GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
VOH, I know I know, I am a pain...lol

So how did LE determine that they were Nicks sneakers? Did they search and find them? Did Nick offer them up? Did staff at Froggys notice them and offer them up? Just trying to figure out how it was established that a pair of muddy sneakers behind a tiki bar that is not in use, made their way into LE hands and they know they were Nicks...TIA

Daily Mail is fine as MSM. It's a mainstream newspaper. Here is the link to the article and video:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2133479/Nicholas-Holbert-saw-missing-Fort-Bragg-soldier-Kelli-Bordeaux-arrested-sex-offender-charges.html

Using that article, I backtracked the vids to the source ABC news station. Here you go:

THE HOLBERT VIDEOS

Here is a direct link to one of the earlier interviews with Holbert: video

Here is a direct link to the video right before Nick 'turned himself in'
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/video?id=8629893

The last link, before Nick 'turned himself in', will NOT play. The link comes up but when I click the arrow, other links pop up and cover up Nick's link. This has happened every time I've tried to view it - never did see it. Are others able to view this link?

The last link, before Nick turned himself in, will NOT play. The link comes up but when I click the arrow, other links pop up and cover up Nick's link. This has happened every time I've tries to view it - never did see it. Are others able to view this link?

For some reason this link is not operable, and they have been pulled. Also Nicks facebook has gone poof since his arrest....Hmmm

So how did LE determine that they were Nicks sneakers? Did they search and find them? Did Nick offer them up? Did staff at Froggys notice them and offer them up? Just trying to figure out how it was established that a pair of muddy sneakers behind a tiki bar that is not in use, made their way into LE hands and they know they were Nicks...TIA

Who said they were nicks sneakers? I missed it!

I must know nothing, because how does a man remain free for 11 years after not showing up in court for a DUI charge? Let alone all the child support he owed. It's not like he was living a low profile existence. He owned bars.

I'm wondering the same thing. With so many child support cases out here, it's common for them to fall through the cracks, especially if they leave the state. However, 11 years with a bench warrant and never being caught is unfathomable. I'd almost rather turn myself in and spend a night in jail than have to look over my shoulder everyday for 11 years. Someone rly dropped the ball on that one. I'm rly hoping all of this starts to make sense bc right now it doesn't.

They were found by a regular who is in the Army and was searching on his own since he lives in the area. I cannot answer how they were identified as Nicks.

R U sure?
We have a ton of these bars here in Florida Cash only no food and they only serve beer and wine no one signs in. LOL they are dives pool table a karaoke
stage and not much else!

Yes, I have bartended in NC for four years now. I'm pretty up on the ALE laws, because a lot of them involve ME getting a fine if I mess up something.

Sorry if this was already stated, but was Nick's profile pulled from the NC Sex Offender registry?

Nick just doesn't seem smart enough to have done this and covered his tracks without any flaws. If he is the perp it seems LE would have already found the flaw when he was interrogated and arrested him. I think the "it's complicated", if Kelli actually said this, is the key to her disappearance, not Nick, but you all know that I am "suchanovice"....

I have a question for VOH. I know you stated that Nick and Kelli played pool together that night. Did they seem to hang together much that night? Did they sing karaoke together, dance together, or sit together? Or did she seem to do her own thing and he just kinda sit back and watch her? Thanks for answering the questions that you can and I totally understand if you cant answer.

Sorry if this was already stated, but was Nick's profile pulled from the NC Sex Offender registry?

Do you mean is he still there on the SRO for NC?
explain?
Are you not finding it now? TIA

They were found by a regular who is in the Army and was searching on his own since he lives in the area. I cannot answer how they were identified as Nicks.

This information isn't good VOH, someone doing searches on their own. This could bring up a whole mess. No one should be out searching on their own. Many things could be taken from this "find", such as that he may have been framing Nick etc.

I have a question for VOH. I know you stated that Nick and Kelli played pool together that night. Did they seem to hang together much that night? Did they sing karaoke together, dance together, or sit together? Or did she seem to do her own thing and he just kinda sit back and watch her? Thanks for answering the questions that you can and I totally understand if you cant answer.

There was a significant amount of interaction between them through the night. They were together at the bar. (This does not mean a date.)

This information isn't good VOH, someone doing searches on their own. This could bring up a whole mess. No one should be out searching on their own. Many things could be taken from this "find", such as that he may have been framing Nick etc.

Own being independent of police. Not necessarily by himself.

It has only been a little over one week since Kelli vanished and the searches we have seen done were so "focused" on just a few areas vs an all out clear all areas within a certain vicinity. (either that or they have done this and reporting is just horrible)

that being said, they either have a lot to go on or they are not handling this very well. I am not sure which due the nature of the reporting in this case.

I truly hope they have something and that is the reason for not keeping up the ground searches for Kelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717