GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy Carp...that is him IMHO....

If you go to this link above and click on "photo gallery" at the top middle, then click on "public gallery" on the left and then scan down to the picture album that says "my favorites 2009" is that Nick in picture #76 in his boxers at a bar?? The pic says it is halloween 2009 and Im not sure if it is Froggys or Poindexters. I cant tell if it is him or not and I showed my hubby pic #76 and a pic of Nicks mug shot and he said he thought it was the same guy but Im not so sure, but if it is him then he was going to one of the bars back in 2009. How long ago did the rapes around that area start?

If you go to this link above and click on "photo gallery" at the top middle, then click on "public gallery" on the left and then scan down to the picture album that says "my favorites 2009" is that Nick in picture #76 in his boxers at a bar?? The pic says it is halloween 2009 and Im not sure if it is Froggys or Poindexters. I cant tell if it is him or not and I showed my hubby pic #76 and a pic of Nicks mug shot and he said he thought it was the same guy but Im not so sure, but if it is him then he was going to one of the bars back in 2009. How long ago did the rapes around that area start?

That is definately him no doubt!
In his boxer briefs!

That is definately him no doubt!
In his boxer briefs!

VOH has verified it's him. It was a 2009 Halloween party at Pointdexters. He was released from Prison in 2008 - a year later he was released from parole - that would be 2009.

So darling Nick has been embedded into this community for a good long time. What year did the rapes begin, is the question I have now?

VOH, can I ask a question...Did you know Nick from Poindexters prior to knowing him at Froggys? Also if he hung at Froggys and Poindexter's, ummm did he hang at the Pour House too? TIA

VOH, can I ask a question...Did you know Nick from Poindexters prior to knowing him at Froggys? Also if he hung at Froggys and Poindexter's, ummm did he hang at the Pour House too? TIA

I only knew him from Foggys. I have heard rumors of him frequenting another dive bar I sometimes visit in Spring Lake, but that is it. The only Pour House I know of is 2 hours away in Greensboro.

And also, keep in mind because of the difference in location the regulars between Pointdexters and Froggys are generally different, but there are some that go between.

That is Nick. Looks like a Halloween party at Pointdexters, which is on the other side of town.

First, I think what bothers me about this finding, and that it was 2009, is that Poindexter (who I believe is innocent of any wrongdoing) has known him that long and had no idea he was an RSO. And "let" him "work" in a bar he owns. That's a little scary. Does that not set off alarms to anyone else? Again, I'm not accusing anyone of anything.... just pointing out that NH wasn't "new" to Poindexter in the last few months. Even though Poindexter may/may not know it.

Second, VOH thank you for getting verified... I didn't doubt that you were close to all of this, but you did the right thing by stopping any drama that might have started.

First, I think what bothers me about this finding, and that it was 2009, is that Poindexter (who I believe is innocent of any wrongdoing) has known him that long and had no idea he was an RSO. And "let" him "work" in a bar he owns. That's a little scary. Does that not set off alarms to anyone else? Again, I'm not accusing anyone of anything.... just pointing out that NH wasn't "new" to Poindexter in the last few months. Even though Poindexter may/may not know it.

Second, VOH thank you for getting verified... I didn't doubt that you were close to all of this, but you did the right thing by stopping any drama that might have started.

I think maybe he paid him under the table so she says hes not an employee.
Bars always have their local peeps that never leave and i think this guy maybe just wanted to help him out a little he may not have known he was a SO. JMO

Great sleuthing Butterfingers. Looking through all those pics and zooming (lol!) in on just that one of Nick taken in 2009 is a good find. I sort of hate to state the obvious but, I guess, that means Nick has been around, at least at Poindexters, for longer than only three months. Same crowd, I wonder? Pretty comfy there with just his undies on!

OK. I am going out on a limb here and going to (I am sure) get a few smacks because of this one. But. Hear me out.

NH being at Pointdexters bar doesnt necessarily mean Pointdexter knew him. And, if I recall, NH did NOT work for Froggy's or Pointdexters.

Ok. Here is where I get in trouble. He is a ROS. He was sentenced, and served his time. Was released, both prison and parole, obviously for following whatever standards and measures were put into place to allow him to be released. He is now a registered sex offender, and is mandated for the entirety of the rest of his life to report his whereabouts. His crime was against a child. Horrific. I don't necessarily agree with laws and the punishment criminals receive for the crimes they commit. I won't say what I think should have been done to him for what he did to that poor little girl. That said, our wonderful country has laws and punishments. Unfortunately, those same laws that protect and help victims also protect and help CRIMINALS.

His being a RSO and being in those establishments (which, actually, if you want to get down to it, was NOT in violation of anything - I would wager he cannot live or be near schools, parks, etc - places where children frequent).

I'm sorry - I just needed to put this all in perspective. Some seem to think Pointdexter is to blame for NH being around at all - and I don't see thats the case at all. I guess it's the paralegal in me that sees all sides at the same time.

I will say, I don't think anyone knew what a bad apple Nick was. I think they were oblivious to it. Even if Nick is innocent....he is not a good apple in my eyes, he is a dirt bag, am I allowed to say that? So, in a way I feel bad for all those innocent that he duped during this, they must feel awful.... to say the least....

When it come to the friend that visited KB for a week, I don't think her hubby was home. I think he was in Florida a bit longer than we know. But, I also believe it was platonic. If they are very close childhood friends, then I believe he may have made the trip if nothing else to be a supportive friend during a trial separation. I have this feeling that Kelli, however close did not tell her family since it was only a trial.

I mean if you were in his shoes meaning MB and you were having a trial separation, where would you go. If he was jobless, I would go home to my dad. I would let him support me and be around friends and family. I think there is much that we don't know. This is solely my opinion.

I do not believe someone jumped out of the bushes after Nick dropped her off. I think what ever happened to her happened after she left the bar that night. I think we have three choices here. She went AWOL. She was held captive. Or she is deceased. I have totally ruled out AWOL. So that only leaves the latter two. IMHO

I dunno, Tammy.

Is it common or standard that RSO's are allowed to frequent bars and other public places that serve alcohol? I thought that probation and parole entailed a restriction from such (with the presumed intent that being in public places that serve alcohol may make it more likely for "trouble"). So it would make sense (to me) for RSO's as well. IDK.

OK.

I'm sorry - I just needed to put this all in perspective. Some seem to think Pointdexter is to blame for NH being around at all - and I don't see thats the case at all. I guess it's the paralegal in me that sees all sides at the same time.

No, in fact I disagree to a point. I think Poindexter knew of his existance. I think he felt sorry for him in a way. But, I place no blame on Poindexter. Having compassion for another human when down on their luck, or wanting to have somewhere to fit in is not a crime, just the opposite. I do not believe he knew of his RSO status.... So just the opposite actually, I feel for the guy. Remember his life is uprooted due to this carp. Many will flame me for this, but I cannot help but feel for him and especially for his loved ones. IMHO

He is not on parole or probation any longer hes pretty much free to come and go as he pleases except near kids. JMO

That is not always true either....In my town we have three RSO living by the elementary school. They are not on paper anymore, so not a darn tootin thing we can do about it. All that can be done is be diligent with your kids, always assume one lives next door, cause they might. Remember...many are not caught...

VOH, would you describe Nick as being shy? Does he take long to warm up to someone? Untrusting? Describe him please? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaastrichtDetective