MISTRIAL NC - Mother & Boyfriend Arrested in Death of her 2-year-old, 3/24/16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
mother & boyfriend body builders? steroids?
and Zach has a GO FUND ME page for Jeanie Vengen Ditty for the loss of her daughter

Ditty told police she called Keefer when her daughter wasn't feeling well Dec. 2, according to a search warrant. Keefer, a paramedic, came and checked on her daughter, who appeared to be fine. About 25 minutes after Keefer arrived, he said he heard the child making a strange noise, Ditty told police. He told Ditty that her daughter appeared to be choking on vomit, according to the warrant.

Ditty then said she called 911 and took her daughter to the hospital, a December search warrant said.

I bet they thought they got away with murder after 3.5 months since her death..............JMOO

http://www.fayobserver.com/news/loc...cle_19fdccdd-643f-5fc6-b67b-21575b589df7.html

This always breaks my heart. I would love to have a child but no opportunity too and here are people that just can't protect and love a child. Just sad.

I don't have any children, only 4 spoiled pets. I joined WS because of baby Chance brutal death. I can't imagine beating to death your own precious infant. There's an awful case everyday, with the newborn found in trash compacter today to death of toddler Shaylyn in IN this week...

Oh boy, Zach has a wife....(not with her).....and a daughter? violent past.........followed social media.
Mods please delete if this is not allowed.

mother & boyfriend body builders? steroids?
and Zach has a GO FUND ME page for Jeanie Vengen Ditty for the loss of her daughter

bbm

Well of course, a flippin' Go Fund Me page. For what?? Legal fees?? At least he waited a couple of hours or so, I think, before he opened it. SMH. What a pair.

I guess little Macy was with her mother because her father was apparently overseas. I hope we'll find out a bit more about this.

This always breaks my heart. I would love to have a child but no opportunity too and here are people that just can't protect and love a child. Just sad.

Oh, JourneyRain, how many other folks would get in line behind you? In these kinds of cases, it seems we always hear from someone who has wanted a child for so long, and for one reason or another was unable to have one. And then we have to deal with such an indescribable situation such as this. So much heartbreak for so many people and for so many reasons. Bless your heart. :hug:

Oh boy, Zach has a wife....(not with her).....and a daughter? violent past.........followed social media.
Mods please delete if this is not allowed.

Yeah, I saw that page. Lots of hate there (with good reason from what I could tell). He's a real piece of work.

No real surprises here, eh folks. SMH. SMH. Dayam. What's next?

I am new to WS and I have been really affected by the death of Macy Grace. I have gathered some information over the weekend, but I am unsure if this is consistent with the terms. Is there a way I can forward my post to a moderator before posting? Thanks

I am new to WS and I have been really affected by the death of Macy Grace. I have gathered some information over the weekend, but I am unsure if this is consistent with the terms. Is there a way I can forward my post to a moderator before posting? Thanks

maybe hit alert button and ask

MSM is reporting that Jeanie is an active soldier atFort Bragg. Will her case remain in the civil system or could the military courts take over? If so, what are the implications for timing, visibility and severity of sentence?

MSM coverage of the beautiful cemetery photos ... police told photographer she just wanted them so she could just look like a grieving mother:

http://www.fayobserver.com/news/loc...cle_b874346d-4b54-57a8-96f2-eab406e49d22.html

It is all just so disturbing, but her having those photos made is just ... something else. Unbelievable.

8905ba578736920671b20f0b56987bcf.jpg

Ugh. The caption says the photo of Macy used in this was taken by Keefer.

She reached out to the photographer 3 days after Macy Grace died.

I hate that mom was more worried about her own selfish desires and needs and not her own daughters. Makes me sick.

So looking at the photos on fb posted of her and the innocent child she is accused of murdering wants me to throw up. RIP little darling.
I just saw the picture on today's news. She reminds me of Patsy Ramsey. It's all about her, the grieving mother- not about the actual victim.

She reminds me of Casey Anthony, trying to make it look like she's this caring mom who is all about her daughter etc. then you scroll down and she is in her bikini and participating in contests!! Sick, just so sickening.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back