Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm. That doesn't sit right with me. How did they get a confidential case file and more importantly, why are they beaming that confidential case file across the country. That not only sounds very illegal but...just scummy.

Maybe people are tired of those who are defending this MONSTER.

Brothers reported the sexual assault to cps.

Summarizing cps report now.
Mom knew
Forced Mariah to perform oral sex
Punched boys on nov 26
Used drugs

Court documents allege mom knew, EK forced oral sex on Mariah, EK punched one of the boys the day before Mariah disappeared, and EK used drugs (all from statements given from the boys).

How sad. The brother witnessed the oral abuse.

One got hit in the face 11/26 :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just throwing this out there but it's a really bad idea to assume someone's thought process and feelings based on one photo taken. We don't know what he is thinking or feeling and I think it does no good and doesn't contribute to the discussion about Mariah's case by speculating on someone else's feelings. For all you know he broke down in tears (he didn't, just saying) the moment after this photo was taken. Of course he looks smug here, that's what the photog was going for, they don't take pictures to record things, they look for shock factor and what they know is going to upset people.

IMO, I think it's a waste of time and mental energy to keep rehashing what we think he is thinking or feeling, to speculate on his looks because ultimately it doesn't matter. He could be falling on the ground in despair and lamentation and empathic psychics would still say "Oh..look at him..he doesn't care, he's upset for himself...hang him...HANG HIM!!!" We should be focusing on finding the truth, not Earl's mental state.

Just my 2-cents.

I watched the court proceedings and this photo summed up the attitude that I personally gathered.

His mental state has everything to do with how the children in that household were treated. If nothing else, this man took the lifeless body of an innocent child who he had lived with for the majority of more than half of her life and any rational person would have cared for and wantonly dumped her like trash. You keep saying things like molested children can get over it, etc. and that is just not the case. I don’t care how much loving care, therapy and victims services a person has, it NEVER goes away.

ETA I have faith that LE is finding the truth in this case

Hmmm. That doesn't sit right with me. How did they get a confidential case file and more importantly, why are they beaming that confidential case file across the country. That not only sounds very illegal but...just scummy.

They said it was provided by AW. I wrote and deleted 10 comments so I'll just leave it at that.

Still trying to catch up on this thread, and this may already have been mentioned and if so, please excuse, but...

Many hunting clubs have cameras out in the (usually deer) hunting areas to see where the deer are. It could be that some hunter saw EK with the child, or with a bag, or coming back from throwing out the remains, and reported it via 919 or local LEO's. That info, along with any other info would really nail it down for the searcher to go to that location.

Wow. Smart thought. It will be interesting to see what led them to her.

I don't think she would have wanted to save him from being arrested. That's not natural.

It is not natural. It's narcissistic though and we have seen it over and over and over again in these cases. Take little Emma Thompson's mom, Abigail Young, an RN. She brought her tiny preschooler into the doctor's office with a mouth and genitals full of herpes, and bruises all around her waist. When CPS questioned her, she lied and pretended her lovely new man, who had a mile long record and was accused of sexually abusing his own daughter, did not live with them.

After that she continually left Emma and her sisters alone with this prize of a man. When Emma had a broken skull, her mom carefully tried to cover it up by using superglue on it.

Emma Thompson died in June 2009 after a beating that left the preschooler with a fractured skull and ribs, a torn vagina and at least 80 bruises covering her body. http://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...kle-as-she-gets-max-in-daughter-s-1706825.php

Her mother continued to cover for her nasty boyfriend:

Villarreal said Young told them in great detail that Emma had fallen off the toilet in the bathroom, cracking her skull and splitting her lip. She also told them how she theorized it was a diabetic seizure. She then talked about how there was a lot of bruising on the girl caused by CPR attempts by emergency responders. Young even told how there was bruising on the little girl's thighs because of the great force she used to pull Emma from the car once she passed out. Villarreal said he was struck by how everyday Young's demeanor was despite losing a child that night. "To me, she acted calm, like she had lost $5," Villarreal said. Young made a great show of telling the group that Coe was good to her and her girls, that he never harmed anyone, Villarreal said. And after investigators left, Young told neighbors they could come over to the house. There was nothing disturbing to see, she told them, because she had cleaned up the bathroom before she left for the hospital. "'I bleached the bathroom,'" Villarreal recalled Young telling them. http://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...l-in-4-year-old-s-death-in-Harris-1695835.php

This is ONE example of supposedly good parents protecting and covering up for their good for nothing new mates. Not natural at all. But sadly it exists.

Dang, how long does an autopsy on a wee little girl take?

https://mobile.twitter.com/Jessmensch/status/937789587442798592

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The sheriff stated it is completed and they are waiting on the actual report.
Excuse my silliness for a moment....but the two men - on the left and on the right - look like the same person! :)

They do!

Heartbreaking is all I have to say. I thought I heard and saw it all and quite honestly I am skeptical of why NG did that podcast while emotions were running high in this case already!

Ratings.

EK caused Mariah's brother's nose to bleed when he hit him in the face. Pot, heroin, and meth use by EK was known to mom according to CPS documents. Sexual abuse references juveniles.

Brothers also told cps: mom knew about sexual assault and failed to protect the children.

Maybe people are tired of those who are defending this MONSTER.

How do you know he is a monster? Were you there? Do you have first hand knowledge? No, everything we know is coming to us second and third hand and through media sources and people with an agenda. I'm interested in the truth, not what Nancy Grace or what AW alleges or what some neighbor is reporting to the fancy reporter visiting their trailer park. Has LE said anything about these allegations? No. Has the DA? Nope. Has anyone besides AW and HLN (a known tabloid channel)? BIg Nope Burger.

I'm sorry, I'm not going to hang someone based on unfounded speculation and accusations. That isn't how I roll.

I'm sickened, disgusted, appalled by HLN right now, I had to turn it off. I knew this case would be bad but I just feel like her poor brothers don't even have a chance at normalcy after all of this being aired. I am in tears thinking they may have tried to save their sister.

This world is garbage.

I whole heartedly believe what the children are saying. It takes an enormous amount of strength and courage to go against a parent, the one who was there to protect them and failed.

How do you know he is a monster? Were you there? Do you have first hand knowledge? No, everything we know is coming to us second and third hand and through media sources and people with an agenda. I'm interested in the truth, not what Nancy Grace or what AW alleges or what some neighbor is reporting to the fancy reporter visiting their trailer park. Has LE said anything about these allegations? No. Has the DA? Nope. Has anyone besides AW and HLN (a known tabloid channel)? BIg Nope Burger.

I'm sorry, I'm not going to hang someone based on unfounded speculation and accusations. That isn't how I roll.

K , if it's true about the SA ...then I am willing to bet that it wasn't the first time and no way in nevermind that it wasn't known about by others around her..I don't wanna get tossed. .but but but....nevermind the other shoe will drop soon and we'll be able to expand on who we discuss.

Speculation? Hln is not going to read what those boys say if it’s a phony document.

Here at websleuths we can discuss main stream Media and HLN counts.

I'm just completely disgusted all the way around. I figured I would be when I first heard of Mariah's disappearance. Enough of drugs, live in boyfriends, and unprotective parents resulting in the loss of innocence - and LIFE of children! Enough.

Time to step away from this. May Mariah Rest In Peace. And may these boys have just good, dependable adults in their lives from this point on. [emoji120]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

wow and this is the stuff nightmares are made of..... Mariah deserved better and so did the brothers.... I still believe and hope the boys can be with the Dad.

I'm just completely disgusted all the way around. I figured I would be when I first heard of Mariah's disappearance. Enough of drugs, live in boyfriends, and unprotective parents resulting in the loss of innocence - and LIFE of children! Enough.

Time to step away from this. May Mariah Rest In Peace. And may these boys have just good, dependable adults in their lives from this point on. [emoji120]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I agree. I stepped away this afternoon and I wish I hadn’t heard what I just heard on my tv. I’m stepping away again. Not even going to read this thread for a few days. So sad.

I can’t believe anyone would
discount what these boys have said.

I just don’t have it in me to argue about this tonight. Those boys are in my thoughts. I hope they can move forward from this in a stable loving environment- dad or someone else. Even though I am thoroughly disgusted at what dad has put out about his children- not necessary. Certainly not as bad as what hln just aired, but none the less he put stuff out there too that is just plain unnecessary and extremely hurtful to his children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member