GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What about the ex-boyfriend that had been visiting her from Florida. Was he ever ruled out? I do not think NH did any harm to her but, he knows who spooked her and who was probably waiting for her.

I'm not sure if the bf was ever ruled in. Something about him being at a concert in Florida that night and they had been texting all night long.
Police spent four days in Florida investigating though. Both husband and bf lived there at the time and both claim they were in Florida Friday night/Saturday when Kelli went missing.
The fact that there's two stories about Kelli and husband's relationship status bothers me. I remember Olivia's first media response which was negative towards MB. For some unknown reason, her attitude was neutral towards him after that. The reason may be smoke and mirrors.

The body was found on Winslow Street. I see there's an Amtrak Station in the general area and, of all places, the fire and police stations.
The area is beyond the whole length of Ramsey Street when headed south from Froggy's and then some.
The body could possibly be Kelli of course but, based on the area, I'm not assuming Kelli has been found.

Iirc Froggy's was directly south of the exit to 295. When going south on Ramsey St. to Winslow (they don't connect directly tho), when mapped, it gives a distance of 9.6 miles and estimated time to drive is 23 minutes. Ramsey has many traffic lights iirc.

Based on the nature of the area, I doubt it has been specifically searched with finding Kelli in mind.
Wonder how long it will take to find out. I'm hoping not too long for the sake of Kelli's family.

Your assessment of the area are pretty much right based on my knowledge of the area. I took some drives through there and helped out on some of the searches for Kelli. The area where the body was found is not a likely place to find her. Sadly there are way too many deaths by drug overdose in Fayetteville, NC .

The body was found on Winslow Street. I see there's an Amtrak Station in the general area and, of all places, the fire and police stations.
The area is beyond the whole length of Ramsey Street when headed south from Froggy's and then some.
The body could possibly be Kelli of course but, based on the area, I'm not assuming Kelli has been found.

Iirc Froggy's was directly south of the exit to 295. When going south on Ramsey St. to Winslow (they don't connect directly tho), when mapped, it gives a distance of 9.6 miles and estimated time to drive is 23 minutes. Ramsey has many traffic lights iirc.

Based on the nature of the area, I doubt it has been specifically searched with finding Kelli in mind.
Wonder how long it will take to find out. I'm hoping not too long for the sake of Kelli's family.

I have to agree that it doesn't seem likely this would be Kelli based on the area, but we don't know. I think the biggest thing is where in Winslow because certain areas are way to developed and others would probably work. There are several routes that could be taken from Froggys to this road, but they are all pretty well traveled and/or lit. There are definitely security cameras along the way. Then again, who is to say that it wasn't scattered bones? I say this because I remember deer bones would be scattered by the bears right before winter set in where I used to live. It wasn't necessarily from fresh kill.

The police cannot identify the gender instantly. Does this mean its a whole body that's badly decomposed or is it part of a body or just a bone?

Also Woe, on a side note - think you can track down the victim being in a wheel chair reference?

I have to agree that it doesn't seem likely this would be Kelli based on the area, but we don't know. I think the biggest thing is where in Winslow because certain areas are way to developed and others would probably work. There are several routes that could be taken from Froggys to this road, but they are all pretty well traveled and/or lit. There are definitely security cameras along the way. Then again, who is to say that it wasn't scattered bones? I say this because I remember deer bones would be scattered by the bears right before winter set in where I used to live. It wasn't necessarily from fresh kill.

The police cannot identify the gender instantly. Does this mean its a whole body that's badly decomposed or is it part of a body or just a bone?

Also Woe, on a side note - think you can track down the victim being in a wheel chair reference?

Local reporter here in NC stated it was indeed bones, hopefully we can know something soon.

Fayetteville police say it will be a week or more before they know any more about the human remains found Tuesday

http://www.fayobserver.com/articles/2013/11/13/1296068?sac=fo.local

So this article tells us the bones were found in a wooded area.
Additional bones were found after the initial discovery was called in.
They haven't determined details about the bones other than they're believed to be human.

I find it hard to believe, if they have hip/pelvic bones or a skull, that there's no indication of gender. When human remains are recovered, a special team is brought in (remembering Caylee). People don't go out with a bag and gloves to gather the bones. Each bone is carefully handled, numbered and marked. The people doing this have some knowledge about bones. Therefore, I believe they know the gender already but don't want to give out any information before they know who has been found.

VOH910
I put my thinking cap on and came up with how I ran across new (to me) info about Nick Holbert.
The sources are comments within another public crime blog though, so I can't link or provide proof the info is fact.
I believe there's probably truth there regarding NH though.

When searching for information about this guy, Merle Shamblin ~

Merle Shamblin is a truck driver out of Florida who was stopped at the Canadian border on April 19.
He may have been in Fayetteville the weekend Kelli disappeared. When they stopped him at the border, they found child *advertiser censored* on his computer.
http://www.wwnytv.com/news/local/Florida-Trucker--148549885.html

MS is incarcerated now. In September 2012, he pled guilty to child *advertiser censored* - he was sentenced to only five years.
http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=80614

Remember when LE made a statement that they think NH knows more about what happened to Kelli?
This MS guy gives new meaning to their statement.
I'm wondering if a big rig was parked outside of Froggies on Friday night.
If so, it may fit with LE's request if peeps noticed anything normal but a little out of place along Ramsey Street that night.
Do child sex offenders have a club? Do they know each other and know where to stop to wet their whistles among friends?

Anyway, one thing led to another, and I ran across the claims made against NH on another site.
NH is listed as an aggravated sex offender involving a minor. I hadn't given much thought about what conditions call for the term 'aggravated' (to make worse) before.
Anything related to child abuse falls into that category to me. What could be worse than intentially, physically or otherwise, hurting a child? When you see possible scenarios typed out, you realize there are degrees within bad acts.

If Kelli is a victim of a random perp, look at the fallout her disappearance has caused several other men.
It's an eye-opener to learn how many serious law breakers there are who live undetected for long periods of time.
Why wouldn't we doubt their words?

I do not think it was random and I do not think it was NH.I think he is the perfect scape goat for this crime he came on a silver platter...

I could be totally wrong but Im not feeling the NH connection.
All JMO

If he did it I think she would have been found.
I believe she will be found out of state!

So this article tells us the bones were found in a wooded area.
Additional bones were found after the initial discovery was called in.
They haven't determined details about the bones other than they're believed to be human.

I find it hard to believe, if they have hip/pelvic bones or a skull, that there's no indication of gender. When human remains are recovered, a special team is brought in (remembering Caylee). People don't go out with a bag and gloves to gather the bones. Each bone is carefully handled, numbered and marked. The people doing this have some knowledge about bones. Therefore, I believe they know the gender already but don't want to give out any information before they know who has been found.

I agree that they can tell gender pretty easily. This article mentions that they did find a skull. http://www.wncn.com/story/23956990/fayetteville-police-call-noon-news-conference-on-human-remains

I agree that they can tell gender pretty easily. This article mentions that they did find a skull. http://www.wncn.com/story/23956990/fayetteville-police-call-noon-news-conference-on-human-remains

At least this article gives a bit more info than the first one did.
No clothes were found nearby either.
Kelli went missing in April yet the article reports May.

In the beginning, I remember they searched an area near a pond nearby where NH once lived. I'm unsure if there was a second area or if it was the same one, but I remember seeing video of a location near railroad tracks. I believe those areas were to the southeast of the bar though.

In a link below the latest article, there's another link to an article about a seven year old girl, Jennifer Patterson, who went missing out of Spring Lake in 1991. I actually lived near Bragg in 1991 and can't recall any media pertaining to this story at that time. Sadly, after all these years, Jennifer hasn't been found.

As cruel as it sounds I hope this is Kelli. She needs and deserves it. So does her Family. It's just been to long to hope she is alive. This case broke my heart. Time to come home Kelli. Time to come home.....:please: There are too many Kelli's :banghead:

At least this article gives a bit more info than the first one did.
No clothes were found nearby either.
Kelli went missing in April yet the article reports May.

In the beginning, I remember they searched an area near a pond nearby where NH once lived. I'm unsure if there was a second area or if it was the same one, but I remember seeing video of a location near railroad tracks. I believe those areas were to the southeast of the bar though.

(respectfully snipped).

Sorry I don't have links, but the pond they searched near where NH lived is not really near where the body was recently found. Just saying because I am a bit familiar with the area and took part in some of the early searches. I don't claim to be a verified local, just somebody that lives within an hour of the area.

They may very well know the sex already and just aren't disclosing it.

I agree. There might be a reason they are not disclosing that information until they have more testing done to close in on possible age and race.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back