GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No ,but it tosses a redflag Along with Kellie's last known location being at the bar where the suspect "worked or didnt work or helped out off the payroll behind the bar. If I was LE, I would be looking ,wouldnt you?

Cash only alone ,not so much but Nick and the reports on his helping out ,only points to everything not being completely legit and what else is completely legit would have me investigating if I were LE.

Is he a suspect?
I know many believe him to be.
I wonder how many other felons were in that bar that night?

I think if LE had evidence he did it they would charge him.
unfortunately i do not think this is the case.

Id love to know who hasnt shown his face in a while or if they cant find someone that was at the bar that night.

Nick seems like the person to blame but im not so sure!

Appreciate the way you wrapped it up concisely in last sentence.

I'll fess up: I do often toss shoulda/coulda/woulda scenarios out there, dangling them up for grabs, purely as critical thinking exercises. It's a good way to share/teach the KISS principle. :p

Yep lots of people like to do that, but I personally like to stick only to known facts.

I mean none of us were there and we are watching this from a distance and are not part of the investigation, so how would pretend made up scenarios do any good? That to me is as good as starting or spreading rumors.

ITA the car's location could play a pivotal role in this case. When I first read your post WideOpen, it stopped me in my tracks. What if NH really did drop Kelli off, and she ended up driving to meet up with someone else...maybe a person she was texting that night or the alleged male friend NH claimed to have seen her with when he first introduced himself to her at Froggy's a couple weeks prior to her going missing?

Then her cell pings would show that she did in fact go to her house and drove to a different location.

Well, I'm an ornery critter. I think he should have been fried first time around for what he did to the wee little 5 y/o.

And I can't admit out loud that I'm not opposed to water-boarding to get answers needed now, because that would get me in trouble with Nursie. And make it sound as if I have too little respect for the justice system.

So I won't say that out loud. (Amazing that you can hear the voices in my head, isn't it?)

Hey i dont think they should let these guys out at all but they do.
they need a better way to keep an eye on them if they are going to let them roam free!

They put an ankle bracelet on Martha Stewart why not on these perverts!

I think they should be tattooed on their face or branded on the forehead let us citizens know exactly what we are dealing with !

Remember the scarlet letter?

NH is in Jail hes not going anywhere!
If he did it they got him if he didnt there is a bad man still out there!

I think they should be tattooed on their face or branded on the forehead let us citizens know exactly what we are dealing with !

Remember the scarlet letter?

Better yet, remember the girl with the dragon tattoo??:)

VOH do you know if anyone else left the bar either shortly before or just after Kelli and NH?

I still do not understand why the location of where her car was found has to be so secret. If it was found at her apartments and didn't appear to have any relevance to her disappearance, then why doesn't LE just say so. If it was found somewhere else then why hasn't LE released a description of it and asked the public if they saw it anytime after 1:30AM on Sunday.

Better yet, remember the girl with the dragon tattoo??:)

I adore that girl although she is fictitious...

Anyone seen "hard candy", if not you have to...lol

I know this is o/t but I think if its a violent child predator they should be put to sleep.... and not given twenty years of stays.

There is truth to every lie...I have to keep telling myself that.
Something in the way Nick himself described how she asked him to let her out....cannot verbalize, but I believe she asked just that way...just the way he said it. Whether it was him, or not....something in the way she said it makes me think her red flags were up at that time. Again not saying its definitely against Nick, but something happened to put up those red flags for her.

Also, if Nick was the one to see her text "I am home safe" it would not have been reported by an anonymous Army official. So...I am thinking more than likely if she did text that to someone, she texted to someone in the Army that was her buddy.

And I am so inept and not learned when it comes to military protocol. You mean to tell me if a married military man plays around he can get in trouble? Really?

VOH, in reading between the lines, there were twenty people in Froggy's that night. Is that over the whole duration of the night, coming and going? Do regulars usually stay til closing? How many were there approx. when it closed last Friday night?

VOH, in reading between the lines, there were twenty people in Froggy's that night. Is that over the whole duration of the night, coming and going? Do regulars usually stay til closing? How many were there approx. when it closed last Friday night?

Based on the number I have counted, as I said, everyone there was a regular, it is through the night. There are early regulars, late regulars, and all nighters. Have you ever heard the song, "I love this bar" That is the perfect description of Froggys. I cannot answer how many people were actually at the bar, nor how many when it closed. I can say that it was less than half the people who were there that entire night.

I still do not understand why the location of where her car was found has to be so secret. If it was found at her apartments and didn't appear to have any relevance to her disappearance, then why doesn't LE just say so. If it was found somewhere else then why hasn't LE released a description of it and asked the public if they saw it anytime after 1:30AM on Sunday.
Really it seams to me in many cases the public could be very helpful if LE would just tell them what they are looking for.I am so tired of listening to "We do not want to compromise are active investigation" when their investigation accomplishes nothing.By the way did anyone notice the new term they came out with now "person of witness".WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hmoh4