NC - Paitin Fields, 5, raped & murdered, Pender County, 12 Nov 2017 *ARREST in 2022*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From what I've seen, they are from the woman whose care Patin was in when she was, according to her, "found unresponsive". MOO

Is it one of her parents that are posting the funny memes? I haven't been to those fb pages, just going on what has been posted here.

I am very sad for this poor baby girl. Clearly LE is keeping a lot of information close because they’re letting the community know not to be alert of a perp out on the loose.
I spent way more time than I care to admit lurking around the family members Facebook pages trying to determine what or who could have done such a horrific act. The social media accounts have left me more sad and disappointed than before.
It is hard to conclude this without knowing the family or friends, but from what public posts I’ve seen, little to none exist from Paitin’s mother. She doesn’t seem to be that saddened by it, again just from the posts I’ve seen. It’s so sad and frustrating that we are in a society where this type of thing is becoming common. Poor baby girl. May there be justice for you soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check out the comments
://www.wwaytv3.com/2017/11/29/only-on-wway-family-wants-answers-after-pender-child-raped-murdered/

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Check out the comments
://www.wwaytv3.com/2017/11/29/only-on-wway-family-wants-answers-after-pender-child-raped-murdered/

Very hard to understand the meaning of that one post with no punctuation.

Ok I totally had the wrong profile! I thought the mom shared her last name. I found the profile of the mom and you're right. The first post is shocking to me. I guess everyone deals with grief differently but moving on isn't exactly how I would be right about now. It's very sad. I get the feeling there are some vices in the way of reality for the mom at least. Not sure why the Dad wasn't caring for the baby.

BBM. Without an arrest, how can anyone there be certain there isn't a perp on the loose? If there is a another child in that home, I pray she has been removed and is safe while LE is gathering whatever additional evidence is needed. More than one person in that home knows what happened, IMO. It looks like one of Paitin's biggest advocate is a paternal aunt, I've seen her on a few pages speaking out and trying to keep the fight for justice alive.

I am very sad for this poor baby girl. Clearly LE is keeping a lot of information close because they’re letting the community know not to be alert of a perp out on the loose.
I spent way more time than I care to admit lurking around the family members Facebook pages trying to determine what or who could have done such a horrific act. The social media accounts have left me more sad and disappointed than before.
It is hard to conclude this without knowing the family or friends, but from what public posts I’ve seen, little to none exist from Paitin’s mother. She doesn’t seem to be that saddened by it, again just from the posts I’ve seen. It’s so sad and frustrating that we are in a society where this type of thing is becoming common. Poor baby girl. May there be justice for you soon

Soanyway- I completely agree with you. I read one of the first articles that stated LE didn’t want the community to worry or feel unsafe. To me, unless this monster is off the streets, even if they know who is responsible, no one is “safe”.
I also saw the Aunt and her relentless crusade to seek justice for her sweet niece. Seems like the father’s side of the family has been most persistent in finding answers. This is just what I’ve determined based on SM and public comments/posts. I feel strongly that the person responsible maybe someone Paitin knew....[emoji22]

Would it make sense for LE to not arrest someone, if they suspected them of the crime, until they had solid evidence in the form of DNA? If getting back DNA results can take time, would they be risking problems by arresting someone without the solid evidence?
i.e. they know exactly who did it, they feel no one else is in danger, and they are waiting until the results come back?
That seems to be what is happening, but wouldn't the family deserve to know more?

I have a suspicion that adults are lying to LE, maybe saying that a minor raped and strangled. Maybe protecting another adult male in the home and LE has to have DNA testing completed in order to confirm who did this crime.JMO

Possibly, but I haven't found a minor in the home capable, so it would appear a coverup of an adult male??? MOO Which unless they are in custody, wouldn't give the community a sense of safety.

I have a suspicion that adults are lying to LE, maybe saying that a minor raped and strangled. Maybe protecting another adult male in the home and LE has to have DNA testing completed in order to confirm who did this crime.JMO

Is it one of her parents that are posting the funny memes? I haven't been to those fb pages, just going on what has been posted here.
Her "mom" posts memes, yes.

She stated to me she had another child she was fighting for now after I posted on her fb about her memes. She said she was a grown woman and "posts stuff to make herself laugh." I deleted the post (I shouldn't have), but she went off on me saying people deal with things differently blah blah blah.

From what I've seen, they are from the woman whose care Patin was in when she was, according to her, "found unresponsive". MOO

The grandmother, correct? When I looked at her Facebook she said she could not speak of the events bc the detectives advised the family not to talk about it. A few minutes later she posted “Whoever you are..”. I feel it is the Uncle (her son) that is living in the home. He went “missing” late October, early November for a few days. Maybe he has a drug problem??? MOO.

Why is everything so hush hush? They aren't giving us anything.

Her "mom" posts memes, yes.

She stated to me she had another child she was fighting for now after I posted on her fb about her memes. She said she was a grown woman and "posts stuff to make herself laugh." I deleted the post (I shouldn't have), but she went off on me saying people deal with things differently blah blah blah.

I saw her response to you, it spoke volumes and gives you an idea of what some of the issues may be. Very common these days, and very, very sad. I wish I could scoop up all these children and raise them.

I saw her response to you, it spoke volumes and gives you an idea of what some of the issues may be. Very common these days, and very, very sad. I wish I could scoop up all these children and raise them.

It's so shocking to "us" but It seriously just makes me stop and think about how out of touch I am with the mentality of some people who are becoming parents.....and it makes me incredibly sad. As a mother, I simply can't grasp the idea of anyone not being totally destroyed and incapacitated by their child's death. But, it happens. People who are very disconnected emotionally from their children do exist. I think that shocks me more than the murder of a child in a way.....or at least just as much, because I can't relate to EITHER adult in ANY way. It's not natural for a parent to just seem to not care. Paitin was worth WAY more than that on this earth, and even if her parents won't acknowledge that, HERE is a written record that it is so.

The grandmother, correct? When I looked at her Facebook she said she could not speak of the events bc the detectives advised the family not to talk about it. A few minutes later she posted “Whoever you are..”. I feel it is the Uncle (her son) that is living in the home. He went “missing” late October, early November for a few days. Maybe he has a drug problem??? MOO.

Yes! I feel the same way...

Possibly, but I haven't found a minor in the home capable, so it would appear a coverup of an adult male??? MOO Which unless they are in custody, wouldn't give the community a sense of safety.

Oh I totally agree but if the grandmother is claiming the brother did the crime in order to protect her BF then DNA results would have to completed in order for investigators to find out who actually did the crime. This is the only explanation I can think of that would make a judge seal all records.

It is so bizarre that this child/abuse death(Kinsley Oxendine Scott) occurred within a week of Paitin. Seems as though they have relatives and friends in common.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yes, I noticed that upon further "looking." It is very, very odd!!! I don't think they are related, but geez.

Too me, it looks like Paitin's maternal grandmother is related to Kinsley's "guardian"
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I hope the wrong person isn't being accused in Kinsley's death.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColeTyler
Back