Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
VOH,
Me again...lol.
So Kelli was a frequenter turning into a regular.
Nick was at the bar all the time.
But yet you say you were shocked to see him at the bar with a female.
Well they have been at the bar on the same occasion before I am assuming, i mean really. So I have this sneaking suspicion that Kelli was not there with him as her DD. That is why the bar tab had his name on it. That is why he was her go to guy when she was ready to go home. And that would be why there would be no other friends there. Kelly was with him, but....in her eyes it was a developing friendship, not a date. But this was evidently a very rare thing for Nick, hence to him it was probably a date. She left without paying her tab, so that gives me the idea she felt it was covered. Nick does not sound wealthy to me, for him to pay for her night, I am taking this as a big deal to him. It is obvious for one reason or another Nick noticed her, he took interest, heck he asked her if she was married. I think her tiny stature might sadly have been the attraction to her. Plus she sounds from all accounts, playful, silly, and I bet although a mature soldier, when she cut loose she was probably a blast.

Makes complete sense. BTW - your name reminds me of my dad because he loved portabella mushrooms. Just an FYI.

Kinda tough to clean up with the building manager along for the visit... :waitasec:

Perhaps I am slow, or missing something, but how does a military guy who called looking for Kelli, request permission to check apartment for her - with the building manager no less - move to the top of the hinky pile at first mention of him?

Not every person mentioned can becomes an immediate suspect, do they? If so, I need to tweak my logic meter. :seeya:

Yes and no, because right now, there is tunnel vision on Nick, and I've seen this wayyyy to many times. Sorry, just had to voice what I'm thinking.

But did you ever hear Nick in an interview say that Kelli did not want to get out of the car? I haven't. So where did the mother hear that....
That is what I cannot get my mind wrapped around...

Hey Bella,

During that interview Mom specifically said she'd been told by LE. Who in turn, had obviously heard that story from NB during his investigative interviews.

Also, we don't know how much editing was done in the media interviews with nick. He might have said more, but it got snipped out. OTOH, he may also have dropped that part of his story after LE more than likely quizzed him HARD on why he let her out of the car if she didn't want to get out at first, KWIM?

Sorry andalso!

No Nick was not vocal about women. I never heard him talk about a woman or show interest in them. I was a bit shocked there was a female at the bar with him.

This answer almost makes him look more guilty..doesn't know how to relate to women. Gets one in his car finally and she's gone...

I wonder if Kelli maybe got the vibe that NH wasn't into women, and perhaps she thought he was gay and thus she was not threatened by him or worried he would hit on her. Oh my, little did she know.
I feel so horrible for what happened to Kelli.

Yup. Excellent point. If he didn't give off that vibe, she might have felt very safe with him.

VOH
If you can, do you know if Kelli thought Nick was gay?

With the patrons stating that he was back in 10 minutes, I don't see how he could have done anything with her, other than drop her off. MOO!

I am still thinking maybe... a neighbor/co-worker or maybe someone that is infatuated with her.

Her name being on a civil docket... Please, someone tell me what does that mean?

I wonder if Kelli maybe got the vibe that NH wasn't into women, and perhaps she thought he was gay and thus she was not threatened by him or worried he would hit on her. Oh my, little did she know.
I feel so horrible for what happened to Kelli.

Maybe he was afraid of himself and how he would behave, alone with a woman. Maybe he didn't trust himself.

With the patrons stating that he was back in 10 minutes, I don't see how he could have done anything with her, other than drop her off. MOO!

I am still thinking maybe... a neighbor/co-worker or maybe someone that is infatuated with her.

Her name being on a civil docket... Please, someone tell me what does that mean?

BBM: I am pretty sure that is an unsubstantiated rumor.

Makes complete sense. BTW - your name reminds me of my dad because he loved portabella mushrooms. Just an FYI.

I am a mushroom freak...lol F.Y.I.

VOH,
The burn barrels, how close to the tiki bar are they? Do they keep them lit so people can go out and smoke and keep warm or keep bugs away? What is used to generate them, wood? Are they fully extinguished each night prior to close? Are the barrels by the Tiki Bar? Is there an enclosure in the back or is it open back there?

Since Nick helped out, did he start these fires, or was he responsible to extinguish these fires at night? ever?

IMO, unless someone was keeping tabs on NH, I don't know how anyone can be sure he really did return 10 minutes later. Furthermore, eyewitness accounts are notoriously inaccurate, particularly when the individuals are interviewed several days after the situation occurs.

I am a mushroom freak...lol F.Y.I.

VOH,
The burn barrels, how close to the tiki bar are they? Do they keep them lit so people can go out and smoke and keep warm or keep bugs away? What is used to generate them, wood? Are they fully extinguished each night prior to close? Are the barrels by the Tiki Bar? Is there an enclosure in the back or is it open back there?

Since Nick helped out, did he start these fires, or was he responsible to extinguish these fires at night? ever?

The tiki bar and the burn barrels are toward the front of the backyard. They are kept lit on cold nights for people to go smoke by. IDK about bugs. Logs and cardboard are generally burned. I am not sure if they are fully extinguished, I would assume so. Many of the patrons would start them if they were outside and it was cold. There is no fence in the back if that's what you mean by enclosure.

Oops, thought I saw that in the media. You never know what to believe anymore with the mainstream and ratings.

It was printed in the media, but not LE stating it. It was ambiguous who was making the statement. I can find a link when I get home but I'm sure someone else can find it quicker, or you can google "holbert returned 10 minutes" and probably get it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025