GUILTY NC - Phillip Lee, 5, dies of methadone OD, Rockwell, 1 Sept 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sometimes household liquids can get mixed and give off noxious gases - could this be a possibility - kids playing around with dangerous, but freely available, household liquids?

I know I once nearly choked myself in a shower cubicle with a bleach based spray cleaner in the enclosed space! There were fainting attacks caused in some older people using the same product, but it's never been recalled - it's very effective!

A five year old would still have slightly immature lungs, and if his mum were asthmatic, or the kids - maybe that explains all the medicaments...

I'm hoping it's not more sinister too...

Sedation (if sleeping late indicates anything), respiratory problems (making weird noises) and death of the smallest person could be poisoning and poor ventilation of something used in a house repair. My first thought was barbituate poisoning but I guess they would have found that quickly.

Surely the hospital checked for botulism. I know it can cause breathing problems and it could make the whole family sick if they all ate the same thing.

omg that 13 year old must be either severely impaired in that 911 call or have nerves of steel.

Any more news on this?:)[/qu
ote]

I emailed the reporter Mario Roldan (WCNC) on this and he responded that the Chief Deputy Paul Hunt has not responded to his call or messages but that they are awaiting the toxicology reports which can take as long as 3 months to return. He went on to assure an update as soon as the story warranted one.

This story is as sad as it is mysterious. I truly hope they find the source of this young boy's death.

I wish we would hear something on this.

I wonder how the Mother is doing now?

Very brief obit published on Oct 7. Philip Alexander Lee, 5, died September 01, 2008.

Philip's Guest Book

I keep checking back here to see if there have been any updates. I cant believe there is nothing yet! I think about this family often.

I keep checking back here to see if there have been any updates. I cant believe there is nothing yet! I think about this family often.

So do I, vibec. Hope something more is known soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back