GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
VOH Hi and thanks, don't know if you've been asked this before and I'm not expecting a day or time, here's my question.

Nick has said he dropped Kelli off at the entrance to her Apt complex (I believe it would be early morning Sat. (1AM something)

What I'm curious about is when he returned from that trip or was seen next? Is it known?

I cannot answer this.

that is because no one knew what he had done to that 5 year old child :furious: That absolutely makes my blood b o i l that he had the cajones to say that.

Does anyone realize how close his tent was to schools?

And apartments with little children running around..

(sorry for the rant):jail:

preach on!!!!!

what did he lie about?
Has he taken A polygraph?
I would hate for the search to focus on him if he didnt do it!
I was talking about the lies he told his 'network' of people at the bar, and likely Kelli. I wasn't talking about what he told LE or the media.
It is known he lied by omission...no one knew he was a RSO and no one knew he was living in a tent. I am confident if Kelli had those 2 pieces of information, she would not have been alone with him in a car, IMO. I believe he put on a big charade that had to include a # of lies.
All IMO

I agree its true that he would not be going to jail (yet) on a violation. But...he is obviously still on paper, he should not be drinking or have been hanging out at a bar, he should have had a fixed residence. He violated on many levels actually. Even if he is innocent of this crime, I am sorry, I am glad that it was found out that he violated and is now in jail. I am so sick of offenders playing the system....

that is because no one knew what he had done to that 5 year old child :furious: That absolutely makes my blood b o i l that he had the cajones to say that.

does anyone realize how close his tent was to schools?

and apartments with little children running around..

(sorry for the rant):jail:

If they are going to let these ppl out they need to put tracking devices on them you cant rely on them to register.

He(( they put on on Martha Stewart!!!!

I was talking about the lies he told his 'network' of people at the bar, and likely Kelli. I wasn't talking about what he told LE or the media.
It is known he lied by omission...no one knew he was a RSO and no one knew he was living in a tent. I am confident if Kelli had those 2 pieces of information, she would not have been alone with him in a car, IMO. I believe he put on a big charade that had to include a # of lies.
All IMO

I think one of his lies was caught on camera: the one when he says that he didn't know Kelli was married until police told him

and the part when he said he asked her if it was single and claims she told him it was "complicated"

:moo::moo::moo: ((()))) <-------and fence for all my cows

Now if they do report from Froggy's and some poor bas()*# has an itch in his ear....We are all going to be thinking ...Ah that is VOH......lol. Sorry that is funny....

If they are going to let these ppl out they need to put tracking devices on them you cant rely on them to register.

some states do Eileen. But look at Phill Garido... (re: their lack of monitoring him despite it)

Another FYI - because I got a few msg from concerned users - I will not be on much at all during the day tomorrow. So tomorrow evening you will have tons of replies from me if I need to say anything. :D

I think one of his lies was caught on camera: the one when he says that he didn't know Kelli was married until police told him

and the part when he said he asked her if it was single and claims she told him it was "complicated"

:moo::moo::moo: ((()))) <-------and fence for all my cows

Great catch...and I'll bet there are others lies to media that LE would know about, and thanks to talky talkerson NH, his lies are caught on tape.

I think his interviews have been like a modified polygraph (without all the wires and buttons and thingamajigs)

I wish I could find that video about criminals who have lied right to the media.. it had Josh Powell, Scott Peterson, Susan Smith, etc etc and how they were able to lie convincingly right to the camera. (well, semi-convincingly... don't tell anyone that I believed Susan Smith at first! :eek:)

So nick is in jail.

Doesn't surprise me even if its for RSO violations.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

I think his interviews have been like a modified polygraph (without all the wires and buttons and thingamajigs)

I wish I could find that video about criminals who have lied right to the media.. it had Josh Powell, Scott Peterson, Susan Smith, etc etc and how they were able to lie convincingly right to the camera. (well, semi-convincingly... don't tell anyone that I believed Susan Smith at first! :eek:)
Obviously they could have arrested him days ago for failing to report his change of address but they chose to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required