Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

GuardianAngelTaskForce

Guardian Angel
Reaction score
Missing Person Overview: Nancy Bunly

The Lexington, North Carolina Police Department is actively investigating the disappearance of Nancy Bunly, who was reported missing on Monday, September 23, 2024. Despite ongoing efforts, neither Nancy nor the black 2017 Honda Pilot she was driving have been located. The vehicles license plates are RBA-2896.

Link To News Article
<modsnip - not an approved source>

Last edited by a moderator:

Brunswick General District Court (details)
Subscribe

Case #: GT19014975-00
Defendant: BUNLY, NANCY

Defendant Information

Address: LEXINGTON, NC 27292
Race: ASIAN OR PACIFIC ISLANDER
DOB: 08/10/****
Attorney: WALSH
Case/Charge Information

Defendant Status:
Filed Date: 07/09/2019
Locality: COMMONWEALTH OF VA
Code Section: A.46.2-862
Charge: 83/70 RECKLESS DRIVING
Offense Tracking/Process #: 025GT1901497500
Case Type: MISDEMEANOR
Class:
Summons #: 25411541
Offense Date: 07/05/2019
Arrest Date:
Complainant: VAUGHAN, R
Amended Code Section: 46.2-1003
Amended Charge: DEFECTIVE EQUIPMENT GENERALLY

Subscribe

Defendant Information

Case/Charge Information

Defendant Status:
Class:
Arrest Date:
Looks like they downgraded the charge from reckless driving to defective equipment. She paid a $130 fine. No red flags there but thanks for finding this (I didn't check court records as I assumed that would have been done by the search task force.) Next question - where's the baby daughter, missing as well? with family? With father? As a Mom myself, I can't imagine a young women who is of sound mind purposely leaving a baby behind.

Subscribe

Defendant Information

Case/Charge Information

Defendant Status:
Class:
Arrest Date:
I’m in Virginia and I can tell you, if you’re driving 15 mph over the speed limit, it’s a reckless driving. That’s regardless if you were actually driving recklessly.
MOO FME

Finch Park is 2.1 miles from her home. Do we know what she was doing there and who reportedly saw her?

Appears that her phone was located at Finch Park. Suppose it’s possible she left it there. It’s also possible that it was placed there intentionally. Nothings been shared as of yet where someone has placed her physically at Finch Park.

Appears that her phone was located at Finch Park. Suppose it’s possible she left it there. It’s also possible that it was placed there intentionally. Nothings been shared as of yet where someone has placed her physically at Finch Park.
Ok that makes sense. Missng flyer mentions a bridge, so perhaps the phone was thrown out of a car while crossing it. But it didn’t land in the creek as hoped. Just a thought.

is Nancy married or does she have a SO? Does she work? How old is her baby?

Can you give an approved link for the information about the phone being located? I'm not seeing where this is stated.

Are you an official representative of this organization? Or just have a very similar name perhaps?

Task Force Guardian Angel (TFGA)​

Ok that makes sense. Missng flyer mentions a bridge, so perhaps the phone was thrown out of a car while crossing it. But it didn’t land in the creek as hoped. Just a thought.

is Nancy married or does she have a SO? Does she work? How old is her baby?

If the photo of the flyer is recent, the baby must be only a few mths old IMO. I could not find an alias so my impression is that B is her maiden name
MOO

If the photo of the flyer is recent, the baby must be only a few mths old IMO. I could not find an alias so my impression is that B is her maiden name
MOO
I didn’t find any social media, did you?

Is this yet another case of dispute with spouse/parner/leaving house abruptly after dispute? Was the spouse/parner the last person to see Nancy? Is the baby with her ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18
Back