Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #8 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, mine could wash their own clothes, make their beds, and fix themselves a basic grilled cheese, by the time they were around seven or eight I've been teaching my eldest grandchild, to make their own grilled cheese sandwiches, when they come to stay. I had never boiled water or run a washer/dryer, when I skipped out (I could wrestle & ride a calf, plunge a pill down its throat, and milk a cow, though):happydance:. My spouse could bake cakes, by the time he was about 9-10, and would fix lunch for his Mom, during the summer. She worked across the street, and she'd come home at lunch to check on him. I started teaching mine young in case something happened to me (bio Dad sure wasn't going to teach them).

We homeschool and life skills are a part of our curriculum. Sorting laundry, making things like sandwiches, helping with dogs and chickens and matching dishes with mom or Dad by 5ish. Kids like to feel like they are a helpful part of a household/community. Usually by the time they were 9 or so they are mostly in charge of washing their laundry and can scramble eggs or make microwave omelettes and make box foods (cookies or Mac and cheese, etc.) while having adult help dealing with the hot oven or boiling part of it. I don’t generally brag on it though, as these are really normal skills that people need. I’d rather send a competent young adult out into the world than one with little to no life skills like I see in so many of my almost adult child’s friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With regards to the birthday toys... possibly they were stolen? Obtained somehow. But I doubt they went out and picked them then paid

Here's what I get from this picture and all the pictures of the birthday- this is a deprived child who had a rare birthday with cute toys. Mother made a big production out of it and took tons of staged photos because she wanted to show off how much she does for her child. It all looked to me from the beginning like when people who don't have anything get something and then post a ton of stuff to prove they live like that all the time. Does that make sense?

"Look what I do for my kids! Look at what a great mom I am!" In the meantime, the child seems uncertain and miserable in all the photos and I bet grandma or someone else bought that stuff. Not KW.

Same photo op and videos were posted for little Bella Bond, as I remember. Also, this looks good to CPS which is important. If the kids are taken away, mommie dearest might have to get off her lazy ///// and get a job. BF might leave her too and find more "fertile" ground where he can live rent free as well. JMO, MOO.

Here's what I get from this picture and all the pictures of the birthday- this is a deprived child who had a rare birthday with cute toys. Mother made a big production out of it and took tons of staged photos because she wanted to show off how much she does for her child. It all looked to me from the beginning like when people who don't have anything get something and then post a ton of stuff to prove they live like that all the time. Does that make sense?

"Look what I do for my kids! Look at what a great mom I am!" In the meantime, the child seems uncertain and miserable in all the photos and I bet grandma or someone else bought that stuff. Not KW.

Observation - IMO, the pictures I've seen of KW when Mariah was a newborn and the recent pics of her show a stark difference in her state of mind. The big pink bow in her hair, the big toothy grins, holding the baby doll bottle..... they indicate to me that she realized her bf had a sexual attraction to little girls and so she made herself appear childlike. Again, just my amateur psychological opinion....

Everytime I think of what little Mariah and her brothers had to endure in their home that was supposed to be their 'safe place' I get so sad.

Children are supposed to be taken care of in their home. Not watching each other being molested or hurt.

I'm sure those little brothers felt powerless against what was happening. I hope they will be able to overcome what they saw and what happened to them.

Years of counseling and love might just never wipe away the nightmare that was home.

My heart cries for children abused by adults.

I often ask "How Could They Do That"?

They can because CPS, DCFS or whatever Entity had power allowed them to do it.

Reminds me of Bella Bond. Same vibe I got from a video of her birthday party.

so, Here are my thoughts. The visitation was just a gathering of people at the funeral home. There was no body. Before the body can be buried there needs to be a death certificate.That's the law. The cause of death can be PENDING INVESTIGATION. Then later, an amended death certificate is released. Obviously, the coroner has not even released the body for a "wake". My guess is we wont see a death certificate that says anything but pending investigation for the COD. JMO.

so, Here are my thoughts. The visitation was just a gathering of people at the funeral home. There was no body. Before the body can be buried there needs to be a death certificate.That's the law. The cause of death can be PENDING INVESTIGATION. Then later, an amended death certificate is released. Obviously, the coroner has not even released the body for a "wake". My guess is we wont see a death certificate that says anything but pending investigation for the COD. JMO.

MSM reports the body was released by the coroner.

http://myfox8.com/2017/12/06/onslow-county-da-confirms-body-found-in-pender-county-is-mariah-woods/

"The Onslow County District Attorney’s Office confirmed Wednesday that the body officials found last week in a Pender County creek is that of Mariah Woods.

The autopsy is finished and the remains have been released to the family."

So, I know pretty much everyone gets the feeling that the mother is involved somehow. I know it feels like FOREVER waiting for an arrest of some kind, but they need to be absolutely sure before making an arrest or risk ruining the investigation.

But something that *always* struck me as odd, (of the MANY things. Personally, I do not read too much into TV interviews or photographs, I much prefer logic to emotion.) Is that the bio father said he found out about the "disappearance" on the news. I think that signals they knew the mother and her boyfriend were guilty from the jump. If so many of us at home got that feeling, you can bet the law got the same feeling.
But back to my point, if the mother ever at any point didn't know where her child was, if the law *ever* thought the child was really abducted, the FIRST person they would ask, (I mean, imo, the places *I* would be checking) is the non custodial parent.

Observation - IMO, the pictures I've seen of KW when Mariah was a newborn and the recent pics of her show a stark difference in her state of mind. The big pink bow in her hair, the big toothy grins, holding the baby doll bottle..... they indicate to me that she realized her bf had a sexual attraction to little girls and so she made herself appear childlike. Again, just my amateur psychological opinion....

I want to see the photo of her in a bow that everyone talks about.

Also thinking of the boys and their future. AW's future MIL who started the account noted on it that AW or AW's mother may get custody on Friday. I haven't heard much about the paternal grandmother, maybe that's actually a good thing. There is a beautiful video on the Love & Justice for MW FB page (I believe from KW's cousin) with pics I hadn't seen before showing sweet Mariah happy and carefree. I want to believe there is a much larger circle of family for these boys to have the love they deserve and pray that enough care is taken in placing them. MOO

I hope that there really is a hearing tomorrow, and the boys are placed in a loving and caring home. They have suffered enough.

I want to see the photo of her in a bow that everyone talks about.

350084dae0322cf8132e19329ce6fdde.jpg

MSM reports the body was released by the coroner.

http://myfox8.com/2017/12/06/onslow-county-da-confirms-body-found-in-pender-county-is-mariah-woods/

"The Onslow County District Attorney’s Office confirmed Wednesday that the body officials found last week in a Pender County creek is that of Mariah Woods.

The autopsy is finished and the remains have been released to the family."

Thank you. I guess there was not a body at the wake? Does anyone know? A casket..anything?

What's the best site to look up arrest/court records in NC for free?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Sometimes if you know their full name and the county arrested that is all you have to google to get the info. Worked for me with one my ex-BF's. ;)

Thank you. I guess there was not a body at the wake? Does anyone know? A casket..anything?

As far as I can tell, the body was at the visitation. MSM reported there was a closed casket. moo

Ummmm, I said that about my kids a long time ago and they have a healthy environment. My kids at the age of 3 were helping me with laundry and sorting out colors and putting dishes in the dishwasher. I still brag when my teen and college kid clean up after themselves! My motto was helping mom out :)

It's good for children to have chores and feel they are helping the family. I was referring to neglectful parents, ones who are sleeping it off while the little ones are learning to use the toaster and the microwave because they have no choice or doing the laundry so they'll be able to have something clean to wear to school. There is a big difference between helping children learn to be self sufficient and abdicating responsibility and letting children fend for themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ribut1932