NC - Paitin Fields, 5, raped & murdered, Pender County, 12 Nov 2017 *ARREST in 2022*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
https://www.wwaytv3.com/2017/11/29/...ts-answers-after-pender-child-raped-murdered/

Well, will wonders never cease. Here is an update that actually gives the name of the child. What I find disturbing is that the article characterizes the rape and strangulation of the child, the trauma which killed her, as "alleged".

Now, that child has already been buried, according to the article. So I would assume that the death certificate has been finalized, which would state that the child was raped and strangled. What's "alleged" about that? Sounds like it flat out happened. She is dead, having died from her injuries, and is in the ground, or has otherwise been "laid to rest". Oh, but wait! DNA results are pending. So, I guess it depends on who did it before the manner of death can be determined?! (WTH?)

I have never ... sickening!

I started this thread trying to get more information. This case has been driving me nuts. No one called 911 so IMO there is no telling when the rape and strangulation occurred. Obviously someone was trying to protect the rapist. Who knows, if 911 was called it might could have saved her life. I'm beginning to think that the family is connected to law enforcement in Pender County. I've never seen such lack of information on a case like this in my entire life. Something really stinks. I do hope that the SBI gets on this case.

Yep, that's what it usually means. SMH. Poor child. But at least she will never be hurt again. What a shame that it took her death to make it so.

No, that's about another child, 16 month old, and that perpetrator has been caught. (http://wncn.com/2017/11/21/nc-family-mourns-16-month-old-little-angel-who-died-after-abuse-reports/)

Yes, it is. I made an error with the identity - however in the comments it alleges who Paitlin's abuser was (grandma's boyfriend was accused). So this goes along with people involved in the case knowing who the POI is.

The picture in the post is of Christian Clark who committed a similar, horrendous crime, but not the vile monster that killed Paitlin.

The whole thing disgusts me. The child seems to be forgotten and failed by her own community.

Also to those mentioning Watha - it's a town in Pender's county.

Yes, it is. I made an error with the identity - however in the comments it alleges who Paitlin's abuser was (grandma's boyfriend was accused). So this goes along with people involved in the case knowing who the POI is.

The picture in the post is of Christian Clark who committed a similar, horrendous crime, but not the vile monster that killed Paitlin.

The whole thing disgusts me. The child seems to be forgotten and failed by her own community.

Also to those mentioning Watha - it's a town in Pender's county

BBM
Thank you, I was just about to post the same thing.

Also to those mentioning Watha - it's a town in Pender's county.

Ohh......ok, I see what you mean. Sorry! I was thinking that comment was about Christian Clark (who does look young to be a grandpa but ya never know!).

Gotcha.

Ohh......ok, I see what you mean. Sorry! I was thinking that comment was about Christian Clark (who does look young to be a grandpa but ya never know!).

Gotcha.

I thought I read that Paitlin's grandma had been remarried (14 years ago). I really think the comment/ poster meant that Christian Clark was dating the other little girl's (not Paitlin's) grandma.

For some reason, I feel the person who harmed Paitlin was perhaps a younger family member...hence, no info available to the public.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is WWAY Main stream media?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yes -- It's a "regular" newscaster (ABC-affiliated) in Wilmington, NC. I grew up watching it.

Since Oct. 30, 1964, WWAY has served southeastern North Carolina as the area's ABC affiliate and leader in news, weather and sports.

WWAY TV, LLC
615 N. Front St.
Wilmington, NC 28401
https://www.wwaytv3.com/

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by kirkassoc

Lived with Grandmother and uncle :thinking: She was found in "Watha" home. Was that Grandmother's home? Was there an amber alert or anything? Last seen one night, found next morning (and taken to hospital ). This smells to high heaven, IMHO. No names, whatsoever? Was this ever a missing child report?

I can only surmise that "Watha" is the family surname of the owners of the property where this child was "found." I would assume (which is all anyone can do given that NO INFORMATION of any substance is provided) that the name "Watha" is the last name of the Grandmother or the Uncle, or the last name of Granny's boyfriend?

Time to check the "RSO's" in the area folks, for the name "Watha."

Watha is a little town in Pender County --

Watha is a town in Pender County, North Carolina, United States. The population was 190 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Wilmington Metropolitan Statistical Area. Wikipedia

Weather: 70°F (21°C), Wind N at 6 mph (10 km/h), 46% Humidity

Zip code: 28478

Population: 231 (2016)

https://www.google.com/search?safe=...1.64.psy-ab..2.5.786.0..0i131k1.0.pRz09T3M0Co

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly
Back