GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know or where is the information that Kelli's husband was in NC that weekend (or even just that night)?

I am positive that there is NO INFORMATION that Kelli's husband, Mike, was in NC that night or that weekend.

one question for those who have participated to the researches: the areas in front of Bienville drive has been scoured? on the right side of ramsey street?

:wagon:

FL Gurl & fstasi
Glad to have you join!!!!

Only along side of the both sides in front of Bienville drive along Ramsey Street but not in the woods.

one question for those who have participated to the researches: the areas in front of Bienville drive has been scoured? on the right side of ramsey street?

Only along side of the both sides in front of Bienville drive along Ramsey Street but not in the woods.

a lonely place (especially at night). dense vegetation. four ponds. few houses down the road. few possible witnesses. few cctv.
I don't know what happened, but I know I would never go south on ramsey street, when, in a few minutes, I may be in much more lonely places.
...in front of bienville drive, around melstone drive, by the river.
I would look there!

(sorry if there are grammatical errors, but I'm not american and my english is not very good)

a lonely place (especially at night). dense vegetation. four ponds. few houses down the road. few possible witnesses. few cctv.
I don't know what happened, but I know I would never go south on ramsey street, when, in a few minutes, I may be in much more lonely places.
...in front of bienville drive, around melstone drive, by the river.
I would look there!

(sorry if there are grammatical errors, but I'm not american and my english is not very good)

I was born and raised here, and your grammar is probably better than mine. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you for the information on the searchers but it is not correct. My boyfriend is a regular searcher and they will from time to time change the meeting times and locations. The 7:30 am start time is just for this Saturday only!!! <modsnip>.

:cheers:​

Welcome to our little gang, FL Gurl!

:rollercoaster:​

I see your location is Lumberton, NC -- that is where I grew up!! So how 'bout that? Small world, as they say!

I think that a clear distinction must be made to clear up basic logical fallacies in this conversation.

There is a distinction between logical certitude and logical probability.

Those who think NH may be the perp are simply thinking in terms of logical probability, meaning that all the known facts about his case point in his direction, thus it is probable that he is the perp.

This is based on NH as sex offender, a violent and sexual predator toward a child.

Also, that he was the last to see her and in her company on the date of her disappearance.

Further, LE specifically states that NH has information as to KB's location.

All of the known facts, even though incomplete, do point in the direction of NH.

However, this does not mean there is logical certitude that NH is the perp 100% it simply means it is probable given the known facts of the case.

It is logically possible that NH is innocent and some other perp is responsible for her disappearance.

Although it is logically possible this could be the case, since there are absolutely no known facts to strongly support alternative theories at this time, then it is simply not probable based on the only facts we do have knowledge of in this case.

This could and can change as an investigation develops, though we will not have this information unless they choose to release it accordingly.

I agree.

Still, I want to feel free to discuss the other possibilities without having someone run right over to counter my post with a NH did it post and suggest that any of us who discuss another possibility other than that NH is the perp are 'illogical'. We're not supposed to insult one another here or tell each other what we are or are not. Fair?

Since you linked to one of my posts, I'm answering your post as if it were meant for me. Show me where I've posted that NH is 100 percent not a suspect. I've always maintained that he may be the person responsible for Kelli's disappearance but I'm not convinced of it as I still have doubts. Again, I point out that we are not in court on WS. We are on a board that exists for the purpose of discussing crimes.

What more can I say that I haven't said fifty times already. I get it - people think it's logical to blame NH. I GET IT. I'll get it more if and when LE charges him and I'll pay attention to the trial too. Until I see all the evidence, no one is going to convince me to say that I'm positive NH is responsible. I'm on the :fence: and I won't be :silenced: because someone doesn't like to hear about alternative theories that they deem illogical.

Yeah, it is often the use of logical probability that results in major tunnel vision by LE. :banghead:

I'm going to begin keeping a list of cases I run across where this is true. Because, as bad as it is that bad guys go free (too easily imo), it's worse imo for an innocent person to be blamed for something h/she didn't do.

Heck my dad never got over that his mother was called to school because allegedly he stuck a crayon up another kids nose when he was six years old. I doubt, at 85 years old, he'd still be mentioning the incident if it was true that he did the deed. It affected him because it hurt his mother and that's what he remembers. The incident didn't ruin his life or anything but he'll defend himself to his death!

Now imagine if you're sitting in a penitentiary for killing someone you didn't kill.

O/T for those following. Appears Mickey Shunicks body has been found.

Grrrrr now seems conflicting reports in the news. Refer to the thread under hot cases. Waiting for this to be verified. Again!!!

Woe...this is is not correct (sorry)...his make shift lean-to was in the woods behind the bar...not at all visible from the bar and certainly not leaning up against the back of the bar.

andalso, I swear that MSM released a picture of the lean-to attached to the back of the bar but it was quickly (like the same day) taken down and so was the lean-to removed from the location.

The only other thing I could have seen at the time is a picture someone posted to show what a lean-to might look like. If so, why would that picture have been taken down (because I couldn't find it again and I looked hard)?

Whenever peeps discussed this in the past, I've shutup. I'm sure other posters saw the same photo/news report too. My comfort lies in that, if I'm correct, LE knows this and they are the ones who took the lean-to down to be examined by forensics and it's in LE storage in case there's a trial involving NH. The reporters already had it on video so there's no way FB's people took it down and hid it from LE. LE had already been to FB by then.

I wouldn't say I saw something if I didn't but, of course, I can't prove it. The reporter who was on the scene early in the case knows for sure if I'm right or wrong but, of course, he can't reveal this because it's potential evidence.

At the time, the other place NH used to live (back in the country in a house with another person or something near a lake) was being featured in the news too and there was some sort of make shift tent thingy near there too. I remember being confused as to where the lean-to had supposedly been but that place, it turned out, was miles from FB.

I agree.

Still, I want to feel free to discuss the other possibilities without having someone run right over to counter my post with a NH did it post and suggest that any of us who discuss another possibility other than that NH is the perp are 'illogical'. We're not supposed to insult one another here or tell each other what we are or are not. Fair?

Since you linked to one of my posts, I'm answering your post as if it were meant for me. Show me where I've posted that NH is 100 percent not a suspect. I've always maintained that he may be the person responsible for Kelli's disappearance but I'm not convinced of it as I still have doubts. Again, I point out that we are not in court on WS. We are on a board that exists for the purpose of discussing crimes.

What more can I say that I haven't said fifty times already. I get it - people think it's logical to blame NH. I GET IT. I'll get it more if and when LE charges him and I'll pay attention to the trial too. Until I see all the evidence, no one is going to convince me to say that I'm positive NH is responsible. I'm on the :fence: and I won't be :silenced: because someone doesn't like to hear about alternative theories that they deem illogical.
Woe, I didn't mean to cause any great offense. My point is that I think it's unfair at this point to state or intimate that Kelli's husband murdered her. There has been no indication that LE is looking at him as a suspect and, since this is a victim friendly forum, I think he should be given the benefit of the doubt. I feel the same way about Holly Bobo's brother Clint, I don't think it's fair at this point to accuse him of killing her. If LE gives us an indication otherwise, then Mike Bordeaux or Clint Bobo are fair game, but right now LE has not done that.

I frequent this forum because it is moderated toward the victims' (presumable) loved ones. I try to be circumspect in regards to their guilt unless LE gives me a reason to think otherwise. For example, I resisted believing that Terri Horman is probably guilty of causing Kyron's disappearance until it was obvious that LE was focused on her. Now, with that and with her own actions since she's been targeted as a de facto suspect, I think it's very likely she is responsible.

With Nick I haven't seen anything that points anywhere else and as far as signs LE has given us, like I said, it seems logical to believe that he hurt Kelli. But, like I also posted earlier in this case, the obvious perp is not always the actual perp. The case that sticks out in my mind as really making me first understand that was a young teacher named Emily Johnson who was murdered in Denver in the late 1990s. Her boyfriend, who had recently been released from prison, said he was sleeping in the house when she was murdered and reportedly was found with blood on his hands when police arrived. There was a huge outcry in Denver media, calling for the boyfriend's head. It turned out, though, that his story was true, he had been sleeping. Some kids had burglarized the house and killed Emily.

In Kelli's case I think Nick is by far the most probable, logical perp, although that doesn't make him the perp in actuality. We know that the most probable thing doesn't always happen.

I would love to hear what every single patron who was in the bar that night had to say to LE. Something could have happened to Kelli while he was still in or around the bar and a whole group of people are covering up what happened to her. I've considered this because,

1. Kelli didn't settle her bar tab before she left the bar
2. LE indicates that NH knows something or they believe he has information, something like that.
3. LE asked the public to report if they saw anything outside of FB's that looked normal but may mean something to LE on the night Kelli was last seen. What came to my mind was something being loaded into a vehicle late that night/early morning.

Of course this theory does not involve Kelli's husband.

adding ~ here's a post from thread 2 (so early in the case) about the unpaid bar tab and VOH not being able to answer if NH returned to the bar or not after dropping Kelli off.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC NC - Fort Bragg soldier PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #2 /#481

Your mention of the owner makes me wonder where Steve Cantrell (the owner of FB) was, the night that Kelli disappeared. Could he/should he be on our list of possible perps? I think yes. IIRC, I believe the idea that NH was back in 10 minutes after dropping off Kelli came from him...he also said that NH was not an employee of the bar...but turns out that was false. NH was paid for odd jobs around the bar, and I assume he was paid by SC for those jobs...but I could be wrong.

Your post is along the same line of thought I've had too. I've brought a recent post of mine forward too.

We've been told that SC wasn't at FB the night of April 13. I don't believe we've been told where he was that night but I think I remember someone said he was 'out of town'. Not sure.

http://fayobserver.com/articles/2012/08/06/1195420?sac=fo.local

The local paper is already announcing there will be an upcoming search on Saturday and they are asking for volunteers.

Thank you for the information on the searchers but it is not correct. My boyfriend is a regular searcher and they will from time to time change the meeting times and locations. The 7:30 am start time is just for this Saturday only!!! <modsnip>

Attached above is the link I posted about the upcoming search Saturday.

And, I thought I read that the searches would continue every other Saturday from now on. There wasn't one last Saturday (some of us wondered if it was because a body had been found behind a vacant medical building) and there is one this Saturday as per the Fayetteville Observer notice above. The article says gather at 7:30 AM.

Would you care to review the facts so no one here is giving out misguided information? Thank you.

Kelli's brother gave us the info that the last text said "Got home safely" and was sent to Kelli's friend Justin (as was the earlier text that said she was getting a ride home with a man).

http://fayobserver.com/articles/2012/04/23/1173168?sac=fo.military

Is there a link about Kelli sending this text to Justin? I don't remember this.

http://fayobserver.com/articles/2012/04/23/1173168?sac=fo.military

Chili Fries linked it earlier (above). Matt H., Kelli's brother, told reporters that Justin received a text 'got home safely'
(as per 1st paragraph of linked article).

http://fayobserver.com/articles/2012/08/06/1195420?sac=fo.local

The local paper is already announcing there will be an upcoming search on Saturday and they are asking for volunteers.

Hi Woe, :) The searches are every Saturday morning. However, due to the heat index, this upcoming Saturday and subsequent searches will be an hour earlier (7:30am). I think Al may have been a little disappointed we couldn&#8217;t go any longer last Saturday, (I think he could have walked all day!) most of us were super exhausted from the heat. Therefore the time has been changed.

Thank you for the information on the searchers but it is not correct. My boyfriend is a regular searcher and they will from time to time change the meeting times and locations. The 7:30 am start time is just for this Saturday only!!! <modsnip>.

Attached above is the link I posted about the upcoming search Saturday.

And, I thought I read that the searches would continue every other Saturday from now on. There wasn't one last Saturday (some of us wondered if it was because a body had been found behind a vacant medical building) and there is one this Saturday as per the Fayetteville Observer notice above. The article says gather at 7:30 AM.

Would you care to review the facts so no one here is giving out misguided information? Thank you.

<modsnip>

Also, somebody should clarify if the searches will be every Saturday going forward, because someone posted earlier that they will continue on an every other Saturday basis. That must have been posted earlier in this thread.

Woe - the search this Sat 8/11 is at 7:30am - the Observer is correct. CatABD posted that all the searches from here on where to start at 7:30am which is NOT correct. The times and meeting places can change from week to week - that is why the Observer puts the info in every week.

For almost 4 mths the searches have been every Saturday except for one. Some of the searchers go out during the week also. They have only missed one Saturday and I don't believe that had anythinng to do with any body that was found, but that did not stop people from jumping to conclusions.

I have confirmed the facts with two of the searchers (not someone who has only been on one search) and one of them is the organizer of the searchers so I have reviewed and confirmed what I said earlier. The point I was trying to make is that it is important for people to verify things. My boyfriend gives up a lot of his time and every Saturday and all the help these searchers can get with volunteers out searching is helpful. If people are told all searchers will be at 7:30 and don't see anything else it is not good.

The quoted text msg 'Call me ASAP' ... I can only recall hearing about this text in the past few days. Have gone through press articles and not found reference to it and find it puzzling because if someone rec'd such a text from Kelli on the Friday night, tried to call and did not get her then and through the whole weekend wouldn't you think that that someone would notify someone to check on her before the Monday when the military checked and determined she was missing? Who quoted this text msg? Her family? And who supposedly rec'd it? And why didn't they act right away?

<modsnip> The people that go out and search on a regular basis do not publish what they do or when they will be doing it. My boyfriend does not even tell me where they search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3