GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had already called Raleigh with Holbert's facebook page in December. Back then, I had downloaded the entire NC registry and used my program to cross reference Facebook, Google+, MySpace, and a couple other sites with names, and came across 80 hits which I had fowarded. I called Fayetteville PD myself when I checked the records, and the PD didn't know about Holbert's FB page, EVEN AFTER THE AG'S OFFICE got my forwarded list complete with cross reference documentation and saved screenshots.

I am livid, but hopefully Holbert will get nailed for at least 5 to 10 on the registration violation, and hopefully they will throw on the FB charge as well.

They did say her phone last pinged near 295(?)

Prayers and strength for Johnna and the rest of the family!
As far as, those pants are concerned khaki, cargo, camo? Who in that area wears those?

Maybe, they will talk to peeps at the bar and find out who they belong to.

Everybody!

no.. it was your post... you said there was a lake search and than said hidden lake so I mapped it... I am just trying to figure out if you heard it on the news or not...

if I need to remove it from the map, that is

If u bring up address u will see the lake in the woods! I posted it but i dont know if its still there, moo ! I did a google map i think if he dropped her off like he said he would have to go in apts and turn around and pass her on way out! moo never happened! imo!

no.. that is hidden lake

here is the case map...

(click on the key at the left and scroll in and out to get close or far away...her apartment is listed in the key at the left)
http://g.co/maps/4xz5q

Oh I'm messed up now. I thought Hidden Lake is the lake behind Kelli's apartments.
How do we know they searched another lake today?
If they did, they may not have wanted the media there interferring.

What's the name of the lake/pond behind Kelli's apt.?

I had already called Raleigh with Holbert's facebook page in December. Back then, I had downloaded the entire NC registry and used my program to cross reference Facebook, Google+, MySpace, and a couple other sites with names, and came across 80 hits which I had fowarded. I called Fayetteville PD myself when I checked the records, and the PD didn't know about Holbert's FB page, EVEN AFTER THE AG'S OFFICE got my forwarded list complete with cross reference documentation and saved screenshots.

I am livid, but hopefully Holbert will get nailed for at least 5 to 10 on the registration violation, and hopefully they will throw on the FB charge as well.

like four months ago???? what put you onto him if I may ask??? tia

Oh I'm messed up now. I thought Hidden Lake is the lake behind Kelli's apartments.
How do we know they searched another lake today?
If they did, they may not have wanted the media there interferring.

What's the name of the lake/pond behind Kelli's apt.?

nope.. that is not the same lake

not even sure if hidden lake is related at all since there is no link and I cannot figure out if lucky heard it on teevee

also: I am sure you still have your screen shots! (have you reforwarded them? maybe they will listen to you this time)

nope.. that is not the same lake

not even sure if hidden lake is related at all since there is no link and I cannot figure out if lucky heard it on teevee

Look on google behind her apts! i dont even think they went there! i guess for a reason! moo!

Sure he could have a cell phone. Prepaid cell phones are super cheap. $20 is really all you need to get one and have some airtime. And as for owning a car...well...no one said he has a nice car. It could be an old beat up model.

oh and by the way... you rock!:rocker:

too bad they didn't listen to you and do anything about it!

thanks, nurse, I've got the lay of the land near Kelli's apt.

luckyme, do you mean Wooded lake?

I had edited my earlier post. I wanted to say that in North Carolina, a registered sex offender who has a social networking account is a FELONY.

I have forwarded every screenshot to the law enforcement jurisdiction of every offender with a social networking account, not just the AG's office, and have forwarded the screenshots to each pertinent media source as well. Unfortunately, most of them are not arresting the offenders if they are off paper unless there is activity in which they are trying to solicit children. I have had interest from a couple of newspapers in doing followups, but so far no real discussions with managing editors.

So make a law, but don't enforce it..oy vey.

I had edited my earlier post. I wanted to say that in North Carolina, a registered sex offender who has a social networking account is a FELONY.

I have forwarded every screenshot to the law enforcement jurisdiction of every offender with a social networking account, not just the AG's office, and have forwarded the screenshots to each pertinent media source as well. Unfortunately, most of them are not arresting the offenders if they are off paper unless there is activity in which they are trying to solicit children. I have had interest from a couple of newspapers in doing followups, but so far no real discussions with managing editors.

I bet the media will be interested now Todd! esp considering if he did this it could have been prevented by following the law...

There are volunteer jobs where you clean up Facebook and MySpace by looking through the SOR per state and check if they have a social media account. I am a volunteer that has done this. It is against FB policy and the law in most states for a SO to have a Facebook account. So he may get in trouble for this too.

You know, what a good thing you do. This is something that I never thought of doing, and it should and needs to be done. You are correct it is a felony.

interesting that he starting living in a tent behind the bar 3 months ago (january-ish) and Todd turned in his list in December

(just pointing out the timeframe/when his address changed and he did not report it)

There are volunteer jobs where you clean up Facebook and MySpace by looking through the SOR per state and check if they have a social media account. I am a volunteer that has done this. It is against FB policy and the law in most states for a SO to have a Facebook account. So he may get in trouble for this too.

Facebook just bought Instagram for a BILLION dollars last week. (yes, $1,000,000,000.00)

Facebook doesn't give a rat's butt about enforcing their own TOS, or any other security measures that will cut off any access to data. Trust me on this one. In the tech world, FB only vies for power with competitively Google - and Google has ethics - whereas FB, does not.

Some arse just this week created an FB profile of a poor soul's recently dead teenage son - then friended her and pretended he was the boy. Facebook had to be compelled by attorneys to take the profile down. They wouldn't do it when the poor mother requested it. And we've all read a bunch of horrific stories about bullying on FB causing teens to harm themselves.

FB is the debil and does nothing to protect anyone. Not holding my breath that they'll act upon Todd's efforts either. Unfortunately.

Well it will just be another charge they add to NH's list. As for not following up, that is too bad. I'm sure the amount of things to do and followup mean these kinds of activities get lower priority by the authorities. I mean you can spend time going after someone for having a FB page but that's time you're not spending on solving other (live) cases that may be on your desk. I'm not saying it's okay...I'm just acknowledging that it's one of those things that falls through ever widening cracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3