself when her daughter is dead, boyfriend arrested, and boys taken from her care? I have no reason to suspect she is out enjoying herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member