NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you about the guard! I instantly noticed him - just calmly STARING at her the entire time while he chewed that gum barely moving a muscle. Good - I don't think her time in jail is going to be very pleasant.

I also saw him play with his knuckles and hands......

No, heard it from the beginning of the case, IIRC. She applied for the lease because her sis got turned down. Someone correct me if I have that wrong.

I remember Brenda Davis and a child.......I thought a little boy?
and no one looked pregnant at signing 3 months ago for trailer
but that now there is an INFANT............who's infant?

MOMSTER must not be to far along, not showing yet under jail clothes.

Heart breaking outcome... I was really hoping this was going to turn out with a reunion.

R.I.P., baby girl.

ETA: WHO THE HELL DOES THIS KIND OF THING????? (Sorry for yelling, but MAN ALIVE! What is wrong with people???)

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/16/952562

Davis worked as a dietary aide at the Carolina Inn at Village Green, preparing meals for residents at the Fayetteville assisted living community, according to owner Franklin Clark. She was employed by CES Inc., a South Carolina company that provides certain workers for Carolina Inn, Clark said.

Davis had worked part-time for Village Green since August, according to a CES executive. CES had done a state background check on Davis before she was employed by the company, the executive said, and her record was clean.

Charlie, I totally agree with you on the Le botching this case, somewhat..The child was at the hotel Tuesday am, they had the video showing him with the missing child in his arms Wednesday , and they didn't arrest him till Friday night. Two days could have made a difference. whether it did or not remains to be seen.

I thought the video did not come until Thursday? I'll go check.

Salem

I'm not really sure we can say LE botched the case yet. There could be a myriad of reasons they didn't arrest MAM until Friday. Not the least of which is that they could have had him under surveillance to see if he would unknowingly lead them to Shaniya.

Good evening!

I just got home but I did see the news online while I was at work today. All I can say right now is I pray little Shaniya didn't suffer too much. Bless her heart she deserved so much more in this life. At least there's some comfort knowing she'll never be harmed again. :rose:

I just found out and I can't even speak. This is so upsetting and disgusting, I really hoped that she would be released somewhere. Thoughts and prayers to those who loved her. RIP beautiful little girl.

As I attempt to hold back the tears from reading about Shaniya and this horrendous, disgusting story I just wanted to say that there have been a few posts that talk bad about Shaniya's father. I can't understand why anyone would point the finger at him and say... "you should have done this or done that". He made the statement that he "wanted her to be a better mother" and the only reason he allowed her to go was because she appeared to have got her life together.
I can only imagine the guilt that this poor man must feel. He stepped up when Shaniya's egg donor lost custody originally when he (like other men) could have just let her go to the system. He RAISED this little girl for five years and most likely at the fact that his daughter was constantly asking about her mother...let her go back. And because of this is going to have to bury his baby girl.
Can we as parents please acknowledge this man as a victim and not a contributor...the egg donor and the sick animal that did this to her are to blame.
My heart felt sympathy goes out to SHaniya's father and the rest of her family.

I agree!! Thank you for this post.

No, heard it from the beginning of the case, IIRC. She applied for the lease because her sis got turned down. Someone correct me if I have that wrong.

Manager Barbara stated that BD applied for rental with a son. Maybe the 2 year old and infant story are one and the same. Just poor media reporting.

(((((Beatrice))))) and here's some for everybody else too (((((All WSers)))))!!!

Salem
Thanks, Salem. I really need a hug right now. Just came home from work and came directly here to see if there was news. Now I wish I hadn't. My entire body is trembling. WTF is wrong with people???? I want to hear the grandmother tell us what an upstanding mother her junkie daughter is now. How many times had this happened before? How many other sweet innocents are being sold by their own parents every day???? How many are being raped and abused at this very moment????I'd better stop right there. I should probably take a break from here, but I'd rather it be voluntary.

Prayers for Shaniyah. ((((((((((WS'ers)))))))))))))

My emotions today...
emoticon-0106-crying.gif

:furious:
:eek:
:cursing:
:help:
:no:

Holding my baby tightly on my lap right now as he plays with his bedtime crackers. Seriously, cannot understand how someone could do this.

I cannot even imagine what her father is going through right now.

Not a tear from momster on the video of court appearance!

She has no soul.

My mom and grandma have always said it's a pity they cut down those big trees in front of courthouses. All you'd need is a guilty verdict and a rope.

Group hug for everybody here - we need it.

can anyone fill me in or provide links to Shaniya's fathers situation? What happened with his wife? Does he have other kids?

Thanks

cdan, I do not have the links, however they can be found somewhere here in previous threads, but if my memory serves me back in 1998 Shaniya's father,,His wife and her sister were killed in a home invasion robbery. Poor man has really been to hell and back, several times..My heart breaks for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member