Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe the mom is trying to pin it on the 10 year old son. According to Nancy Grace's website the Mom is blaming it on the 10 year old son but LE is not buying it. It says in the article they awaiting the autopsy before pressing more charges. Also it looks the Dad and his GF are the ones who released the CPS file in hopes that they can get custody of the boys.

Kimrey is currently in jail after authorities found Mariah’s lifeless body in a creek. As CrimeOnline previously reported, authorities found Mariah in the Shelter Creek in Pender County, North Carolina, just 20 minutes away from her Jacksonville home, on Saturday.

According to Cradt, Hunter reportedly tried to blame the little girl’s death on her 10-year-old son.

Craft told CrimeOnline‘s Nancy Grace that law enforcement reportedly isn’t buying Hunter’s alleged story, but the cause of death hasn’t been confirmed, pending official autopsy results.

“They’re [law enforcement] are trying to figure out exactly what happened,” Craft told Grace.

Meanwhile, Onslow County Sheriff Hans Miller said that as of Weds., there are still no additional criminal charges in regards to Mariah’s case. Kimrey remains in jail on charges of removing Mariah’s deceased body and concealing her death, along with burglary, larceny, possession of stolen property, and obstruction of justice. He’s not currently facing murder charges for the Mariah’s death, but authorities are still awaiting the results of the toddler’s autopsy.
“We’re not ruling out anything,” Miller said. “We go where the evidence takes us.”

Hunter is not currently facing any criminal charges. However, Miller is asking the public to be patient and understanding, as the legal process can take time– and divulging information to the public prematurely could cause issues with the investigation.

More here:
http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/12/...explains-why-he-leaked-cps-custody-paperwork/

Cases like this really put things into perspective for me. I can’t complain about anything!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LE simply told Ashleigh Banfield that she was "clothed." He didn't say fully, so she could have only been in panties.

It’s not going to be known until and unless LE publishes that information. They have worded things carefully exactly so as not to divulge all the details. So it’s circular to go around speculating what “clothed” means. We may never know if there’s not a trial. I don’t think I want to know, honestly.

Cases like this really put things into perspective for me. I can’t complain about anything!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OT every day there is something that makes my little life seem postively magical...so much in this world just sucks.

From MsMarple's post, here's what was said.

In my mind, LE might have said fully clothed had she been fully clothed. This simply indicates she was not naked.

I watched the Interview on HLN, the sheriff was very vague with his answer when he said 'yes she was clothed' I got the feeling he was about to add 'only in her underwear.' Just something about the way he said it.

OF COURSE KW wouldnt let the bio dad have the children over to visit. Mariah was "needed" at home. Disgusting but that's how it seems. IMO

Is this and the quotes post in reply to the person who commented on the disheveled state of the Woods home? I had a similar thought. I'm a srsly disorganized and messy person generally. However that doesn't make me a bad or careless parent. Have to b careful judging situations by appearances alone(I mean from the disorganized household perspective).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My house is "lived in". I've got several critters, grandkids, and life's too short. My daughter's family of four lives in a tiny two br apt. and if I didn't know better I'd think that someone broke in, and completely ransacked the place, every time we go over. They're not dirty, they're just very unorganized, and in a small space. I awoke to the smell of Lysol, almost every day, as a child. One of my friends wanted to do the "White Glove Test" (remember the old Pledge commercial) when they came to the house. My mother, the cooking, cleaning, little whirlwind, finally started to slow down, and not worry so much about dust, a few years ago. :)

He's going to have to scrounge that money up and get a lawyer. It costs a pretty penny. We had to borrow for the retainer. 32k over 15 months. And we are working poor. But we'd been getting walked on for 4 damn years and she finally screwed up. AW needs to get a lawyer now and strike while the iron is hot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are absolutely right, he needed an attorney like -last week! I just hope that if he can't get his hands on the cash to retain an attorney, maybe a local attorney will take his case pro bono. I can't imagine with all that he is going through that he is any better offer financially than he was a year ago.

And 32k is a LOT of money. I am just happy that your Dad could borrow the money to retain counsel, and keep you safe!

OF COURSE KW wouldnt let the bio dad have the children over to visit. Marih was "needed" at home. Disgusting but that's how it seems. IMO

Sometimes parents don't want their ex's to get any visitation because they are afraid the children might tell what is going on in the home.

Excellent post, and I agree wholeheartedly! I have had to scroll and roll for the very same reason. I didn't know there was an "ignore" button, and I thank each and every one who was kind enough to give instructions on using it. I will, in the future. :happydance:
I always try and keep in mind too that written words can be easily misconstrued. My husband and I learned quickly not to discuss an issue in text , or complicated instructions, etc

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I can't believe the mom is trying to pin it on the 10 year old son. According to Nancy Grace's website the Mom is blaming it on the 10 year old son but LE is not buying it. It says in the article they awaiting the autopsy before pressing more charges. Also it looks the Dad and his GF are the ones who released the CPS file in hopes that they can get custody of the boys.

More here:
http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/12/...explains-why-he-leaked-cps-custody-paperwork/

We still don't know that KW is blaming the 10-yo. That's an allegation made by AW's girlfriend and she and KW have had ugly issues with each other for quite some time.

Sometimes parents don't want their ex's to get any visitation because they are afraid the children might tell what is going on in the home.

And it’s often just a power/control ploy.

This thread is now closed. Please continue on thread #8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member