GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be willing to bet that LE has run background checks on everyone they have interviewed or that was associated with the bar, as part of their investigation.

If I was investigating everyone that was at the bar, I would get DNA samples from all of them. It's possible that they could solve previous rapes by doing this. My gut is telling me that whoever has been raping those girls is a regular at Froggies.

That is what I meant in my poorly worded post. I agree that everyone has had background checks run on them. Which is very unfortunate for a man that has been trying to evade police such as the owner. For some reason I don't feel too bad for him :)

I am left wondering what they may have found on other people's background checks. Also unless they made simultaneous arrests of everyone that had outstanding warrants, then they face the real possibility of other suspects or witnesses skipping out on them.

Yes but i think dogs follow the freshest scent!
Like the Sierra Lamar case!

agreed, and I do remember that, but we're not even sure if they used dogs in this case to do that.

in this case, the scent was about what, 3 days old. In Sierra's case it was less than a day.

not sure how all that matters.

Usually, I am great at reading people. I have found myself correct on my first instinct when meeting someone on so many occasions and I am thankful for that. It usually feels like a big fat warning sign smacking me right in the head. But I have to admit that with Nick, I had already prejudged him by learning about his past before even watching the video's of him. So I can honestly say that I am not sure what I would have picked up on his character had I not known about his past. This is why I am still open to the fact that he could be innocent of harming her and there could be someone else involved. I do believe once a sex offender always a sex offender. I'm just not 100% positive that Nick is our guy. I'm trying to look at what we know without judging him by his past and wondering if I would come up with the same conclusion.

Im not so sure Nick is the guy either!

The ABC is not fool proof....Nurse am I allowed to post something about the previous bar owner?

me either, but he's my top POI.

If this is one of those, "if I keep my mouth shut, others will also", like we saw in the Haleigh case, this would be a tough one to solve.

agreed, and I do remember that, but we're not even sure if they used dogs in this case to do that.

in this case, the scent was about what, 3 days old. In Sierra's case it was less than a day.

not sure how all that matters.

Seven days

Once an object is thrown into an environment, it immediately begins to absorb (bond) the scents of the environment. At ambient (normal, average or room temperatures) temps it takes an object seven days (SEE ASCT EVIDENCE SCENT RESEARCH STUDY 1996) to absorb enough of the environmental scent to smell exactly like the environment. This is the point when every object in that environment smells the same. And this is the point when the K9 has trouble picking up on the object as a separate component of the environment.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...human+scent+can+last&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Seven days

Once an object is thrown into an environment, it immediately begins to absorb (bond) the scents of the environment. At ambient (normal, average or room temperatures) temps it takes an object seven days (SEE ASCT EVIDENCE SCENT RESEARCH STUDY 1996) to absorb enough of the environmental scent to smell exactly like the environment. This is the point when every object in that environment smells the same. And this is the point when the K9 has trouble picking up on the object as a separate component of the environment.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...human+scent+can+last&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

thanks, I learned something new.

me either, but he's my top POI.

If this is one of those, "if I keep my mouth shut, others will also", like we saw in the Haleigh case, this would be a tough one to solve.

I know... I am leaning toward:

1)someone in the bar (namely NH)

2)someone hanging around the apartment complex (I hope they have done a talk and knock with everyone in that entire complex)

What I've been gathering from his interviews while trying not to think about his past, is that he is poorly educated, clueless that the media is using him, his mannerisms make me think he is an abuse survivor himself, kind of stupid...(just saying), shy, insecure and wanting acceptance. Now this can definitely play into him committing the crime, but I am starting to feel like picking him as the Perp is easy and sometimes solving a crime is not as easy as it looks.

I am leaning towards Nick.
I think that this does not involve anyone in the Bar Froggy's except possibly Nick.
I too am looking at someone else, someone who is not as pearly white and clean as they are made out to be. Nick is still my prime candidate due to the fact he was last seen with her, he is an RSO, and some things in his story just don't jive with me. But someone else is on my radar too. Waiting for more pieces of the puzzle to come to light....

Praying she if found soon...or at least more info brought to light so we can discuss it here. IMHO

I realize that the bar owners background has now come to light because everyone at the bar would have had to be interviewed and backgrounds checked, but, everyone jumped on Nick because he was arrested, and now this. My opinion isn't swayed just yet. It's too easy and too convienent.

I posted this earlier....if you do a criminal history on the previous owner, you may be surprised that he got a liquor license also.... Hopefully this is within the rules, if not...feel free to delete.

Oh good God, just checked NC DOC.

How does he get a liquor license??! Do the local boards approve them? I know down my way we've been having local board issues lately.

Wow! no searching today? Something is about to happen. :what: moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member