GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snips by me and BBM

Thanks CATABD, I've snipped parts of your post above.

A light on or seeing a car - has been my primary thought from the first time I heard NH's account about KB returning to the apt. If (meaning IF NH's account is truth), his account of the "spooked" remark seems to support that theory. He used the word spooked; I do not believe he would have used that word if KB seemed afraid.

If NH fabricated the account of the "spooked", I would pretty much jump down off this fence and believe him to be responsible KB went missing.

From my memory it was indeed NH that described the ride home and used the term spooked.

Fly little butterfies and find Kelli.

Thank you JustyThougts for taking the time to read and respond to my post! And, thank you for clearing some things up for me! 
I’m leaning towards the idea that NH did not fabricate Kelli being spooked. I am wondering if he interpreted her reaction to something she saw, and thus described her reaction as “spooked”. Again, I know this sounds as if I am l mincing words, but it may be important to have an accurate description of what may have been Kelli’s feelings or thoughts at the critical moment. I looked in the dictionary, spooked has several meanings; I am only concerned with two that are relevant here:
• To startle and cause nervous activity in; frighten.
• To become frightened and nervous.

If we take the literal term, and we must because NH has given this description, than, NH is describing a person who is frightened.
Now, this puts me back to my original idea, why would she get out of the safety of a car to go where she felt spooked or frightened? That doesn’t make sense. Perhaps NH doesn’t understand or recognize some of the subtle nuances of behavior?
Just my thoughts…

Snips by me and BBM

Thanks CATABD, I've snipped parts of your post above.

A light on or seeing a car - has been my primary thought from the first time I heard NH's account about KB returning to the apt. If (meaning IF NH's account is truth), his account of the "spooked" remark seems to support that theory. He used the word spooked; I do not believe he would have used that word if KB seemed afraid.

If NH fabricated the account of the "spooked", I would pretty much jump down off this fence and believe him to be responsible KB went missing.

From my memory it was indeed NH that described the ride home and used the term spooked.

Fly little butterfies and find Kelli.

I dont think NH did this!
first off he was seen all night with her and the entire BAR knew she left with him..
He even went back to the bar!

I also think if NH did this she would have been found by now.
I dont think she is in the area at all, I think she saw someone she didnt expect to be there and that person took her and left the state with her!

All jmo

Thank you JustyThougts for taking the time to read and respond to my post! And, thank you for clearing some things up for me! 
I’m leaning towards the idea that NH did not fabricate Kelli being spooked. I am wondering if he interpreted her reaction to something she saw, and thus described her reaction as “spooked”. Again, I know this sounds as if I am l mincing words, but it may be important to have an accurate description of what may have been Kelli’s feelings or thoughts at the critical moment. I looked in the dictionary, spooked has several meanings; I am only concerned with two that are relevant here:
• To startle and cause nervous activity in; frighten.
• To become frightened and nervous.

If we take the literal term, and we must because NH has given this description, than, NH is describing a person who is frightened.
Now, this puts me back to my original idea, why would she get out of the safety of a car to go where she felt spooked or frightened? That doesn’t make sense. Perhaps NH doesn’t understand or recognize some of the subtle nuances of behavior?
Just my thoughts…

I dont think she was frightened so much as caught by surprise and she was with a guy and didnt want the guy that was there to see her with this guy?!
She is Married!
I think Hubby had just enuff time to high tail it back home!
and where is that good friend of hers that visited her weeks before?

soo many questions!

All JMO

I think NH is where he belongs but........I dont want him to be charged with this if he didnt do it i want them to catch the person that REALLY did it.

NH would make a great scape goat if ya ask me he was served up on a silver platter....

An important detail is where exactly Holbert said he dropped her off. In this interview he says she told him to stop, "soon as I pulled into Meadowbrook".

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=8626014

The reporter then shows the intersection of Ramsey and King's Creek...

Street view of Ramsey and King's Creek

...and says that's where Holbert says he dropped her off, about a 1/4 mile from her apartment.

If that's true then she couldn't have seen a car or truck parked in front of her apartment or a light on, there's no way to see her apartment or the parking lot from there.

If he took her all the way to Water Trail Drive...

Street view of Water Trail Drive

...she could probably have seen at least the parking lot in front of her apartment (and maybe a window if her apartment was an end unit) because, as her sister said, her apartment was near the manager's office. But I've seen nothing that specifies Holbert took her that far, what's been reported is otherwise (although I do know how news reports can get details wrong).

An important detail is where exactly Holbert said he dropped her off. In this interview he says she told him to stop, "soon as I pulled into Meadowbrook".

...and says that's where Holbert says he dropped her off, about a 1/4 mile from her apartment.

If that's true then she couldn't have seen a car or truck parked in front of her apartment or a light on, there's no way to see her apartment or the parking lot from there.

...she could probably have seen at least the parking lot in front of her apartment (and maybe a window if her apartment was an end unit) because, as her sister said, her apartment was near the manager's office. But I've seen nothing that specifies Holbert took her that far, what's been reported is otherwise (although I do know how news reports can get details wrong).

I dont think she saw a light on in her apt or saw a car parked out in front
I think she saw the car ahead of her entering the complex and realized who it was.. she freaked out.

If you remember LE was asking if ppl noticed anything out front of FB around 12 mid,,,I think this person was riding up and down the front of the bar waiting. saw them leave the bar he heads to the apt and they are behind him.. she tells him to stop! gets out and walks.....to confront the person that vanished her!

All JMOO
This is what i think happend!

I do not think they got anything wrong!

What frustrates me about the interview of Nick I posted above is that it looks like he gives more info about dropping her off. You can see him making hand motions, but the reporter is talking over it. Maybe that's why the reporter was confident in saying he dropped her off at Ramsey and King's Creek.

There is one other thing I've wondered about...Holbert is quoted in the article as saying, "I figured she didn't want me to know where she lived". So where did he pick her up earlier that night?

Another thing about him that really bugs me is him saying "i'm grieving too" only 4 days after she disappeared. That has definitely added to my suspicions about him.

I dont think she saw a light on in her apt or saw a car parked out in front
I think she saw the car ahead of her entering the complex and realized who it was.. she freaked out.

If you remember LE was asking if ppl noticed anything out front of FB around 12 mid,,,I think this person was riding up and down the front of the bar waiting. saw them leave the bar he heads to the apt and they are behind him.. she tells him to stop! gets out and walks.....to confront the person that vanished her!

All JMOO
This is what i think happend!

One thing I'd say about that theory, Eileen...if he were driving her car then I could see it, but if he were driving his new Blazer then she wouldn't have been familiar with it.

What frustrates me about the interview of Nick I posted above is that it looks like he gives more info about dropping her off. You can see him making hand motions, but the reporter is talking over it. Maybe that's why the reporter was confident in saying he dropped her off at Ramsey and King's Creek.

There is one other thing I've wondered about...Holbert is quoted in the article as saying, "I figured she didn't want me to know where she lived". So where did he pick her up earlier that night?

Another thing about him that really bugs me is him saying "i'm grieving too" only 4 days after she disappeared. That has definitely added to my suspicions about him.

Well I really think this guy is freaked out that the girl he drove home was missing and If it were me id be giving as much info as i could esp if i didnt do it being I was a registered SO'er and all.

I dont think he picked her up at home.
I think aybe she went and got something to eat before going out and he picked her up there.....there was no mention of them eating at the bar so thats my guess.

Him just being a SO'er puts him on top of the list but something nagging at me says he didnt do it!

All JMO

One thing I'd say about that theory, Eileen...if he were driving her car then I could see it, but if he were driving his new Blazer then she wouldn't have been familiar with it.

Yes she would Im sure he sent her a pic or a few!
And the Florida Tags would give it away too..

Remember Hubby said there was nothing wrong with their relationship!

I hope and pray she is found and the person responsible caught!

On that we all agree 100%.
Thanks to all that continue to keep KB's Thread active.

Without everyones diff opinions we would have nothing to talk about!
No matter what we think, the bottome line is we all want to bring kELLI home!

And to catch the scum bag that did it!

LOL every time i click on the thank you icon it get a

you do not have permission to access this page lo

What the hay!

I dont think NH did this!
first off he was seen all night with her and the entire BAR knew she left with him..
He even went back to the bar!

I also think if NH did this she would have been found by now.
I dont think she is in the area at all, I think she saw someone she didnt expect to be there and that person took her and left the state with her!

All jmo
That is right.The entire bar knew she left with him.That is why he tried to make it appear he dropped her off and she got home safe with the fake text message.Who besides NH has a better motive to make it appear she got home safe?

That is right.The entire bar knew she left with him.That is why he tried to make it appear he dropped her off and she got home safe with the fake text message.Who besides NH has a better motive to make it appear she got home safe?

If he Killed her all he had to say was I dropped her off at home that was the last time i saw her...

I believe his story!

But thats just me!

Hey im probably wrong but my take on this is that he didnt do it but someone close to her did...

Video of Butterfly release event today in Fayetteville, NC for Kelli

http://www2.nbc17.com/news/2012/jul...in-searchers-missing-ft-bragg-sol-ar-2431791/

Det. Jeff Locklear, Fayetteville Police, said "We have no crime scene. We have people who were last seen with her, and once we talked with them we kinda got a feel for what went on. We spend a lot of time on victimology which is basically a study of the victim and looking into her past."

I find this quote VERY interesting.

:twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members